Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey hun well done on your loss this week! Fab stuff!! I fear I will be lucky to get a STS this week.

Thanks for cheering me up last night :D

Love ya

xx

thanks all :D Charly, i totally reckon you will be below 10.7 by Brum, however i think after you might not be... haha :D Claire, you can totally get a STS this week, if not a loss - i'm sure your aerobics tonight will help you battle on :)

not even 1 minute in and i'm already wanting to leave!

Re- Matty & 6ft 4 tall,i bet you dont need a step ladder to change a light bulb when hes around! Men do come in useful sometimes see! x

he's in charge of putting leccy on for that reason! :D

Well done on the loss hun :D wooohooo :D 5lbs by meet will defo be yours :D (luv that smiley lol)
Grrrrr to uni at the mo, weve just been told today that we have an exam tomorrow at 9 in the morn......like wha the f*ck.....??:eek::eek::confused: :eek:
Cath xox

Good loss Rach just keep on focusing and 14 stone 7lbs will be yours by the meet. BUT now my dear bored after a few mins in Uni??? Need to work on that must be a good student to be a good teacher, some eejit told me that when I did my PGCHE I was very glad to find them on one of my courses a few years later boy did I get my own back....Bad M!!

Thats good to hear Matty is so tall, I like tall men, all my male relatives are 6'5 plus, so gawd knows how I ended with a blonde short arse OH.

Hope all goes well tomorrow

M

cheers all :D

Good loss Rach just keep on focusing and 14 stone 7lbs will be yours by the meet. BUT now my dear bored after a few mins in Uni??? Need to work on that must be a good student to be a good teacher, some eejit told me that when I did my PGCHE I was very glad to find them on one of my courses a few years later boy did I get my own back....Bad M!!

Thats good to hear Matty is so tall, I like tall men, all my male relatives are 6'5 plus, so gawd knows how I ended with a blonde short arse OH.

Hope all goes well tomorrow

M

Thanks Aunty M.. i should hope so cause I am already there... so if i'm working towards it that means i will have gone backwards before i have gone forwards again ;)

also, i dont think you would want to marry your relatives... do you? :D :p hehe!

aaaaanyway :D had a good day - food for today:

B - 50g coco pops (3) 1/2pt soya light (1)
L - tin tuna (2) beetroot, rocket, spinach, cucumber (0) 2 apples (1)
T - chiquitos chilli con habas (which i assume is their new updated version of the Ranchero's vegetable chilli that is listed on Noreens site.. 12.5) diet coke (0)
S - 2 nectarines (1) devon custard (2)

total: 22.5 points :)

also walked around the metro centre loads and picked up Janet Evanovich books 11,12 and 13 of the Stephanie Plum series for £2 each, and a book and a pair of chinese design pyjamas for my friend Suze for xmas for a total of £7.87 :D

dont mean to be cheap, but really xmas is overrated, and i could spend the money on myself/house/car instead LOL :p going little this year - really want to save some money to put towards a new boiler, and would also like a new bathroom (tiles and suite.. or at very least just rid of the horrible wood cladding and tiled instead) and of course, cars not looking great so some money set aside for that would be great :)

tomorrows food:

B - 60g shreddies (3) 1/2pt soya light (1)
L - netto vegetable soup (2) salt and vinegar snack a jacks (1.5) devon custard (2) apple (0.5)
T - Fitz's mushroom stroganoff (4) 60g bulgar wheat (3)

total: 17.5 points

tomorrows outfit:

something warm! freezing tonight! :(

Last edited:
good morning all :)

decided on my chunky oatmeal jumper with an extra tshirt underneath it cause it is nithering this morning!

going to have to rethink my shampoo AGAIN as my new one for highlights leaves my hair dead greasy on the day after washing it.. and I am not progressing to washing my hair every day cause i'll never get away from it once I've started! However, as a "proper shopper" i do love shampoo shopping (you should see my bathroom LOLOL! :D) so i'm sure i will cope haha!

Haha Rach i am so with you on the shampoo shopping! .... My OH complains every time i buy some he says our bathroom looks like the shelves of boots! ...
Ive just bought some palmolive to try cos my hair is the same at the moment , greasy the day after washing! .
Have a lovey day xxx

Hey rach we sell the massive bottles of palmolive for only £1 (also available in the pound shop) & i think its fab!
I buy the shampoo for coloured hair(red bottle) & a more expensive conditioner,& i get the green bottle for dd as she has waist length hair & uses loads!
My hairdresser commented on how nice my hair smelt...so maybe an option for you? x

ooh cheers Charly :D will defo try that.. gunna pick up some of the L'Oréal "light" range that i've seen advertised too - i used to love the pearl protein but it made my hair so greasy, so going to try the light version or i think they do a light version of the one for highlighted hair too so gunna check that out too :)

school today was challenging - rain makes kids mental.. they were at each other all day.. felt glad to have survived.. hair got soaked and i looked scraggy all day.. typical! :p Lesson learned - BROLLY!

Hey Rach
This might sound strange but the Johnsons baby shampoo is brill for keeping the grease at bay, on my head anyways lol. I also make sure I have 2 diff shampoos on the go and alternate between them cos my hairdresser says that if your hair gets too used to one shampoo it starts playing up heehee :rolleyes:

Lol just had visions of the kids turning into little monsters from reacting with the rain when it touches them....like the incred hulk when he gets angry or sumthing :rolleyes::p

Have a good evening
Cath xox

I think it's one of those days!

I have to say I'm a herbal essences girl, love, love, love it. Also remember being in a club one night, standing at the bar and a guy behind me was sniffing my hair and telling me how amazing it smelled lol! :D

Hope you have a lovely evening

x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back