Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey cheeko!

Good luck for you WI, are you doing it tomorrow morning?

Hope you and car are ok?

Have a lovely day tomorrow hun and food sounds yum yum yum!

xx

aye we're fine as far as i know.. gunna drop the car tomorrow into the garage tomorrow to see if theres any extra damage.

weighing in tomorrow morning yeah, and maybe next tuesday the following week to get back to my tuesday morning :) x

Sorry to hear about your bump hun thats a shame! Hope not too much damage was done! Well done on all your food planning! I haven't organised a thing for tomorrow and have 33 children all day long! Ahhhhh!

Keeping my fingers crossed for you for WI!

xx

Hi Rach

Hope you are ok - ref the shunt - if you have neck/back pain, maybe a visit to the docs - if you get it down on record, you may be able to claim for whiplash - same thing happenend to my friend - she claimed & got £1500 !!

Anyhoo - hope you are ok & car is not badly damaged.

Good luck for weigh in xx

morning! 14st 8lbs this morning so well on way to target of 14st 2lbs :D gotta be good so this weekend doesnt come around and bite me on the bot! :p

off to uni now, will pop in if i get chance later :) xxx

Great stuff rach..so how many did you lose this week?(nosy parker here needs to know all the details)
xx

cheers all :) and Charlie, it was 6lbs.. though not surprised really after the complete rubbish i had been eating the last few weeks (gone from 3 daim bars and a packet of rowntree randoms to three properly timed and portioned meals with a mix of proteins, carbs and fats rather than pure sugar and fat! :p)

anyway, popping out again to get some needed shopping for tomorrow - start my placement in the morning :D very excited, found out I am at Thomas Hepburn :D :D (where i did my student associates scheme when i was in university)

Hey Rach

6lb is fandabbydozy - well done you !

Have a great day tmoz xx

Brilliant stuff rach thats such a good result! xxx

well done on your brilliant weight loss, have a great evening take care x x

I am soooo excited - have still had chance to plan out my food though.. mainly :)

food for today:

B - 50g weetos (3) 1/2pt soya light (1)
L - greggs prawn salad (3) ham and emmental sandwiches (8)
T - chicken breast (2.5) stuffing (1.5) potato (2.5) gravy granules (1) broccoli (0)
S - small hot chocolate (1.5)

total: 24 points

tomorrows plan:

B - 60g shreddies (3) 1/2pt soya light (1)
L - pitta bread (2.5) with ham (1) philadelphia light (1) lettuce, tomato (0) apple (0.5) orange (0.5)
T - chicken curry (will work out points tomorrow)
S - s.f. jelly (0.5)

total: 10 + tea :)

also, i bought 10 packets of biscuits at work tonight.. :D getting into the teacher scene.. BRIBERY! :D

they were all on half price, so i thought if i have until xmas to take bits in for the staffroom, then i'll get em all now LOL. They cant possibly not like me now :D haha!

off to bed anyway :) have to be up early to decide what to wear! :D x

Well done on your WI this week - sounds like you're firmly back on track! Good luck for tomorrow, will be thinking of you xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back