Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
cheers everyone - have put a load of washing in and done the dishes and shoved all my paperwork onto one couch instead of all of them and now i am saying sod it :p

courtesy car just arrived - some nice silver chevrolet something.. bigger than my car but i'm sure i'll manage. Managed to lock myself in it and open all the windows (but only enough to say haha, you're locked in and too fat to squeeze through the open windows! :D) when i tested it out first time so the man thought i was a right doozer hahaha :D

chests hurting a bit atm, so glad i've booked for the doctors.. the woman i crashed into has been texting me to check i'm okay - nice that there are some nice people in the world! :)

Irene, it was just on Mill Road - you know when you come down through Blackhall Mill and up past Salt and Battery chip shop and there are rows of terraced houses? was just at the end of Lesbury Terrace.. cars a mess.. will take a pic of it and post up for you all though.. really gutted though.. love my little car :(

Hope it all goes ok at the docs rach,what happens now? do you get a spanking new car from the insurance money? x

Aw sweets, why didn't you say in your text!:eek:
I hope you are ok!:)
At least you get a courtesy car - how long do you get to keep that for?
Remember to let us know how you get on at the docs
:hug99:

Jesus H Holyman!!!!

At least you are mostly ok, that is the main thing! Still sucks about the car :(

Just catching up...................

Hope you are ok Rach & just resting, take care xx

feeling a good bit better.. still very stiff and got what i would say was a headache but doctor says its my neck, not my head.. so really bad neckache.. felt dizzy and sick last night and i passed out this morning but doc reckons cause i was sick last night and i hadnt eaten anything this morning, thats the most likely reason for it.

So i'm off school still - struggling to dress / wash myself which is frustrating me to say the least, and of course i'm stuck in the house bored out of my mind and i have eaten nothing but rubbish - crisps, super noodles etc.. i'm so annoyed at myself - but at the same time, i would usually make sure i was full up with salad / veg but i cant prep it cause i cant lift my arms properly.. just sad that ive worked so hard and finally seen 13st and no doubt these last few days have undone all that :p but i mustnt give up - there was a woman in the WW magazine a few months ago who was paralysed from the waist down and she managed, so i just have to be strong minded and do like she did! :D

playing on Café World on facebook to keep me entertained, so thanks Irene for sending me lots of free food :D xxx

OMG hunny I thought you said you were okay after the accident. Sorry I havent been on much lately (have not been a good girl!) and missed all this - you make sure you rest, rest, rest and take good care of yourself. Gosh - feel really bad now :( Big hugs hun xxx

Aww poor poor rach hope it all gets better soon.
Is the lovely matty looking after you?,i should hope he is! Have some nice snuggles with amber that will make you smile:D x

i'm fine! :p

just stiff is all, i'll be good as new tomorrow i swear it :D

and Charly, Amber is guarding me good and proper.. not left my side all day bless her - she even accompanies me to the bathroom and tries to sit on my knee while i'm there :p

..ive put my mobile somewhere and can i heck as like find it?! driving me to distraction :p

Hey Rach

wonder if you being sick was the shock coming out - we had a house fire when we were married & kinda went into overdrive & got on with whatever needed to be done - couple days later though - was up in night being sick, shaky etc - delayed shock - apparantly the body does the "fight or flight" mechanism at first then the reality hits - hope you are feeling better though me lovely - best to rest & do what the decreasing body tells you - don't worry about cutting veg/salad etc - just get yerself fit again xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back