Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh its always sad to move on Rach but at least you're leaving because your life is changing for the better. Will you keep in touch with anyone?

M

hmmm or Lydia we could just...

The Vampire Diaries Season 1 | Watch The Vampire Diaries Episodes Free Online

;) oh yes! do you watch true blood? theres a link on there for that too - True Blood is oooooooooooh so good :D

in regards to work, i was overly emotional all day.. bursting into tears everytime someone finished (as i was on late shift so everyone left first :p)

was given a bottle of wine, a box of thorntons (did share these at work, so did have a few but not half as many as i could have..) and money in a card (which again made me cry like mad!)

miss everyone so much already :( x

CHeers hun I watch them and True Blood xx I just need to work out how to get the internet working on my ipod touch then I can watch them in bed on the touch all wrapped up cosy warm!!

Have you stopped blubbing yet ?
I know you are doing your course ,but what will your income be now you've left sainsburys ? ( please fell free to tell me to mind my own !!)

almost everyone Aunty M, if i can - i miss them all loads.

Jane I have stopped blubbing, still feel kinda.. bummed though - its odd, being off!

I'll be living off student loan and my PGCE grant. Its not a lot but it means I will definitely have to cut down on my food.. though i seem to be great at finding people to feed me!

just updating my food for the day:

B - 2 slices toast, weighed (2.5) and heinz mushroom and bacon toast topper (2)
L - 8 ryvita crackerbread (2) tin tuna (2) 30g sainsburys light mayonnaise (1.5) cucumber (0) multipack bag quavers (1) bowl of carrot and squash soup (0)
T - garlicky chicken breast from new ww cookbook (3.5) 300g boiled potato (3) cauliflower and broccoli (0) tomato ketchup (0.5)
S - carrot and squash soup (0) 4 crackerbread (1) cucumber (0) diet coke (0)

total: 19 points

Last edited:
Hey rach thanks for the offer of the books but i won my ebay bundle of ww stuff so looking forward to recieving them in the post next week!

So sad about you leaving work but it means you will be able to give more time to the studying & the horrible children at school;)! xx

Too true charly, Rach you seem rushed off your feet and think poverty will be good for your Karma and sanity at least-not to mention the diet LOL. Good luck to you cos i think you will be a brill teacher

B - 2 slices toast, weighed (2.5) and heinz mushroom and bacon toast topper (2)
L - 8 ryvita crackerbread (2) tin tuna (2) 30g sainsburys light mayonnaise (1.5) cucumber (0) multipack bag quavers (1) bowl of carrot and squash soup (0)
T - garlicky chicken breast from new ww cookbook (3.5) 300g boiled potato (3) cauliflower and broccoli (0) tomato ketchup (0.5)
S - carrot and squash soup (0) 4 crackerbread (1) cucumber (0) diet coke (0)

total: 19 points

back in the game baby :D i know WI won't be fab tomorrow, but I can still have a great following week!

Well done for getting straight back to it Rachael. Sure your WI will be fine - you had an indulgent weekend but you have been running ragged at school! Take care x

Hello gorgeous, I know we've texted tonight but thought I'd just pop in to your diary to say hello and tell you how proud I am of you for getting straight back to it! *Big hugs* xxx

Hey hun!! Good luck for WI and don't worry about only living off loan etc! That's all i did for my last year was easy you just become friends with cool traders, iceland and pound shop ;) hehe hope your alright xxx

Well done in getting back on track so quickly and great attitude toward it and good luck with wi.

I started back at class yesterday and have woken up in a positive mood.

Good luck with your result today xx

thank you! :) hope you are doing well back on track! x

Well done for getting straight back to it Rachael. Sure your WI will be fine - you had an indulgent weekend but you have been running ragged at school! Take care x

thanks, pleased with results even though had 4 days off track!

Hello gorgeous, I know we've texted tonight but thought I'd just pop in to your diary to say hello and tell you how proud I am of you for getting straight back to it! *Big hugs* xxx

aww thank you :) love you lots! glad you're doing well at maintenance for your first week! xxx

you really do seem to be back in the zone !!

i am feeling it! :D fingers crossed it lasts - no, be positive - it WILL last! :)

Hey hun!! Good luck for WI and don't worry about only living off loan etc! That's all i did for my last year was easy you just become friends with cool traders, iceland and pound shop ;) hehe hope your alright xxx

i already love pound shop.. i love herons aswell, and the half price offers in all the supermarkets :D especially when quorn is on offer haha!

Good luck Rach back to check for wi laters

M

thanks Aunty M :)

Good luck for weigh in hVe a great day xx

thanks hun! xxx

Well done in getting back on track so quickly and great attitude toward it and good luck with wi.

I started back at class yesterday and have woken up in a positive mood.

class really helps i think :) my leader although positive gives me a look that really makes me know if i've let myself down or not, and i need that look! x

Hey hun

Good luck for WI!

Can I ask where you get your 1 point quavers as any multipack bags I buy are 1.5 :(

x

just checked and you're right.. they work out with calculation at 1.25 so you would round it up.. not down..

PUGGSO YOU LET ME DOWN! :( YOU LIED!!

but you are forgiven, as i still lost 0.5lbs after only 3 days on track :D

SO pleased with that!

OH is doing the diet with me, and my god it is so much easier.. the only problems i have now are my own - no more excuses. Just seen Joelle get kicked off Biggest Loser and it made me realise that I make a lot of excuses for myself and (although i make a lot more sense than off the planet Joelle) its unnecessary and i'm doing myself more of an injustice than anything else. I will never reach the weight i want by making excuses for my actions!

B - slice bread (1.5) 50g wafer thin ham (1) quaker oats chewy granola bar (1)
L - 60g sharwoods dried egg noodles (3.5) tub ww arrabiatta sauce (1) and packet worcester sauce french fries (1)
T - bacon and courgette pasta in tomato sauce (made by MIL - 9)
S - 5 maltesers (1)

total: 20 points

tomorrows plan:

B - oatsosimple apple and blueberry w/ alpro soya light (3)
L - tuna salad (2) made with a tin of tuna (2), pea shoots, watercress, beetroot, tomato, cucumber (0) worcester sauce french fries (1) quaker oats oatmeal raisin chewy granola bar (1) evian (0)
T - spinach, mushroom and chestnut torte from the new ww fabulous and filling cookbook (4.5 - usually only 3 but only going to make it serve 4 instead of 6) roast carrots, swede (0) roast parsnips (1.5) broccoli (0) gravy (1)
S -

total: 14 points

leaves me plenty points for the cinema tomorrow night :) might even treat myself to some nachos and jalapenos! :D

Well done for getting back on track...you seem really motivated.

Mmmm chestnut torte i could go a bit of that.

Just out of curiosity what are the granola bars you speak of??? Any good?? At 1 point they would be ideal for a coffee

xx

just to be a pain, my friend sent me them from america - he knew i was on a diet so sent me ww-friendly american food gifts as i always send his family english goodies.. sorry hun! x

I think its weetabix do ones which are a point each - they were on offer recently too - they do white chocolate, milk chocolate and strawberry and as far as i'm aware, theyre all a point and theyre really nice :) x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back