Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Such a busy busy girl!!

Enjoy your catch up and your chinese YUUMMMMMM!! xx

Stuff the cat with some temptations???
What do you mean?

Actually while we are on the subject of cats,tilly has a cough again & is slightly off her food:(
May end up at the vets again next week but in the meantime any ideas of food she wont be able to resist..asking you as i know amber has no teeth & you have to feed her different stuff. x

Hi hun sounds like you are having a busy few days! You def deserve your chinese!!

What are you studying at uni?

I Graduated in summer missing it already!!

xx

cheers everyone :D chinese was loooovely :D

Stuff the cat with some temptations???
What do you mean?

Actually while we are on the subject of cats,tilly has a cough again & is slightly off her food:(
May end up at the vets again next week but in the meantime any ideas of food she wont be able to resist..asking you as i know amber has no teeth & you have to feed her different stuff. x

whiskas temptations - Amber takes my hand off for them.. she managed to get the lid off a brand new box last week and scarfed the lot!

ambers soft for chicken usually when shes being finicky.. i have her on whiskas senior atm cause its dead soft and more kinda runny, so maybe try a tin of that if you havent already?

Hi hun sounds like you are having a busy few days! You def deserve your chinese!!

What are you studying at uni?

I Graduated in summer missing it already!!

xx

PGCE ICT - going to be a teacher :D i had a year working before now and I'm so glad to be back to university! :)

Well done!

Tough year ahead hun! I just finished the Pgde in primary teaching. Had two years out working, just started teaching and I love it!!

xxx

Evening

Glad you enjoyed your chinese - I'm sooo looking forward to my Indian tmorrow evening - even if it is homemade lol

Enjoy the weekend x

glad your enjoying uni have a great weekend take care x x

cheers all..

another day today - spent a couple of hours doing some uni reading, and i'm at work for 1 today - 1-8.. boo :p

food for today:

B - 2 dark rye ryvita (1) 40g l.f. cottage cheese (0.5) strawberry mullerlight (1.5)
L - sainsburys wholemeal sub roll (4) lettuce, tomato, cucumber (0) chicken roll (1)
T - liver and onions (will work out points later) broccoli (0)
S -

well hello everyone ;)

i have a sore neck and a sore back.. not sure if its cause a lady crashed into the back of me at the sainsburys roundabout before work, or cause i was hefting boxes of pizza bases and cheese about the freezer before i finished.. either way - cocodamol (my new best friend :D) and an early night for me i think :D (back to work 7-5 tomorrow :()

love you all :)

oh heck hun, hope your ok!! get yourself checked out if the pain continues xx

hope youre ok rachael take care x x

Mornin rach hope you & the car are ok.
Cant do co-codamol myself..blocks me up if you know what i mean;)
have a good day at work if you can xx

hello all :)

neck and shoulder a little stiff on my left side.. kinda like i've slept funny but i've managed work okay - tired now, going to do a little uni reading then chillout either in front of the telly, or have some one-on-one time with Dan Brown ;) :D

food has been admittedly terrible today and yesterday.. i know this will reflect in WI tomorrow morning, but hopefully it will even out if I can have 5 good days each week.. maybe? *hopeful*

even so, pleased I am back to it - I have made my packing up for tomorrow, so plan is as follows:

B - 50g weetos (3) 1/2pt soya light (1)
L - 2 slices 50/50 bread (3) 50g emmental cheese (5) 5 slices wafer thin ham (1) lettuce, tomato (0) 1 serving tesco light choices caesar dressing (0) apple (0.5)
T - chicken breast (2.5) jacket potato (2.5) broccoli (0) 1tbsp stuffing (1.5?)
S - sugar free raspberry jelly (0.5)

total: 20.5/23 points

You are so good packing your food for the day. I wish I could be that organised:eek:

I've just cooked the chunky pepper & bean soup (for me & girls lunch tomorrow), toad in the hole (Trev's din-dins), sausage supper (my dinner with 0 point vegs) & raspberry & white chocolate cookies (to prove to OH that WW food CAN have taste)!:D
Can't believe that by this time tomorrow nothing will be left:eek:

Oh well - at least I'm on track to STS at worst:rolleyes: but :fingerscrossed: for 2 down:p

WIs tomorrow for you too, right? :D good luck! I would like to be ANYTHING down haha :) however i know it will be my own fault if i'm not :p x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back