Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mushy pea bakes ???

Rach - wat on earth is that - sounds a bit grim :p

ive looked forward to them for AGES :p breaded mushy peas in the shape of a fish cake.. they werent as great as i'd hoped though.. but the fish fingers were YUM!

Well done Rach. Where is the class?

Irene xx

Class i'm at is the monday night one in Birtley.. it was at the Red Lion but changing to the church around the corner as of next week :p

hey thats fab news hunni about the wi! oh and that food you described sounds so good i was salavting lol

have a lovely week x

gotta looooove fish fingers :D

Hi Rach,glad to hear weekend and ww went well.
bummer about the freezer-i remember when i killed ours last year-still living that one down!

yep, bit of a bummer.. we're eating semi-fresh for the time being - keep popping by Mattys rents to steal stuff outta the freezer haha :)

Argh bad news about the freezer, must be really frustrating! At least you can rant about the rubbishness of the equipment... I had to empty out my freezer and then defrost and clean it last weekend because the idiot I am left the door ajar all night! You can imagine the string of profanities and frustration that caused! Hehe!

aww i've totally done that before.. gutting isnt it :(

Sorry the mushy pea bakes were not up to par but big thumbs up for the fish cakes! Hoorah :) xxx

Hope you have a lovely day today my little chickpea. :) xxx

Hey rach did you make the spaghetti/prawn chilli thing?

I made almost the same out of one of the little books you used to get at the meetings.
It was spaghetti,prawns,garlic,chilli & cherry tomatoes with a tiny bit of olive oil really really yummy for only 4.5 points! xx

yes I made it Charly.. i read the label on the chillies as "mild" so put two in.. then thought, its not gunna be hot enough so i put a tsp of cayenne pepper in.. :jelous:

feel ill it was so hot LOL :rotflmao: thats me taught! :p

cheers everyone for popping in.. just a quick food update then i'm off out to asda for some bits and bobs before i come back and start some work on my assignment thats due on friday! :p

B - apple and blueberry oatsosimple w/ soya light (3)
L - sainsburys basics veg soup (2) 4 satsumas (1) apple (0.5)
T - 1/2bag sainsburys basics prawns (2.5) tinned tomatoes, cayenne pepper, chillies, onion, mixed herbs, paprika (0) 60g spaghetti (3)
S - 3 ryvita (1.5) 1/2jar ww korma sauce (2) cadburys light mousse (1) hob nob cream (1.5)

total: 18 points

Hi hun

just popping by to say "Hi! and see how you are, thanks for checking on me for the last week - very kind of you xxx

I thought that bout the sauce too - nice, but not straight out the jar ?????

Hiya rach..:)
hmm i reckon them mushy pea cakes would be lush with raita dip and mango chutney...

love mushy p's with mint sauce..
Glad you had a brillz time with jax and well done on the wi at your new ww class.x

cheers all...

..on the ww korma sauce, its lush if you actually eat it in a curry with whatever.. however i had munchies and i actually warmed it up and dipped my ryvita in it :rotflmao:

no mushy pea cakes today.. they were naff mushy peas.. nothing amazing otherwise i wouldve got some more today.

Quorn is on offer at Asda atm.. £1 for the frozen, £2 for the fresh for the mince/chicken pieces.. so i of course bought loads for the freezer.. then got home and thought.. well done Rach :p

so seen as i have tested the defrosting on quorn, i've just stuck it in the fridge and i will be having Quorn for the next few days :D

plan for tomorrow:

B - golden syrup oatsosimple with soya light (3) small glass orange juice (0.5)
L - homemade curried parsnip soup (2) 2 apples (1) ww strawberry mousse (1.5)
T - yo sushi..(most likely miso soup (1.5) pumpkin korroke (2) 2 plates of squid salad (3) vegetable firecracker rice (4))
S - 3 slices billy bear (1.5)

total: 20 points

Last edited:
Just remembered you wanted the recipe for the quorn curry! Email on its way!!! Big hugs xxx

The good news with quorn though is that it doesn't go off like meat does. It will last you a while in the fridge so don't worry.

ryvita with curry sauce - I like the sound of that far more than the mushy peas ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back