Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooh good luck for weigh in rach! x

devastated.. GAINED 2.5lbs :( i really havent been bad and dont deserve that :(

went in a bad mood to spinning and got into a row with the leader as she quipped about me being late when i had been waiting at reception for over 10 minutes for them to stop fannying on.

I have however come home and I will start again tomorrow even though i just feel totally deflated and really unenthusiastic.

I am now 4lbs over my start weight at weight watchers classes and just feel like a fool. Sat at the back of the class and ended up leaving early as I got all emotional and ended up crying.

think i need a good sleep - happy Rachael tomorrow.

:hug99: I feel for you Rach - could have almost been a mirror of my day:eek:

But we're both going to draw a line under today and start again tomorrow with a determination to succeed:D

Lubs ya:p (and still couldn't do the spinning:eek:)

Aw rach sorry to hear you had a pants day,must have been something in the air cos mine wasnt the best either:(
Wonder what that moon is doing in the sky at the mo & if there is any relevance to it:confused: xx

Aww, cheer up Rach. I've seen your losses from the beginning and you will definitely follow that with one of your massive losses that few can pull off on a regular week :)

The only way is up (or should we say down) Rach. Lets get you back on track for next week.

Big Hugs

M

How was your day today? Are you feeling better? Been thinking of you today. And well done on going to spin after your upsetting class - would have been so easy to go home hide under the duvet with a snack! You did so well!! xxxx

cheers everyone.. feeling much better today - had a good day at school and am within points:

B - 60g shreddies (3) 1/2pt soya light (1)
L - ham (1) mixed salad (0) 2 clementines (0.5) apple (0.5) quavers (1) quaker oats granola bar (1)
T - 1/3 quorn curry (1.5) 1/2pk ainsley harriot cous cous (2.5)
S - 6" turkey and ham subway with every salad but red onion (4.5) 2 cauldron lincolnshire sausages (3) 2 slices bread (3) branston brown sauce (0.5)

Total: 23 points :)

devastated.. GAINED 2.5lbs :( i really havent been bad and dont deserve that :(

Oh hun I am so sorry to hear that, its awful when you know youve been good and something awful like this happens, but you will def have a huge loss next week, I'm certain of it. Keep your chin up and just keep battling on. WHEN you get to goal you will look back on these types of weeks and feel very proud of yourself that you didn't give up and you perservered!

Lots of hugs, love youxxxx

Well done Rach for getting straight back on chuck..Pants to the gain but you will nail it this week with a fantabulous loss...
Keep yer chin up hun xx

cheers everyone :)

well, I have iTracked myself again and am within points - on my bill tonight.. widowed for the match :p

worked late tonight - was in school until almost 5pm - meaning I didnt get in until 6 because of A1 traffic.. boo :(

B - apple and blueberry oatsosimple w/ soya light (3)
L - tin of tuna (2) lettuce, cucumber, tomato, pepper (0) quavers multibag (1) apple (0.5) 2 clementines (0.5)
T - 60g bulgar wheat (3) 1/3 quorn curry (1.5)
S - 2 quaker oats granola bars (2) big soup minted lamb hotpot (3.5)

total: 17 points.. might treat myself to something else later but feeling quite full and content atm :) x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back