Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
now in a state of sheer panic and moving onto second bottle of wine.

I have downloaded latest version of iPhone and my phone is jailbroken.. meaning my phone has been rendered completely useless and looking around online there is not currently a jailbreak for 3.1.3 ...

i am actually getting short of breath.. :( :(

Have you got it sorted now hunxx does this mean that when I get mine I should never download the latest software?/ I'm getting short of breath with you hun thinking of all the pitfalls I might encouter with my iphone!!! :(

Cream eggs are dire! i dont understand why they would taint perfectly good cadburys with that icky fondant rubbish! ewwww!!!!

Anyway happy valentines and mould fightin!
:) x

my stepgrandads funeral is later this week - not found out what day yet but trying not to think about it.

my iphone is "jailbroken" (illegally unlocked to use on any network) and therefore thats why the update knacked my phone :( managed to get my phone back to 02 but no available jailbreak to unlock it to Orange atm :( - means i could be iphoneless for a month or longer..

well, good evening. i have now missed two WI's - first one cause i wasnt very well and second one because I had a doctors appointment. I would go to another class but my leader keeps my card as I am on card 8 as i never manage to keep it safe between meeting and home :p

I have gone onto Core today, as the weekend was mental and I woke up feeling really sick like i do after a mental binging session. I feel much better already for one day of it, so am going to continue until monday when i will go back to points.

todays menu:

B - shreddies and soya light
L - tuna salad made with tuna, rocket, iceberg lettuce, tomato, beetroot, cucumber.
T - pork and pepper bolognese made with 1/4pk lean pork mince, yellow and red pepper, tinned tomatoes, mixed herbs, garlic. pasta. followed by a low fat yoghurt.
S - apple, 2 pears, orange, bag of broccoli (love it! :p)

tomorrows plan:

B - cornflakes and soya light
L - hopefully penne arrabiatta from frankie and bennies, if not could be a maccy d's salad or whatever I can muster up at Boldon! :p
T - going to try a pancake (try one every year, not liked one yet :p) and if not, quorn curry made with quorn chicken style pieces, tinned tomatoes, low fat yoghurt, herbs and spices, chilli, onion, mushroom. bulgar wheat.
S - grapes, apple, pear.

off to see Valentines Day before uni with the uni lasses tomorrow. looking forward to it :)

Have fun and let us know what the film is like. Menus sound good, although i had a mc'd side salad and it was litterly one slice of iceberg lettuce and one cherry tom. Lame.

frankie and bennies it is.. could always pack myself a salad in the car just incase! :)

Hi hon

Just been thinking about your phone - is there no way you can revert back to the previous version??

Sorry to hear about your step grandad :(

Enjoy your movie ... chat soon!!

Twigs
xx

no Twigs :( thats what i have done now - Apple, the buggars, like to put a little something in their updates that means if you restore to a previous version, it leaves like.. remnants of the newest version on the phone which cant be written over.. like the bit that says NO YOU CANT HAVE ORANGE ON THIS PHONE! :p

so i have to wait for some genius to find a way around it.. and i will donate to his/her cause when they do! :p

i miss my iphone so much.. ive dreamt about it the last 2 nights.. both times ive made up elaborate strategies to fix it.. but then i always wake up and its still broken :(

thanks Irene *big hugs back*

well today is going differently to plan already :p

B - quorn sausages, scrambled eggs, tomatoes
L - ham salad (as yesterdays just ham not tuna :p)
T - pancakes (will take points from my allowance) but if i dont like them i have my quorn curry in the fridge on standby :D

i have realised that Core this week isnt going to be easy - i'm off to York tomorrow with my friend (going to bug him into walking round with me to check out some nice eateries / drinking holes! :D) and he wants peanut m&ms, skittles, full fat coke and space raiders for the car trip down :p :(

so told him he would never see me buy full fat coke, so he can get his own cause i'll have a big thing of water (no diet coke on Core either.. boo :() and we were laughing about the possibility of him sucking all the chocolate off the peanut m&ms like an old grandma and i'd have his nuts.. so of course laughing continued past the grandma joke onto the joke of me wanting to suck on his nuts :p ahh the joys of immaturity (depressing to know that at 37, Chris still hasnt found his though! :p)

so its quarter to 8, and so far I am 30 minutes behind on my exercise challenge with Twigs.. Mattys at work.. better ring Chris! (just kidding :D)

going to stick my sausages in the oven for brekkie and get my Tracey Shaw Salsacise on i think - ease back into healthy living slowly! :p

dead excited.. although iPhone unfixable atm, i have ordered Biggest Loser, all the Dancing games, Jillian Michaels something or other, EA Active and Wii Fit Plus for the Wii yay :D should have them soon!

have a lovely day everyone! :) xxx

soon as you mentioned sucking his nuts, i knew what was comming !! Have a great day

Ooh you'll love all your purchases although EA Active is a lot harder than it looks couldn't walk properly for a week after 30 minutes on that. The Core looks like it's very tedious don't think I could last a day without a diet coke fix have a good day Hun x

Last edited:
Don't worry, poppet! I'm sure there will be a jail break soon. But I hope you get a data plan soon though! Perhaps this is a good thing.. Your poor phone bill.

I'm doing a core type thing soon. Will be watching your menus carefully for ideas :)

Rach,

Can you not restore it to factory settings and at the same point donwgrade the latest firmware version. Then install the jailbreak version of the firmware that was last on it.

Granted I don't know if this is possible as I haven't got an iphone but with most other hacked phones the factory default restore will take you far enough back to allow a firmware downgrade.

" bag of broccoli" for a snack, eww! do you eat it raw or what? I like it cooked but couldnt eat the flowery tree head bit raw!
Mind you have you ever had pickled cauliflower? thats scrumptious! x

i miss my iphone so much.. ive dreamt about it the last 2 nights.. both times ive made up elaborate strategies to fix it.. but then i always wake up and its still broken :(
PMSL- you loony ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back