Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can only imagine what the thrill must be like to go into somewhere like the republic and fit into there clothes well done to you

Well done on your loss hun and fab stuff with the size 14's!:D jealous? me? never :D

Well done cheeko

xx

Hi, hope today went well and you're forgiven for telling your new boss how much you love him already! Take care xxx

Hi Rachy rach

If I ever go off track again, I must remember to read your dairy and shopping adventures ... it's more of a motivation than anything! :)

Twigs
xxx

Size 14!!!!!! Woo hoo way to go girl!!

Hope your having a good day and work went well yesterday - let me know how yr getting on. Much love xxx

Hi Rach :wavey:

:pHow's it going - how was the new placement?

Wonderful shopping expedition :D - maybe one day I'll get that much pleasure from a shopping trip ;)

hello all :)

Sorry ive not been around much - I am making a point of ensuring that I find time to get online a little more during this placement.

This might mean that it's only weekends that I can get on but I will try to get on monday to friday as well.

done my literacy test today and have passed :D so have all my skills tests under my belt now - yay!

had a good time at my new placement - its so different from TH and everyone is dead posh so I do feel much more of an outsider than I did at TH.. but i'm out with them all tonight so might get a little emotional but we'll see :D

foodwise i've been not too bad - on wednesday we went to see Avatar at the cinema (absolutely amazing!) and we ate out at Pizza hut but I did limit my points and only ended up one over as I forgot I had had a couple of untracked items during school!

Wednesday:

B - oatsosimple apple, sultana, cranberry + soya light (3)
L - 2 slices bread (3) philadelphia light (1) lettuce, cucumber (0) french fries multibag (1) apple (0.5)
T - pizza hut individualitalian jalapeno pizza (12) 1/2 portion potato wedges (3.5)
S - diet coke (0)

total: 24 points

Thursday:

B - oatsosimple and soya light (3)
L - 2 slices bread (3) philadelphia light (1) lettuce, cucumber (0) french fries (1)
T - 3 bean soup (2) mustard chicken (3) with mixed free veg (0) peas (1) potatoes (2)
S - apple (0.5) quavers (1) 2 cornish wafer crackers (2) wensleydale cheese (4) 3 bean soup (2) grapes (1.5)

total: 27 points
activity: 45 mins spinning - 7AP

Today:

B - oatsosimple and soya light (3)
L - 1/2ptn 3 bean soup (2) 2 quorn burgers (4.5) broccoli (0)
T - birds eye seaside special in breadcrumbs (4) free veg (0)
S - apple (0.5) walkers baked (1.5)

total: 15.5 points leaving 7.5 for alcohol but i'm kidding myself if i think i'll only have that many points!

will enjoy myself and get back to it tomorrow :) xxx

Last edited:
Hiya rach..:)
well done chuck...and size 14 brillz :D
My Ds whos 10 wants to see avatar would you say its suitable..LOL he loves star wars and dinosaur films etc
Have a super w/end x

Well done on passing all your tests :) Also well done on sticking to points whilst having pizza hut!

Drinking is my downfall too. No matter how good your intentions are, once you start drinking it's hard to say no as you're on the way to phishville. Fortunately for my diet I'm on antibiotics for 2 months for my skin and although it doesn't say I can't drink, I assume I can't.

Well done Rach on passing all the test. Hopefully this new placement will feel like home soon. Then not long before the search for a permenant place begins.

Good luck

M

Hi Rach, congrats on passing the tests! Hope you enjoyed your cinema and Pizza Hut trip and that you had a great weekend! xx

Rach, I am shattered updating myself with your life.

Can I ask why you didn't butter the scones? :D

Also well done getting into Republic 14's. They are notoriously bad for sizing, I once went in to buy a pair of jeans from there and was told by the staff to buy a bigger size.

Congrats on passing all your tests, i don't know what most of it means but I am sure it must be a good thing.

done my literacy test today and have passed :D so have all my skills tests under my belt now - yay!

Well done hun brilliant news xxx

Hiya rach..:)
well done chuck...and size 14 brillz :D
My Ds whos 10 wants to see avatar would you say its suitable..LOL he loves star wars and dinosaur films etc
Have a super w/end x

I can honestly say I think it would be suitable.. I dont think there was anything particularly strong in it? Make sure he sees the 3D.. it was brilliant!

Rach, I am shattered updating myself with your life.

Can I ask why you didn't butter the scones? :D

Also well done getting into Republic 14's. They are notoriously bad for sizing, I once went in to buy a pair of jeans from there and was told by the staff to buy a bigger size.

Congrats on passing all your tests, i don't know what most of it means but I am sure it must be a good thing.

I have to pass 3 skills tests to prove I am sufficiently skilled in the basics of Maths, English and ICT.

As for the scones, start running before i go for you with my butter knife! :p

Aaaaanyway :) thanks everyone for keeping on popping in - I did promise I would update at least every weekend and whats the first thing I realised when I moved home (finally after over a month of nomading! :D) - my charger is broken (again!) and I have been borrowing Mattys parents (like now :D) so I got home and realised - no internet! :p

Foodwise I've been okay...ish. I have struggled over the weekend and today to keep to my points but I have at least made sure that I have minimised the damage on the whole.

just about to head to WI, so hopefully the result will be a good one - spinning after just incase its not haha! :) x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back