Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
ewww no creme eggs all the way claire! :D

and girls, im too impatient.. i chomp my egg til its all gooey and soft in my mouth and then slowly swallow it lol :p

I love creme eggs but is it me? They seem to be smaller than when i was a kid:confused: x

soooo much smaller.. then again, everything was bigger when i was little?? :p

I don't like creme eggs either ;)
If I did tho, I would bite the top of & shove me tongue in.......

I lurve creme eggs, and agree that they used to be bigger-when i was a kid i used to put them in an egg cup and scoop the middle out like a real boiled egg-these days you cant fit a teaspoon into one !! proof !!

By the way i just ate a maltezer bunny OMG !!!! heeeaaaavvvvveeeeennnn

I Looooooooove creme eggs!!!! i bite the top off and lick out the middle then eat the thick choccy bottom. Mmmmm...I have to restrain myself sooo much. *Sigh...Rachel drifts off into creme egg fantasy land....*

anyway, enough of creme eggs.. i ate them both. :p had some bad news yesterday - my step grandad passed away - funeral is next week so i'll be going to pay my respects when i find out the arrangements.

today i am starting my romantic weekend... tackling the mould problem in my bathroom :p Matty suggested we spend the day together.. but then reminded me it would be together watching the football on internet stream (we dont have sky :p) ..so i was like.. buggar that!

Hes cooking me a valentines meal (i believe surf and turf from the ingredients in the fridge :p) so i have some honey roasted swede soup on the go atm for lunch. The bathroom is spotless, though i have come to the conclusion that its going to be a tile all of it job, as i've been in the house about a year and a half now and i'm sick of fighting with the mould (house badly ventilated) and with the weather and the heating being on so much more atm, i'm fighting a losing battle in the bathroom!

So yeah, really exciting day planned today :p i believe tomorrow might be even more exciting - loads of housely chores to catch up with (listed them all on my To Do list on my iPhone Lydia ;))

catch up with everyone once they've posted! quiet today :) xxx

now in a state of sheer panic and moving onto second bottle of wine.

I have downloaded latest version of iPhone and my phone is jailbroken.. meaning my phone has been rendered completely useless and looking around online there is not currently a jailbreak for 3.1.3 ...

i am actually getting short of breath.. :( :(

om - in out in out keep breathing Rach - there will be someone who can fix it - in the meantime....................wine is good :)

hey hun, sorry to hear about your step grandad hope your alright, and i hope you got the phone fixed! enjoy Valentines! :) xxx

Hope you got ur phone fixed, someone somewhere will know if not I could ask around if u have no luck xx

sorry to hear about ur step grandad. X

happy valentines day xx

Mornin rach ask twiggs, shes the gadget queen & may know what you are talking about,i havnt a scooby doo!
xx

Hi Rach, just caught up with your diary. So sorry to hear about your stepgrandad, hope you're alright. xx

I don't understand about the iphone, but am sorry to hear it is broke and about your step-grandad.
I hope you fixed the technical problem and enjoy your meal with Matty. I have a date with my sofa tonight and 'He's Just Not That Into You' - haven't seen it yet and seems to fit the tone of a single person's valentines day hehe!
Have a fab weekend x
PS Sympathies on the mould/lack of ventilation problem - DITTO!

anyway, enough of creme eggs.. i ate them both. :p had some bad news yesterday - my step grandad passed away - funeral is next week so i'll be going to pay my respects when i find out the arrangements.

today i am starting my romantic weekend... tackling the mould problem in my bathroom :p Matty suggested we spend the day together.. but then reminded me it would be together watching the football on internet stream (we dont have sky :p) ..so i was like.. buggar that!

Hes cooking me a valentines meal (i believe surf and turf from the ingredients in the fridge :p) so i have some honey roasted swede soup on the go atm for lunch. The bathroom is spotless, though i have come to the conclusion that its going to be a tile all of it job, as i've been in the house about a year and a half now and i'm sick of fighting with the mould (house badly ventilated) and with the weather and the heating being on so much more atm, i'm fighting a losing battle in the bathroom!

So yeah, really exciting day planned today :p i believe tomorrow might be even more exciting - loads of housely chores to catch up with (listed them all on my To Do list on my iPhone Lydia ;))

catch up with everyone once they've posted! quiet today :) xxx

Really sorry hun to hear about your stepgrandpa xx hugs coming your way xx

Oh I am so exicted about gettin my iphone now!! 11 days and counting till I can upgrade and Ive seen a lovely pink case for it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back