Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Rach !! at least being so busy you have less time to eat !!

How was the climbing ?

total opposite Jane, i've eaten a full packet of oreos while lesson planning today :(

Matty made a beautiful chilli though and i've filled myself further since i got home :p

i'm going to say yes.

i've also noticed ive managed to avoid the climbing question again lol!

I am now fully inducted.. induced? Not sure on the word lol, feel it may be inducted even though it looks wrong.. :D and I wanted to go tonight but Mattys been working really hard on the yard so I didnt want to make him go when he was so knackered! x

Jane:[STRIKE]wreckon[/STRIKE] reckon. and yes.. no... yes.. no.. maybe one? :p

Twigs: they were the chocolate cream ones.. i seemed to inhale and they were gone! :p

Karenlou! lovely to see you :D where you been?

and sorry Jane, its habit now that I teach - red pen everything! :D

I have had no internet since friday - Matty and his dad decided to rewire my front room by extending an extension cable to go around my doorframe, behind the radiator and couch and attach to the far wall of the alcove. Within ten minutes of Mattys dad leaving, the whole thing blew up and i've had no electricity in the front room until this morning when miraculously one of the plugs has decided to work :p Still got 3 less than before though, rather than the extra 4 that I was supposed to have! :p

So I (very safely) have an extension cable plugged into the one working socket, with my internet, phone, radio and another extension cable plugged into that, and my telly and iron plugged into that.. LOL :p (needs must.. i suppose i could do without the iron... :rotflmao:)

going to attempt a dash around everyones diaries before i blow up :D

...will be gutted if i do blow up, as am addicted to the following songs which i have had on repeat for the last hour:

Alexandra Burke Ft. Pitbull - All Night Long
Rihanna - Rude Boy
Owl City - Fireflies
Kelis - Acapella
Wiley Ft. Emeli someone - Never Be Your Woman

<3

Last edited:
teehehee, that is so typical, once they start playing around with stuff, it always goes horribly wrong!! :D
erm.. Am really sorry to hear that you're out of energy and half-way blowing off and I dearly hope nothing like that will happen and that you'll be able to use your other plugs soon!! :D
Oh, and when am I getting my first lesson in climbing now?? Feel all up for mischief, now that I've done that walk with Nikki :D
xx

Isnt it an OFSTED requirement to eat biscuits during lesson planning ?

You're absolutely correct Jane - its article 4 subsection 14 of their Terms of Reference that all inspection sites must provide at least 3 packs of biscuits!!

Karenlou! lovely to see you :D where you been?

and sorry Jane, its habit now that I teach - red pen everything! :D

I have had no internet since friday - Matty and his dad decided to rewire my front room by extending an extension cable to go around my doorframe, behind the radiator and couch and attach to the far wall of the alcove. Within ten minutes of Mattys dad leaving, the whole thing blew up and i've had no electricity in the front room until this morning when miraculously one of the plugs has decided to work :p Still got 3 less than before though, rather than the extra 4 that I was supposed to have! :p

So I (very safely) have an extension cable plugged into the one working socket, with my internet, phone, radio and another extension cable plugged into that, and my telly and iron plugged into that.. LOL :p (needs must.. i suppose i could do without the iron... :rotflmao:)

going to attempt a dash around everyones diaries before i blow up :D

...will be gutted if i do blow up, as am addicted to the following songs which i have had on repeat for the last hour:

Alexandra Burke Ft. Pitbull - All Night Long
Rihanna - Rude Boy
Owl City - Fireflies
Kelis - Acapella
Wiley Ft. Emeli someone - Never Be Your Woman

<3

Girl I'm disappointed that you listen to that Owl City rubbish - honestly I want to punch the radio everytime its on - similar to that Renee and Renata awful song from the 70's LOL!!

I didn't watch True Blood in the end but I promise I will - gona watch the season 2 on telly tonight! Oh I wish I didn't have to work I have just too many dvds to watch and books to readLOL!!

Hope you've had a good weekend. x

Morning rach i hope there isnt a burning smell wafting from your way with singed hair etc!

Love a bit of rhiana rude boy its so catchy you cant get it out of your head!

Have a good week hun x

i am only allowed to correct key words as thick kids arent allowed to be told theyre thick anymore.. LOL :p so i usually put something like r_ _ kon and get them to fill in the few missing letters.

been so busy lately i'm sorry i've not been around - will catch up over weekend i promise! xxx

You better had young lady! (waving finger at you) x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back