Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fantastic! Well done!!

What an achievement :)

thank you everyone :) i am so so pleased its unreal! :)

i am still uber busy - hoping for a little more time to catch up with everything tomorrow.

food for today:

B - 3 cadburys highlights mousses (3)
L - 2 slices bread (3) 30g philadelphia light (1) ham (0.5) tomato, cucumber, lettuce (0)
T - 1/2bag quorn italian style meatballs (2.5) tinned tomatoes, birds eye chillies, onion, garlic, mixed herbs, oxo cube, tomato purée (0) 60g pasta (3)
S - cadburys multipack caramel (4) slice bread (1.5) 1/12th cadburys flake cake (6 - SIX?! IT WAS MINISCULE :()

total: 24.5 :(

however i did do 20 minutes moderate exercise.. so i burned off 1 of those :)

so just 1.5 to pull back now :) serves myself right for not pointing the cake at work :p

Hope today wasnt too busy and you've had a good day

Hey angel, hope you're doing okay and you're enjoying being in charge in the classroom. Sorry to hear you got attacked by the evil cake monster - you'll burn those few extra points off in no time xxx

Hey Rach, I'm sure you will get back the 1.5 points soon! Hope you're having a good day today.xx

hello all, well, a bit of a crap start to today - wrote my car off. Other person at fault - pulled out from parked at side of road and i hit her head on. Bye bye car :(

Got a corker of a bruise on my knee plus a few others, bad chest from the dust that came out with the airbag LOL :D and stiffness across my chest / top of my arms but otherwise i'm fine.. gutted i'm missing my lessons though :(

have Year 10's this afternoon and then my favourite little Year 8's.. gutted :(

gotta go to the doctors for 5:30pm to get checked out.

Oh no thats awful Rach, I'm glad though that you sound OK. Hope you get it all checked out and its fine.

Congratulations on the loss also

M

cheers all, Twigs am fine just a bit sore and a bit cold.. tempted to put my jammies on but i'm getting my courtesy car soon :p

got loads of housework to do but totally not in the mood :(

OMG!!! Poor you and poor car.

Hope you get on ok at the Dr's.

You must have gotten such a fright.

xx

Aww Rach, poor you! Hope you aren't in too much pain, and that the Drs goes ok later. Make sure you take some time to rest, must have been a bit of a shock!xx

oh no, what a start to the day!!

Glad to hear you ok but very wise to get yourself checked out,sometimes these things can show up later

I very much hope you have put your jampies on and said sod the housework-have a chillout day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back