Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
MrB and his colleague once sent a rather daffy girl in their office to Boots to buy him some chest hair shampoo-convinced her it really did exsist ( if she had seen his chest she would know he didnt need it anyway LOL)

Last edited:
pmsl at the flap idea...do you think it would have to be top shelf shampoo lol.

i lurve baking but havent done a darn thing since i started ww as i know if i make it il eat it fatal! x

Helen, whats that baking book then? I want it! :D

Jane, i've just been to spinning and i'm a bit wheezy.. almost fell on the floor not being able to breathe for laughing at the chest shampoo girl! :D

Suz, i did exactly that.. ended up bowl-to-face with the batter bowl last night and had FOUR of them today.. oops :p

they're all gone now though so i'm safe :) also, been to spinning so earned myself 6.5 points, so at least i might have worked off one of the fairy cakes! :D

I don't know about the baking book - Little Miss Mini said she had just got a new one & I was wondering what she had got. Best I've managed has been the cookies - not sure if you go to a class but the recipie is from one of the weekly booklets you get from there. I'm going to try & tweek the recipie coz I'm really not very keen on ginger:eek:

Heehee it involved squeezing Helen ;):p

The book I got was the "WW cook smart baking" I got it on Amazon for £3, think its the 2009 version. Have tried some of the smaller things in it and theyre all pretty yum :) The brownies are to die for :D and only 2 points.

Cath xox

Yup thats the one I got. Checked it out on Amazon just now and its gone up to £7 lol wasnt me I swear!!! lol :D:p;)

Hmm I feel in the name of research that I should prepare these delightful bakery items and of course put them to the taste test and let you lovely ladies know which ones are the scrummiest :D

cheers Cath! shows you how awake i was as i knew it was you that said you'd been baking but i meant to ask you where you got the book and to ask Helen if she could post up her cookie recipe haha :D

Cath if you're baking, please feel free to post me some of your attempts and i will taste test for you haha :D x

food for today:

B - orange (0.5)
L - tin tuna (2) lettuce, cucumber, spinach, tomato, beetroot (0)
T - something reeaaaally tasty either from the takeaway or something i cook, havent decided what yet! :D

legs are a bit achey today but I can walk about etc and i feel really good for going to class :)

Hey hun how are ya?

Im having tesco low fat quarter pounder(3points) & oven chips for tea! yummy!
By the way what time train are you n claire booked on? when will you arrive in our neck of the woods? x

we should be in for about ten past 5 latest i think :) are you picking us up? :D

just had a word with Matty and we're getting a chinese - whoop! :D got enough points to treat myself to prawn chop suey and boiled rice for a change too - getting sick of chow mein! :p

Yeh i get the same old, same old chow mein feeling every time we go chinese!

Ha ha charlys taxi service is temporarily out of action, i shall be putting the finishing touches to my make-up & barnett at that time & on my way to mommybs house courtesy of lees taxis!
I should be at janes at 6ish,not sure if we are leaving straight away from there or what? x

well Claire and I will need staggering / luggage dragging time to get to the Prem.. what time are we all meeting at Jimmy Spices?

I dont know either!! MrB's taxis will drop us into Brum, so depends what time Charly gets to cassa Bowden , table is booked for 7, think we would get there 6.30 ish but maybe are collecting M on foot from her hotel.

Am ssssssssssssooooooooooooooooooo excited

6.30? Crikey malikey - I'd better rush then he he

is the table booked in your name Jane? cause we could probs all just meet there and aim for between half 6 and 7..

good thing i saved points today as my chinese has been mega :p

final points:

B - mullerlight (1.5) orange (0.5)
L - mullerlight (1.5)
T - prawn chop suey (3) boiled rice (6.5) 1/2bag prawn crackers (3)
S - half bottle rosé (4.5)

total: 20.5 points :D

just watching Underworld 3: Rise of the Lycans.. how gorgeous is Lucien with his long tousled hair? :drool:

The table is booked in the name of Jane Brown-thats not my name but thats what the email said!! think someone there cant read. AM thinking might just print the email and take with me!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back