Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take care of YOURSELF first and foremost hun.

Hope the hair do was free after all that!!

Aww, you take care of yourself my poppet! Don't worry about the diet at the moment, it will happen when you're in the right place. I'm going to write you a prescription for a bath, some alcohol of choice and lots of cuddles to take daily.. they will need to be administered from a qualified boyfriend though, you'll have to get Matty onto it.

Oh and I promised my friend in Sunderland I'd visit her in July so I'll see you then ;)

cheers everyone :)

July it is Jess :D will hold you to it ;)

feeling much better today - went out to start my climbing induction and am now 1/3 of the way to being a qualified climber. Once I am qualified I'm going to start the award to be able to instruct others how to climb :)

aching a bit now, but a nice prawn and mushroom chow mein eaten with my beautiful paperchase-bought chopsticks went down a treat :)

applying for a few jobs atm - concentrating mainly on those in the North East but have been perusing for jobs around Birmingham and ones in Wales so i'll always be close to someone I know if I cant get a job up here :). Jobs are really finicky to apply for though - so much stuff to cram in - takes ages! :p

(doesnt help that i thought i would call in here first either.. ;) haha!)

love you all - catch up is underway now - if i dont get to you today i will definitely find you tomorrow :) xxx

Glad to hear you are feeling better, good luck with the job hunting !

You're really getting into the climbing arent you-far too much like hard work for me

Yes M i was just thinking along the same lines......x

We wanna see the new 'do'! Glad you are feeling better and hope you have lots of luck with the job applications :D You are welcome to stop here if you are looking in Berkshire - we've got two spare rooms (term time) come September;)

cheers all, i've almost got my supporting statement done for St. Thomas More, and i'm just about to start my Teesdale app.

if I move then Matty will stay up here for the time being - I would hope only to be away for a year at most to get my NQT year under my belt. Got the weekends to spend together, but the plan is to go for the close jobs first :)

looking forward to climbing tomorrow night :D got 2nd induction booked so counting down the minutes.. although i've just realised i'll miss Vampire Diaries :( oh no! will have to secretly sky plus it at Mattys rents as i'm away down to Welshland on friday so will miss the repeat :p

wednesday night we're out to see Alice in Wonderland.. really looking forward to that too :)

gained a half a pound tonight, so tonight is time to knuckle down and make sure no more goes on! *serious face* :)

aww thanks Helen you're so lovely :D

Hi Rach, just caught up with your diary. Glad you are feeling better now, hope the job applications go well!
I can't wait to go and see Alice in Wonderland, me and OH are off work for a couple of days next week so we are going to go one evening then. Let us know what you think of it. xx

Hiya Rach

Good luck with the job hunting hun - agree filling in the applications sucks :eek:

Also all the best for the climbing :D x

Always hate filling in those retched job aplication forms its all that name your best qualities stuff lol I haven't got any lol
but good luck Rach, enjoy your second climbing outting and half a pound is nothing hun, could even have been just wearing heavier knickers at WI :D

Hi Rachy-Rach

So you bought the Paperchase chopstick thing in the end? lol good for you :)

Sorry to hear about your miniscule gain last week .... here's to a great week.

Need to sort another date out for York ... was thinking 15 or 29 May ... weekends either side of my b'day :D

Love ya!
Twigs
xx

:cry:please don't choose 15th
That's my girls 18th birthday:D

29th sounds fab for me! :D

well, sorry not been about - didnt get back until 12 on tuesday then was running about all over the place yesterday, and todays been my first chance to do anything!

Alice in Wonderland is probably the best film I have seen this year. Helena Bonham-Carter is fantastic as the red queen, and Oh Em Gee, Johnny Depp is unbelievable as the Mad Hatter.. well played Mister Depp, well played!! Would happily go see it again every night this week and next its that good! :D

Just polished off an amazing indian - deserve it after the horrendous lesson I had this morning with year 7's. Independent challenge time = need computers, internet and a projector to show them what I want them to do.

Dropped remote and broke it within 30 seconds of entering classroom = no projector.

Internet went down for county, so no internet.

Little brat child p*ssed me off big style by refusing to do ANY work.. so i've passed him to my subject mentor who is going to scare the crap out of him tomorrow morning :p i've said if he makes the boy cry i'll shout the INSET biscuits for the rest of the time i'm here :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back