Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
P.S is anyone else possibly interested in Teams? want to set up some good ones with dedicated Team Captains :D xxx

You'd need to explain what the teams thing is and what a captain is :p

I am, but don't want to be a team captain. I'd be crap :p

Me too! I'd love to be in a team, but I couldn't be the cap't:p

PS Could possibly do 6th but would drive so no cocktails (much cheaper than an overnight stay)

Is the 6th going ahead, still not sure re getting there yet but will try once I know times, place etc

M

6th is definitely on :D details to follow later today i promise! :D

well, i have been almost 100% angelic this week so I will be devastated if I dont lose any weight :(

Thursday menu:

B -2 quaker oats granola bars (2)
L - 2 slices bread (3) ham (1) pease pud (0.5) 2 clementines (0.5) small pear (0.5) quavers (1)
T - vegetable broth (2.5) 3 slices bread (4.5)
S - babybel light (1) 2 ryvita (1) philadelphia light (1) ham (0.5) doritos (3)

total: 22 points

Friday menu:

B - 1.5 granola bars (1.5)
L - chicken penne arrabiatta with 2 slices garlic bread (12)
T - cheese and ham gnocchi bake from the WW Italian cookbook (6)
S - quavers grab bag (3) pepper and bean soup (1) sprite zero (0)

total: 23.5 points

Todays menu:

B - 3 quorn sausages (3) 2 rashers turkey bacon (1) herby tomatoes (0) garlic mushrooms (0) poached egg (1.5) 1 slice toast (1.5) branston brown sauce (0.5)
L - pepper and bean soup (1) 4 crackerbreads (1) 30g philadelphia light (1) cucumber / tomato (0)
T - quorn coq au vin (7.5) red cabbage (0) and gravy (1)
S - apple (0.5)

total: 18.5 points

Todays menu:

B - 3 quorn sausages (3) 2 rashers turkey bacon (1) herby tomatoes (0) garlic mushrooms (0) poached egg (1.5) 1 slice toast (1.5) branston brown sauce (0.5)
L - pepper and bean soup (1)
T - quorn coq au vin (6.5) 250g mashed potato (2.5) red cabbage (0) and broccoli (0)
S - apple (0.5) 2 ryvita (1) 30g philadelphia light (1) quavers (1) roses dairy milk (1.5) 2 tia maria and diet cokes (1.5)

total: 24 points - one over again but i'm pleased with myself cause I could have eaten a good few more roses but i didnt :D

good tomorrow and monday for a fab loss monday night! :D

na night all! xxx

COuld you post the recipe for that gnocci bake you had the other day? I bought some but still have not found anything to do with it!!!

sure, cook your gnocchi as per packet instructions, then place in an oven tray and cover with your sauce (recipe to follow.. )

for sauce for two people you need:

50g grated low fat cheddar
2 slices chopped ww back bacon
handful spinach
300ml skimmed milk
15g flour
15g low fat margarine
1tsp mustard powder

Melt your margarine, stir in flour and mustard powder. Remove from heat and mix in the milk bit by bit until theres no lumps. Add spinach and half the cheese.

Cover your gnocchi with the sauce, sprinkle bacon over and rest of cheese and bake in the oven for 20 mins.

cant give you exact points values as my recipe had the gnocchi hand made - sorry!! x

Well, having a lazy day - laid watching the Hollyoaks omnibus.. havent watched it before but my god how horrible is Mercedes and how gorgeous and sad is Mal? Poor Mal :(

also, what a shame about Andy Murray not winning.. he did brilliant to be runner up though :D

food for today:

B - 60g shreddies (3) 1/2pt soya light (1)
L - 3 turkey drummers (4.5) 1/2 tin spaghetti (2.5)
T - pork and red pepper bolognese (10)
S - diet coke (0)

total: 21 points :)

this is the plan anyway :D x

ooh that Gnocchi recipe sounds really lush will have to try that Rach

I've said yes to being in a team and am looking forward to it

dont know how i got my points so wrong.. 3 turkey drummers is 8.5 points and i've eaten them already.. buggar! :(

food for today:

B - 60g shreddies (3) 1/2pt soya light (1)
L - 3 turkey drummers (8.5) 1/2 tin sainsburys baked beans (2.5)
T - pork and red pepper bolognese (9)
S - diet coke (0)

total: 24 points - over again.. ffs :mad: angry at myself now!

anyway, off out to the cinema - catch you all later! xxx :)

How many points you on a day? A brisk half hour walk would probably knock the difference :)

Where do you get the turkey bacon? What brand? Been looking everywhere for it!
Don't get too cross, you've done really well this week - positively angelic, as you said.
Have a lovely Sunday xx

How many points you on a day? A brisk half hour walk would probably knock the difference :)

i sorted it, dont worry :) and 23 a day.. i will make it to 22 if it kills me!

Hiya Rach..:)
Good luck for your WI chuck..ive made that gnochi (sp) recipe b4 it was lovely..
have a good day xx

i made mine with soya light milk as i dont drink skimmed and i didnt want to put extra calories in with OH's 1% milk :p it was quite sweet but i did like it still :)

Where do you get the turkey bacon? What brand? Been looking everywhere for it!
Don't get too cross, you've done really well this week - positively angelic, as you said.
Have a lovely Sunday xx

its bernard matthews turkey rashers - you can get it in all major supermarkets on the bacon aisle in both smoked and unsmoked - you get 6 rashers in a pack and its about £1.85-£1.90 a pack I think :) really low points and I really like it :D

aanyway.. fixed tea points wise - padded it out with extra pepper and onion and made 6 portions out of the recipe instead of 4, knocking the points down to 4 per portion :)

as that brought me to 22, i had an extra points worth of pasta to keep me going - yummo! :D

sat watching Nikita with OH now.. its really quite good!

todays food:

B - 60g shreddies (3) soya light (1)
L - 3 turkey drummers (8.5) 1/2tin sainsburys baked beans (2.5)
T - pork and red pepper bolognese (4) 80g pasta (4)

total: 23 points :D

et voila!

tomorrows plan:

B - oatsosimple apple and blueberry (3)
L - ham (1) cucumber, beetroot, tomato, spinach (0) apple (0.5) quavers (1) cereal bar (1.5)
T - pork and red pepper bolognese (4) pasta (4)

total: 15 points - 8 to spare for celebratory food if i lose weight and for misery eating if i havent :p

Good luck for tomorrow hun x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back