Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
katie have you got the recipe for your french onion soup? i love french onion - gorgeous!

i ended up with a completely different outfit on today - oatmeal cardi with a white vest underneath, my black pants and my gold shoes.. it was just so cold i felt vulnerable in my teejumper :D LOL!

food for tomorrow:

B - 2 weetabix (2) 1/4pt soya light (0.5)
L - 2 slices ham (1) 1/3pot netto cottage cheese (1) lettuce, cucumber, tomato, beetroot, balsamic vinegar (0) wholemeal pitta bread (2.5)
T - carrot and ginger soup (0) 225g jacket potato (2.5) tin tuna (2)
S -

total: 11.5 + whatever i eat to console myself after no doubt another not very successful learn-to-ride-a-motorbike-attempt. :p

Hiya Rach
Yes your outfit today sounds lovely. Im espesh liking the sound of those pumps. I am NOT obsessed by footwear....I swear!!! :whistle:

Thank you so much for the recipe. I am defo gona make some and pop some in the freezer too for those lazy days when I just cant be bothered and tend to make up excuses to have high pointed stuff.

Hope you had a good day
Cath xox

Love that outfit too! I love browns and caramel colours! I also have a slight obsession with tan leather, shoes and handbags!

It was sooo cold today wasn't it! Not looking forward to the even colder mornings and car scraping weather!

Will pop that recipe on tomorrow hun

xx

handbags... omg, they have some beautiful ones in river island at the moment - theres a beautiful chocolate brown one as well as numerous animal print ones that i want.. and a completely off the wall dark purple one with zips on it..

and i've seen some beautiful leather boots i want in New Look.. and i still want some Uggs but i will never be able to afford them :(

New Look

love them - would wear them for work but I know fine well i would cripple myself in them! :p

just looking at shoes on Monsoon site too, and these are what i bought but they look horrible online.. they are beautiful in RL!

Monsoon Accessorize - Pleated Charm Ballerina Pumps

and my beautiful teal ones:

Monsoon Accessorize - Satin Pointed Ruffle Ballerina Pumps

want these too, they again look much nicer in RL, but i have nothing to go with them and there is very little coral (they ARE coral coloured) around at the mo..

Monsoon Accessorize - Studded Bow Leather Pink Ballerina Pumps

cheers btw Katie :D really appreciate it! xxx

OMGGGGG Ive just had a small fit looking at all those gorg shoeshoes :D I actually have the studded boot ones, they are suprisingly comfy when on and make your feet look tiny and cutesy. love them. :)

Oh the coral would look lovely with an all black outfit and some other coral accessories to really show off the colour. They are luverly.....just may have to buy some.....just to be nice like......;)

Ah Uggs lol I have so many cheapy pairs from Primark and New Look they would prob all add up to an actual proper pair if I was good enough to save lol :rolleyes: Like thats gona happen heehee

oooo the shoes are so pretty but I have to say for pumps I am a Primark £4 a pair kind of gal!

Have a lovely day today hun

xx

aye i agree Claire, but i have flat feet so as i walk on the outside edges of my feet, the primark ones last me a month, and i have new look / accessorize / monsoon pairs from years back - so the cost kinda evens out :)

lesson cancelled cause its raining.. now i'm even more nervous cause i'll never remember stuff from weeks ago :(

Hey rach its not been too cold round here(sun has been out most days) my nanna lives in peterlee co durham & when my mum visited her the other week she text me saying "hello from the cold north"!
I remember the cold well as i used to spend most of my school hols there as a kid x

Hey you, love those boots - might have to have a word with OH about them!!! Sorry to hear your lesson was cancelled - roll on next week. Hope you're doing okay :hug99: xxx

Did someone mention shoes and bags ?? :D

Love all the shoes ... those ballet style pump things just don't suit me though :(

Didn't know you were taking bike lessons ... rather you than me - they scare me!!

Have a great day!

Twigs
xx

ha ha I forgot you were talking about your motorbike lessons and thought you meant school lessons!! :D Wondered why they would be cancelled because of rain

xx

lolol! id be gutted if my school lessons were cancelled! :p

Hey rach its not been too cold round here(sun has been out most days) my nanna lives in peterlee co durham & when my mum visited her the other week she text me saying "hello from the cold north"!
I remember the cold well as i used to spend most of my school hols there as a kid x

aye its freezing - 13 degrees today but i'm sat in 2 dressing gowns AND my coat.. and i'm still cold lol :p

Hey you, love those boots - might have to have a word with OH about them!!! Sorry to hear your lesson was cancelled - roll on next week. Hope you're doing okay :hug99: xxx

cheers Jax :) doing pretty well thanks, apart from this whole insurance hassle :mad: looks like the womans not insured.. :(

Did someone mention shoes and bags ?? :D

Love all the shoes ... those ballet style pump things just don't suit me though :(

Didn't know you were taking bike lessons ... rather you than me - they scare me!!

Have a great day!

Twigs
xx

they terrify me.. and im more terrified to go back next week now as it'll be almost 2 weeks since my first lesson when i do :(

Boots lovely but i couldnt wear them-saw some last year in new look that i fell in love with but they didnt fit and i am still sulking ( couldnt get the 6 on and 7s too big-just wierd sizes i think) but the pumps are gorgeous

Oh - did you get to see Fame?

aye i did - its not a bad film but it wasnt as great as I thought it would be..

Boots lovely but i couldnt wear them-saw some last year in new look that i fell in love with but they didnt fit and i am still sulking ( couldnt get the 6 on and 7s too big-just wierd sizes i think) but the pumps are gorgeous

aww - horrible when that happens.. I find cause I have big feet (and flat ones) that loads of shoes i find just arent wide enough and it kills me to have to put them back! :( lol!

had fish and mushy peas for tea.. laid like a beached whale across Matty and the sofa now lol :D

B - 3 sainsburys basics weetabix (2.5) 1/2pt soya light (1)
L - pitta bread (2.5) ham (1) cottage cheese (1) tomato, cucumber, lettuce, balsamic vinegar (0)
T - fish (7) mushy peas (2)
S - carrot and ginger soup (0) asparagus (0) 2 crumpets (2) salt and vinegar snack a jacks (1.5) hot chocolate (1.5) options hot choc (0.5)

total: 22.5 points

I is snuggled up on couch now in front of roaring fire.....its lovely but Im afraid to move away cos its still cold in the rest of the house lol.

I rem when I was learning how to drive I was terrified and a nervous wreck all the time but I cant imagine what Id be like on a bike without the rest of the car to protect me. You are a braver woman than I am and Im sure its just gona be a case of getting more used to it each time. Just think of all the cool biker chick shopping sprees youll be able to go on :D

Cath xox

i know.. ive already started looking at boots lmao :D theyre just not the same as boot boots though... :p

lol Ive just had an image of you zooming down the road in 6inch stilletto sparkly boots :D

you'll have missed the convo ages ago about my biking attire.. glittery black cape and a pink sparkly helmet were top of the list lol! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back