Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh aye, i forgot about that Charly haha! :D

Liloone, if you click on the name of the person you want to message, itll take you to their page.. there should be a link saying send message with a little arrow to the right.. click on that and it should say "send private message"

x

aaaaaaaaanyway.. Matty back at doc's today as worse than he was a week ago - turns out uh oh, he HAS got swine flu (as well as the kidney infection), so with me working in a high risk area at work, and also as hes highly asthmatic, i've shipped him off to his mums as shes there all day whereas he'll be on his own here and no-one will be around if he needs anything. Tamiflu is knocking him for 6 and he's spent the entire day being sick bless him so i called in after work to give him a love cuddle then i have tootled back here to look after Amber and Harry.

Harry is of course trying his houdini routine and Amber is just trying to eat him :p same old boring stuff!

i'm trying to work out what i'll be having for tomorrows meals as i'll be drinking when i go out tomorrow night.. and sunday i'm out again for another birthday..

plan is so:

B - shreddies and soya light
L - soup and salad
T - hake fillet, broccoli and jacket potato
S - apple, pear, grapes

Awww no sorry to hear about Matty that's rubbish. I hope the Tamiflu starts to help rather than hinder. I hope you are okay too my love. It must be hard for you x x x take care

oh, thats not so good, make sure you keep well and lets hope he gets better quickly xx

cool rach thx i think maybe this man flu is bunging my brain up so badly i aint even thinking of the simplest thing thx again x

morning all.. got a sore throat this morning but hopefully it'll pass as the day progresses :) thanks for all the well wishes for matty and me.. not heard from him yet as dont wanna text him incase it wakes him. I want to say it was weird not having him in bed last night, but it wasnt.. it was bloody lovely :rotflmao:

gotten addicted to high juice as was sick of orange / blackcurrant for my water.. just realised i am having 160kcal for each pint glass of high juice though.. bummer! :( ah well, once its gone its gone.

had a bad day yesterday as was attacked by the haribos at work.. going to be more positive today and hopefully that will work to my advantage - supposed to be out tonight but not sure if i am going still as now that Matty is ill, i will have to drive and its a long way to go for a diet coke..

Ha ha im with you there rach i love it when lee isnt in my bed i can stretch out etc with no snoring to disturb me either(which is what he was doing last night:mad:)

Im up as still have a bit of tummy ache & lee was complaining of not feeling right yest so lets hope he isnt coming down with something too! x

aww i hope you are both better soon! horrible when you're not well :(

Hey my love i hope you had a good day! Glad you enjoyed your extra space. When Chris isn't there i find myself sleeping in a star shape just to utilise all the extra space :D hehe.

Take care my love x x x

Hi gorgeous, how you doing? Sorry not posted for a little bit. I start posting in diaries then little one comes in harrassing me for bits and bobs and I lose track.

Hugs xx

Morning rach..:)
Ha ha i was the same last sat night my OH did a night shift (it was pure bliss) :nightf:
Hope you are still feeling well and havent caught the flu..
Have a lovely day xxx

Hi hon. Hope Matty is feeling ok and you haven't caught it.

We're looking forward to seeing the Taking of Pelham 123 as well - I have read the book and seen the old film but both were ages ago!

hope ur feeling better hun and im with u there a bed without the man is so welcome every now and then lol:4635:a good nights sleep sometimes can seem way more lovely than:candledinner:anyway speaking of im fonna go peel the pototoes for our dinner and cos he kept me awake last night he is :kissass:so im sending him to the shop lazy i know but its only two mins away and i always go anyway,i want a sunday where i can relax full stop.hope ur ok lisa x

hope you are much better now
shame to have been ill over the weekend and be well for Monday :)

What a bloody liberty! :p Hope he feels better soon and hope you don't catch it! I really don't want it at the moment, I need to work, eek! If I get it and don't feel too bad I'm going to keep hush hush and just go in. I keep getting sore throats and mild coughs and think "nooo" but then nothing comes of it. Phew.

What a bloody liberty! :p Hope he feels better soon and hope you don't catch it! I really don't want it at the moment, I need to work, eek! If I get it and don't feel too bad I'm going to keep hush hush and just go in. I keep getting sore throats and mild coughs and think "nooo" but then nothing comes of it. Phew.

I think a lot of the coughs and sore throats etc are down to the erratic weather at the mo. though my mama has a lot of the piggy flu symptoms and I'm terrified because she has a lot of health problems- a dodgy ticker being one of them. EEK!
Rach babe, I hope you and Matty are feeling better already. xx

It is scary isn't it? My DH is immuno-suppressed so it worries me too.

You'll know if you have it Jess - raging temperature and feeling like cr-p. Comes on in less than four hours too.

Yeah, that's what I thought.. that it came on really quickly. I get sore throats all the time, I was pretty sure it wasn't swine flu. I think it's because I sing too much and can't sing properly, haha. My brother claims he has it but I bet he doesn't. Doesn't even have a fever. Tamiflu makes you feel crap doesn't it? Probably made himself worse!

I have heard that Tamiflu makes you feel worse - knocks most people out though, thank goodness. If I get it, I hope I'll just be able to sleep it off!

I've heard that Tamiflu's side effects are as nasty as piggy flu itself,but I think that's par for the course with vaccines etc... Hopefully none of us will need to find out just how bad Tamiflu really is!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back