Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
i feel your pain Rach- in laws came to babysit on sat night-Olivia tells me that Grandma cleaned inside the microwave before she used it:eek::eek::confused::mad:

Why couldnt she just call me a dirty cow to my face LOL

other peoples parents eh ??

Dear oh dear Rach I would of been the same infact prob would of lost my temper after the first incident :eek:

Glad you lost a pound though and hope your able to return home pretty soon x

Oh my word what a day!!! I see that maybe you were working out some frustration at spinning tonight!!!! I am glad you will be back in your own home soon!

Congratulations on the pound off! Am so impressed you did it despite all your baking and cooking and the stress of the in-laws!!

I hope you have a better day tomorrow x

Mattys mum does that to my cooker and microwave when she comes round.. i've started ensuring the door is locked when she visits so she cant just waltz in without me knowing! :p

and cheers both of you two - spinning really did help to burn off the stress lol! :D

:hug99: Oh sweetie
Can't say anything about the FIL's behaviour -things like that happen in my house all the time:eek:
Well done on the loss though and what a feat - 7AP's - you star:D
Hope you manage to get home & settled again real quick - sadly we have more snow forcast here for Wednesday:( Tis the day for shortest twin's driving test so she is really ticked off right now but what will be will be and if it gets cancelled then she'll just have to wait - at least she'll have more time to save for a car:rolleyes:

i feel your pain Rach- in laws came to babysit on sat night-Olivia tells me that Grandma cleaned inside the microwave before she used it:eek::eek::confused::mad:

Why couldnt she just call me a dirty cow to my face LOL

other peoples parents eh ??

Could just be habit.. I always clean glasses before I use them even if I've washed them previously myself. At my mum's house they would always be dusty from the pantry and now I can't help but wash them until they are sparkly. I'm sure she doesn't think you're a dirty cow, probably just very fussy! x

well done on losing the 1lb hope you enjoy your glass of wine you sound like you deserve it, you must have wonderful control over your anger I would have stabbed him lol

Well done on another lb gone!
Sounds like you had a bit of a nightmare day yesterday, I used to have some problems with my father-in-law about the way he would speak to me and OH so I know how it can feel.
Hope you're having a better day today!xx

i've started ensuring the door is locked when she visits so she cant just waltz in without me knowing! :p
:D

I used to do that with my ex in laws I used to also sit upstairs and pretend I wasn't in (if my ex hubby wasn't in of course)!! I think they knew what I was up to cos they knocked for a stupid amount of time!!!

oh the joys of being single number 4,057 - no in laws to contend with!!

Sounds like he needs to come and live with me for a while - I am a total stickler for manners - does my kids heads in!

Anyway, well done on the 1lb - and on not putting the butter knife where it might never been seen again......(could you actually do enough damage with a butter knife anyway???;))

In-laws eh! There to try and annoy I reckon!

But big well done on the 1lb :D

You must be a saint as i would have come our with words not suitable to write here and jabbed him in te eye with that knife as soon as he said anything. MEn, honestly. Im suprised he is still alive if he talks to people like that. HOW rude and disrespectfull of him. Kinda angry actually! lol It pisses me off when my dad does things like that, even if i spend ages making something he assumes he had the right to some as its his house (wateva) no asking. but i can NEVER have anything of his. ARGH!

OMG how rude!!! FIL and his food hog and MIL with the cleaning (although mine does that too LOL). Hope all is calm in your world now and that you enjoyed your last day of freedom. Good luck for tomorrow angel - will be thinking of you! Take care xxx

cheers all.. had a much calmer day today.. may be as I went shopping to all my favourite shops :p

Dorothy Perkins, La Senza, Republic.

Yes, you heard right.. I bought things from Republic (who only go upto a size 14.. and a small 14 at that :D).

I also bought some stuff from Peacocks but its just not the same :p

anyway, raided the sale and got some new underwear including a full matching pink and black silk set of bra + thong which came to only £7:D oh yes!

got a beautiful purple top with ruched, puffy sleeves from Dorothy Perkins sale, and 2 gorgeous floral tops, a leopard print top, and 2 different grey shade cardigans from Republic.. none in the sale, but do I care even one little bit? NUH-UH! :D :D :D

food for today:

B - oatsosimple cranberry apple and sultana w/ alpro soya light (3)
L - tuscan bean soup (variation of the soup in last weeks Your Week - 1.5)
T - mince and dumplings (7) broccoli (0) cauliflower (0)
S - small bag lightly salted kettle chips (3)

Last edited:
Wow Rach well done for fittin into republic teeny size 14's - i can get into the tops but cant move in them same for the bottoms so I am dead jelous :jelous:

Love buying new clothes gives me such a buzz :)

Your menu sounds lovely as ever x

Ps don't call them the InLaws call them the OutLaws .lol

Congrats for fitting into the Republic size 14s! Sounds like you had a better day today, clothes shopping definitely helps!xx

I love republic rach so well done on the size 14s how lovley! xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back