Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello everyone! well, i've come to the realisation that as in line with the rest of my life i must plan in some minis time along with planning planning time, planning my food, planning exercise and in general planning my life. Otherwise, it just doesnt get done.

I am being good today and tomorrow am starting a clean slate - sick of fannying about and a shock revelation on the scales really showed i was kidding myself.

Its my birthday on wednesday and not sure if its going to be a good one or not.. this is because i've just had news that i have a job interview that day - for Teesdale School in Barnard Castle. Excited, but really scared all the same!

Oh well done on getting the interview. I love Barnard Castle my cousin's boys all went to school there. It must be a good omen that its on your birthday. Good luck and will have every single thing crossed for you

M

Good luck with the job interview :)

Fantastic news about the interview hun wouldn't that be the perfect birthday pressie to get it!!!

Thats just what i was about to say Lydia.

I will have everything crossed for you on wednesday

Hey rach like the others say good luck for weds,is matty taking you out or treating you in any way;)
What does the birthday girl want pressie wise? xx

Hello angel, long time no hear on here anyway - just wanting to pop in to say good luck for tomorrow and try and have a lovely birthday!!!! Love you lots xxx

Rach, good luck with the interview today and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

X

Rach - all the very best for your interview and have the happiest of birthdays:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back