Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
ooh you can dine out with a false name.. i've always wanted to be someone else.. I think I might be Rochelle Crown :D (keep my initials.. i like them haha :D)

anyway.. had a right lazy morning - great stuff :)

food for today:

B - slice of 50/50 toast (1.5) tinned tomatoes (0) poached egg (1.5) 2 slices bacon, trimmed and weighed (3)
L - fuzzy's h.r. swede soup (0.5) 4 ryvitas (2) cucumber, salt,pepper (0)
T - some sort of chicken curry that Matty's making.. (he has been instructed to point it)
S -

Hiya rach..:)
Have you made the soup b4?
Hmm baking you should have seen all the delights i was surrounded by on Friday!!i just had to breathe through my mouth the whole time i was there!!
have a fab evening..x

no first time, it was YUM! :D thank you so much for posting the recipe! xxx

Hi lovie! How are you?? How has school been this week? Did I read that your lesson was cancelled? Have you had the chance to do one yet??

x

cheers Lins :)

I was on about my motorbike lesson Katie - not taught a lesson as of yet.. hoping to either next week or the following week :)

final food for today:

B - 1 slice 50/50 toast (1.5) poached egg (1.5) tinned tomatoes (0) 2 slices back bacon trimmed (3)
L - fuzzys honey roast swede soup (0.5) 4 ryvita (2) cucumber (0)
T - 1/4ptn chicken curry (2.5) (whole recipe made with 2 chicken breasts (5) onions, peppers, garlic, curry powder (0) jar sainsburys basics curry sauce (4)) 60g bulgar wheat (3) ww mini naan (1.5)
S - bowl h.r. swede soup (0.5) 3 liquorice allsorts (3)

total: 19 points

leaving 4 to keep me safe tomorrow.. monday is a bad WI day when i'm working sundays.. thank goodness i have the next few off! :D x

Last edited:
cheers Cath! shows you how awake i was as i knew it was you that said you'd been baking but i meant to ask you where you got the book and to ask Helen if she could post up her cookie recipe haha :D

Cath if you're baking, please feel free to post me some of your attempts and i will taste test for you haha :D x

Hehe was someone practicing (sp) downing cocktails for the meet hmmm??? :D;)

There is a nutty nibble on its way to you as we type :D

Hey hey petal!

Hope you are ok today?

Have a lovely day what ever you're up to

xx

just worked as always Claire.. wanted to kill friend as she brought in not 1, but EIGHT bags of sweets.. then a bakery wife came along with cookies and mince pies, and then Amy decided she wanted chicken and stuffing sarnies and a portion of roasties.. ARGH!

proud of myself - was much more controlled than usual - had 5 or 6 gummy sweets and 1 roast potato..

points for today:

B - 1 slice 50/50 toast (1.5) poached egg (1.5) 1 slice back bacon (1.5)
L - tuna salad (2) made with tin tuna (2) watercress, spinach, tomato, cucumber, beetroot, balsamic vinegar (0) sainsburys 0.1% fat vanilla yoghurt (1.5)
T - cottage pie (4) made with 1/4bag quorn mince (1.5) 150g potato (1.5) onion, carrot, mushroom (0) 10g gravy granules (1) runner beans (0)
S - ww mini naan (1.5) 1/4ptn chicken curry (2.5) s.f. jelly (1.5)

total: 17.5 + gummy sweets and roast potato :D

and cheers Cath, i do love a good nutty nibble :D

woohoo! go Jane, go Jane :D my WI is in the morning so i wouldve done the same.. but felt sad all the same! :p

have a great day x x

Get on here quick smart young lady & report your fab weight loss!
xxx

sorry Charly :p

well.. I hit my brum target this morning so a loss of 5lbs :D spinning was totally worth it! x

i'm at uni today and friday, school tues - thurs :)

Well done on that magnificent loss Rach ..what does that translate to in real money ie stones and lbs I'm trying to work out if I can catch up with you soon.

Pat on shiny haired head for Rach

M

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back