Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
think i might just buy one of everything.. i do like the visual on the herbal essence bottles LOL..

..omg, just had a fab sales idea. Put a hot naked man on the front of a shampoo bottle. If everyones as perverted as me, we'd sell millions :p

LOL! :D

x

Hello honey hope you are well! Sorry I have been neglecting your diary, been so busy with school/
nights out/making zero point soup!

Feeling rubbish just now so hot veggie soup is the way to go!

Onion Soup recipe is as follows:

Tons of onion sliced and flung into a pan sprayed with fry light olive oil spray and 2 cloves of garlic sliced.

Let them cook on medium heat for 20 mins then turn the heat up high for 15 mins. Watch them tho as they can burn easily as we can't add loads of butter. Once carmelised add 2 oxo/beef stock cubes and water.

Let is simmer on low heat for half an hour and Bob is your uncle!!

Hope school is going well xxx

Hello my beauty how are you? Well done on your loss that's wicked :). Sorry the kids were a little crazy today i'm sure you coped brilliantly. Should i be regretting sending off my application??hehe. So when are we going Ugg boot shopping? Oh and i'm a John Freida Brilliant Brunette or a Pantenne enhanced layers kinda gal if that helps :) Hope tomorrow is a good day and have an amazing time at the meet. xxx

see, what'd i say :p genius idea! however you shouldnt put me in charge of who goes on the cover cause if you'd seen some of the people i've found attractive, you'd be either handing me glasses or tryna force me into a straight jacket :p

cheers Katie for that recipe, it sounds lush - will be trying that later - hope you're not feeling too unwell!

Sas, the job is sooo worth it.. especially seen as most of the kids are lovely including the misbehaving ones.. there are a couple of kids who are pure arseholes but never fear, they will be litter picking and poopa-scooping in a couple of years - your shoes are safe! :D

aaaaanyway :) feeling a bit sore this morning from LB&T's last night.. but it was worth it - next week I hope I'll be able to push myself a bit further :)

outfit today is my big purple jumper - i need to find some more winter clothes as i'm just freezing all the time! :( So big purple jumper, black pants and i'm thinking my grey boots as its so wet - my feet were soaked yesterday! (my gold shoes finally gave in and water came through the soles :()

food for today:

B - 60g shreddies (3) 1/2pt 1% milk (2)
L - 2 slices 50/50 bread (3) 80g cottage cheese (2) spinach, rocket, lettuce, tomato (0) apple (0.5) devon light custard (2)
T - either Fitz's stroganoff or something with swedish meatballs.. whichever ingredients need using first :p

earned 2.5 AP for my LB&T's last night too :D x

have a great day, take care x x

hey hun, hope your day get better and it doesnt rain for the kiddies :)

Not the only one rach who needs new jumpers...just wish i didnt have a holiday to pay for then i would just go mad & buy loads! But if i think about it im gonna enjoy the holiday far more than wearing the jumpers!
Am shopping for meet top at the weekend tho & you never know the odd jumper or two may find its way into my basket!;) x

Rachael,if you think rain makes kids nuts,just wait til its really windy!!

cant comment on shampoo, but i dont actually think most men look good naked !! Does that make we strange or just really honest

Rachael,if you think rain makes kids nuts,just wait til its really windy!!

cant comment on shampoo, but i dont actually think most men look good naked !! Does that make we strange or just really honest

Honest - & I'm with you:D Nothing worse than a torso you'd kill to get to & then look down:jelous:
I think its much better to leave some things to the imagination;)

we could always design a pop up flap (hur hur :D) for that area LOL

rain is nothing, wait till the snow starts falling and you're running for your life to get into the building! lol

just baked some cakes.. gutted as i only have one oven shelf and i've just lost 12 of my 22 fairy cakes :( put 12 on the bottom of the oven and they've all burnt on the bottom :( boo.

think cheese scones will be next on the bakery list :D Matty has requested them, and i may make a small one for myself :p

I LOVE cheese scones - send me one x

Was gonna put a really rude n nawty answer to that but I will be good hehe :p;)

Just got my WW baking book today so am gona be joining you on the baking front soon. yum :D

But how high would the flap go:p

Was gonna put a really rude n nawty answer to that but I will be good hehe :p;)

Awww, I so want to know what that nawty answer was gonna be:rolleyes:

Just got my WW baking book today so am gona be joining you on the baking front soon. yum :D

Ooh baking book - what's that one then? I've been making the lemon & ginger cookies from one of the weekly mags & the people at work queue up to steal them:D

Goodness me !!! all this talk of flaps first thing in the morning is just toooo much :giggle: ... had to be on this thread tho didnt it ! haha !
have a great day Rach xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back