Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol love it :8855: Sounds good to me :D Perfectly acceptable attire for zipping round ;)

good visibility though - my first lesson on my CBT :D LOL!

heehee exactly!! So good to know that youve put some serious thought into this visibility lark lol :D You may be onto a winner there :) A new range of illuminous helmets :D

And I'm getting one with little ears on it LOL :D

x

Or little wings lol :D Get yer orders in fast these are gona be sellouts lol

Morning

Hope you have a great weekend x

cheers all :D

today i'm working 12-8 which is a pretty pants shift in all honesty. Hopefully i will be more restrained than usual as I seem to just go mental at work on food!

First time in ages that me and Matty have had chance to have a lazy morning together, so sausage and poached egg sarnies (weaning him slowly off fatty stuff as now hes at a desk job he's piling on the weight again.. - gone from 8 sausages and 4 slices of buttered bread and 2 fried eggs to 4 sausages, 4 slices of bread (2 buttered) and 2 poached eggs.. and a poached egg on toast for me :)

plan for today:

B - poached egg (1.5) 1 slice 50/50 toast (1.5) 1tbsp tomato ketchup (0.5)
L - carrot and ginger soup (0) lettuce, tomato, cucumber, balsamic vinegar (0) ham (1) mullerlight (1.5) apple (0.5)
T - 1/4ptn beef jalfrezi (7.5) 225g jacket potato (2.5)
S -

total: 16.5 points

Morning

Hope you have a great weekend, despite having to work x

Numnum sausage sandwich....might have to work one of those into my menu this weekend :p Hope work goes well for ya hun :)
Cath xox

evening all! :D

plan for today:

B - poached egg (1.5) 1 slice 50/50 toast (1.5) 1tbsp tomato ketchup (0.5)
L - sainsburys bgty tomato and bean soup (3.5) 4 ryvita (2)
T - 1/4ptn beef jalfrezi (7.5) 225g jacket potato (2.5)
S - cube of gruyére (1.5) 4 midget gems (1)

total: 21.5 points

impressed with my resolve today.. however tomorrow I am on the 7-5 again so shall see how I fare :(

if i've missed anyones diary i will pop into it soon i swear - struggling to keep up with everyone atm - feel like i have no time! :p

tomorrows plan:

B - 60g shreddies (3) 1/2pt soya light (1)
L - ham (2) lettuce, spinach, cucumber, tomato, beetroot (0) mullerlight (1.5) apple (0.5)
T -
S -

total: 8 + whatever comes.. going out to visit Mattys gran for her birthday so no idea if we'll be eating out etc.. if we're at hers i know there will be sausage rolls galore and i've been so freaking good i just won't have it! Might have to pelt her with a few.. only joking, how evil would that be?! :rotflmao:

na night all! xxx

Hiya rach,poo to working all weekend!
Just been reading how much matty used to eat for brekkie:eek: wow that man can eat!:D
Now no granny bashing today please,if you have to, just imagine throwing the sausage rolls dont actually do it! xx

Like Charly I'm too amazed at Matty's breakfast ... at the very least how do you afford to feed him lol

Hope work goes quick!

Twigs
xx

Hiya rach,poo to working all weekend!
Just been reading how much matty used to eat for brekkie:eek: wow that man can eat!:D
Now no granny bashing today please,if you have to, just imagine throwing the sausage rolls dont actually do it! xx

Heehee granny bashing :giggle: sounds sooo wrong but sounds sooo funny lol ;):p:D sorry granny ;)

Hey my lovely. How are you doing? Your shoes are truly beautiful i feel we would spend many a fond hour shopping together. This should be organised at the earliest possible convenience. I love monsoon/accesorize! *sigh* Maybe you could buy some Uggs with your bursary money?? Money well spent a mon avis :D xxxx

oui, bien sur Saski! :D

and Mattys 6'4.. food only fills him to his knees! :D

only popping in v. quickly for now to say i lost last weeks gain plus 1lb so i'm at 14st 7 now.. 5lbs to go for brum.. doable if i try my best :)

catch everyone later when i'm bored in uni! xxx

Fab result rach im well & truly stuck at 10st7lb right now & not going anywhere fast or slow! Enjoy uni today! x

well done you on your weight loss, have a great day x x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back