Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening, the girls wanna go see Alice in wonderland too, pos will be a treat in the easter holidays !!

You sound soo busy love, hope its all going well

has nobody seen the advert with the guy who thinks hes a genius at text speak?

he's like "i know all the latest text speak.. BRB.. be right back, LOL.. laugh out loud .. WTF why the face?"

maybe i'm totally sad but i thought it was hilarious :p

..none of my kids at school know what i'm on about either.. though half of them didnt know who Tony the Tiger and the Honey Monster were either.. so i was living in hope! :p

Hope amber is ok rach,let me know how she gets on x

thanks everyone :)

Charly, Amber is much better.. shes eating like a trooper and has dutifully looked after Uncle Mathew all weekend while i've been away :D shes sat behind me purring now.. shes such a cutie pie! <3

Alice is amazing.. everyone must see it!

I have also looked everywhere for the WTF advert.. cant find it anywhere on youtube :( its the advert for a series called Modern Family.

been down to Wales this weekend for mate Toms birthday and to surprise my dad.

Wales weekends are never uncomplicated.. cant be bothered to elaborate now other than I am now sleeping with Tom and Cully, the pub landlord (and my good friend :p) and my dad and his wifes decorator..

but of course i only find these things out after I leave! :p

CBA.. would love to know what Modern Family man thinks that one is! haha :D

climbing tomorrow night for my pass card to go whenever I please.. excited! WI not looking promising after a weekend of rugby, lots of alcohol and an amazing few hours at an indian restaurant :p

also first full week of teaching starts tomorrow :) x

How did it go last night? Good result I hope?

I just don't get Tim Burton films to be honest the last one I saw was Sweeney Todd and I was actually retching in the aisles!! Most unsavoury lOL!!

cheers all, teaching not too bad so far - had 5 hours of one class today - very tiring!

quite proud of myself - stuck to points today, and properly :)

B - cranberry cereal bar (2)
L - 2 slices seedlicious bread (3) asda low fat chicken tikka sandwich filler (2) salad leaves (0) quavers (1.5) apple (0.5) 1/2 pear (0.5)
T - 1/2pk asda rice noodles (3) small chicken breast (2) 1/2jar sharwoods oyster sauce with basil (1)
S - 2 slices toast (3) tomatoes (0) 1 crumpet (1) philadelphia light with basil (1)

total: 20.5 points

:D

i notice you avoided the weigh in question ?? sounds like you must have earned loads of ap's at the weekend with all that bed hopping !! just kidding !!!

well done for being 100% today and hope you enjoyed the climbing

oh sorry Jane I STS!

xx

STS is ok hun certainly better than a gain, so well done xx

cheers everyone - so so busy and i'm just knackered. Foods still not too bad - yest was over points as ate out with my friend Andy.

today:

B - cranberry cereal bar (2)
L - 2 slices bread (3) chicken tikka (2) salad leaves (0) apple (0.5) worcester sauce french fries (1) 2 plums (0.5)
T - 1/2 portion thai green curry (7) 60g brown rice (3)
S - slice bread (1.5) diet coke (0)

total: 20.5 :) x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back