Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heehee!! That's a funny image! (the flying spinners!!)
No I don't have a diary, I tried it ages ago but I'm bit embarrassed to post about myself and prefer to shamelessly share the encouragement offered by others to others and lurk on the sidelines! There are so many close communities on here, I'm building up the courage to play a more active part.
heehee still picturing small people with surprised expressions pinging off stationary bikes!!!

oh.. well i just found your old diary and posted on it - sorry! :p

but you are always welcome to come in here for a natter :D i like to talk to people!

i wouldnt worry about close communities - you'll find most of us are very friendly to new people and those who arent, are just not worth your time anyway :) *many hugs*

if no1 else, i will come in and say hello and cheer you on! :)

Heehee lmao small people pinging off bikes....... that will be me lol :D

Expected to move them??... now thats a work out haha Id be dead before I got started lol ;):p

It took me a while to work up the courage to start a diary aswell Rachel, and Im still finding my feet here, but its nice to know I can come on and ramble on if I want lol :)

haha, i just felt the need to do the little hand signal for pulling my trains woot woot thingy! LOL :D

cheers Jess! *hugs* x

p.s, just adding that i added a bovril (0.5), 100g grapes (1), 3 ryvita (1.5) and some cottage cheese (1.5) to my points to make me up to 20 points..

..saved 3 for later in the week :)

Last edited:
Morning.....

Just popping by to say Have A Good Day xx

Just popped in here & now i know what you are eating & doing to get your fantastic results Well done I'm going to eat what you eat for a week but no spinning for me we'll see how I do

Morning Rach :) .. popping in with a tuesday morning hellooo .... have a lovely day x

Everytime I read about your spinning class I think of Run Fat Boy Run where he falls down the stairs after class :D That's more than enough to put me off going!

Hope you're having a lovely day with the kiddiewinks ;)

xx

Hello you, blimey oh riley - 5lbs down - you go girl! Absolutely thrilled for you, brilliant news :D:D:D

cheers all :D

RC, i basically try and follow Core as closely as I can.. so in effect, i follow Simply Filling and eat a lot of basic unprocessed foods - i do have the occasional ready meal but I tend to find my losses are much better when I eat less bread. I find i lose more if i have breakfast too so i make sure to have a decent one :) my job has also changed - i'm teacher training now during the week so I am slightly more active I think than I was before - so might not be just my food thats helping me drop the pounds - plus it was weight i've lost and regained many times, so think it makes a difference that way too..

anyway.. today was interesting.. manic last class - confrontations, fights, removals.. etc.. quite a scary class! Eye opening but I have definitely learned from it!

food for today so far:

B - 60g shreddies (3) 1/2pt soya light (1)
L - 75g w.t. ham (1.5) cucumber, tomato, lettuce, rocket, spinach (0) sainsburys vanilla mullerlight copy (1.5) apple (0.5)
T - no point vegetable soup (0) 2 slices bread (3)
S -

total: 10.5 points.

going to LBT's later, so will be grabbing something after to bump up my points. Fancy some snack a jacks.. so will probs treat myself to some of those (jynxed myself by saying i avoid unprocessed foods, and now i fancy crisps :D haha)

need to do something about my forest legs.. realised last week that my trousers roll up during LBTs and my legs would rival a gorillas haha :D off to shave em!

Omg! gorilla legs:D
Im ok during the week cos i can let things go abit as lee isnt here but there is no way i would let him see me with hairy legs & other parts on a weekend!!

My legs when hairy can rival desperate dans chin! ha ha xxx

gosh sounds like today you learnt about crowd control! what age range are the kids you work with?
hope you enjoy LBT and aren't too stiff after - have a hot bath maybe? xx

I always really admire people who work with kids cos they kinda always scare me lol ;):)

lmao about the gorilla legs :D If I let mine go for a few days I have to break out the lawnmower to get em good n smooth again :D:p

Hope LBT went good
Cath xox

cheers all :)

CC i'm in secondary - 11-18's.

food for today:

B - 30g shreddies (1.5) 1/4pt soya light (0.5)
L - sainsburys basics tomato soup (2.5) sainsburys vanilla mullerlight copy (1.5) apple (0.5) 200g grapes (2)
T - youngs fish in butter sauce (2) cauliflower, peas (1) 200g potato wedges (done with frylight in the oven (2) )
S - options hot chocolate (0.5)

14 points + me and matty polished off the gammon joint (dangerous these things are! :p) so i reckon i've at least racked up another 8 points so no points saved today! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back