Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's a 'man's' holiday?

I know what a lads holiday is but when I read mans holiday I think of hiking for some reason! :p

sorry, a lads holiday then :p drink, drink, drink, bit more drink.. etc :p

food for today:

B - cornflakes and skimmed milk, scrambled egg made with egg, skimmed milk and e.l.f. philadelphia
L - carrot and coriander soup
T - chicken curry and brown rice
S - s.f. blackcurrant jelly

Ah there we go! Makes sense now!

evening all :D i have had the worlds laziest day - not out of my dressing gown yet - feel a bit yucky for it too!

laid watching masterchef as set up the wii to play my new games and its not working :'(

had a sneaky WI today and I am SO pleased - since friday I have dropped a very nice 8lbs of the 20lbs i have eaten back on through stress. So I am sitting comfortably (well, more comfortably than I was on thursday when I weighed in! :p) at 15st, so 12lbs above my lowest 3st weight loss. Going to work so hard over easter, so will hopefully be another 3 or 4lbs down by WI in two weeks time.

got my eye on a few bikini sets which I am DETERMINED to be wearing this summer:

Chocolate tropical print bikini top - Tops - Swimwear & beachwear - Women -

Aqua studded bikini top - Tops - Swimwear & beachwear - Women -

and no doubt i will find a few more :) x

Oh brilliant job well done :D
enjoy the bikini hunting if only I was 30 years younger
I might be tempted to join in haha

evening all :)

food for today:

B - cornflakes and skimmed milk
L - jacket potato w/ last nights chicken curry
T - no idea.. pondering!
S - a whole packet of grapes - stress eaten after a confrontation with OH's mother! :p

had a really good day, apart from getting stressed out with Matty's family. His mum always finds things to nag at me for, and I went over today knowing she would've had my life if we didnt make an appearance over the easter weekend.. and all she has to say is "if you're going to come over and BUM food and electric off us while we're away, the least you can do is tidy up after yourself. Poor Simon (OH's little bro) works all weekend and doesnt need to come home to tidy up your mess."

Weeellll, i lost it :p

One, mother dear, I came across as instructed to remove things from the sky+ planner as dad was whinging about lack of space. Your space was improved by 2% as i only had 2 programs on the planner, as you have 57 elvis programs ranging back to JANUARY that you have watched, but refuse to delete.. so address those before you whinge at me - calling me selfish for taking up the planner space!

Two, while I was over, I did indeed make myself some food. I brought my own ingredients, and I washed up not only my own dishes, but TWO DAYS worth of dishes that Simon had piled up on the kitchen bench. While i was there, I also cleaned the cat litter tray, fed the animals (properly - cleaning their bowls, unlike Simon who just puts new food over the old food when they've eaten some of it) and I even hoovered the living room for you as the cats had been scrapping and had fur everywhere. I DID leave the dishes to drain on the side, as I had to go out and pick up your son (OH) from the football as you usually have my life that its unfair that he should get the bus back from Newcastle when its cold and bad weather..

All Simon needed to do was put a small amount of dishes away. When i left, I had emptied the dishwasher, and yet I also get hounded for filling the dishwasher and not turning it on! Hmmm :p Strange that.. pizza dishes everywhere and a bin full of pizza wrappers etc.. I had chicken for tea as I'm on Core! :p

what annoys me the most is that Matty thinks I should apologise to his mum for telling her the truth! Let me think about that... :p :p :p

/rant over :p

anyway.. now I am just stuck in on my own as Matty out for the football, again (they only played on saturday?! :p) and i know its exciting for him as they might get back into the Premiership, but hes been happier lately as Newcastle do WELL in the whatever league that theyre in atm.. and theyre always bottom of the Prem, so i really dont get why he wants them back up there :p

I should really make some food but cat is laid upside down across my stomach, basking in the hot air coming from the laptop as I believe shes made a pig of herself and has an upset tum :p she has today had a full tin of kitekat before lunchtime, then i brought her back some special sheba-like things from Aldi as they were only 17p each, and she has had my life for them and has had 2. I've had to shut other two in fridge as she was only meant to have one, but clawed open a second one after climbing into the pet food cupboard to help herself. Fair do's to her, she licked the pot clean so I'm not complaining, but I will be when she overeats and revisits her tea all over my new rug, which when ill she has become very attached to (biggest mistake of my life - buying a shaggy rug which Amber loves to regurgitate things / carry her food onto to eat on when i am not there, and its a bugg*r to clean!)

Ha ha rach i came home to a nice freshly chucked up hair ball mixed with biscuits on my rug the other day!

As for mattys mum:mad: i would be imagining a massive demolishing ball knocking her off her feet & into the nearest hard wall!

Fab news to see 8lbs off! xxx

hahah !!! am loving the Cat opening the cupboard and helping herself how clever is that pussy tat :D

As for Matty's mother she obviously got what was coming to her and while I would rather bite my own tongue off than apologise can also see why Matty would want it, poor guys probably now getting it in the neck at full throttle haha !! mothers

shes a devious little blighter! One night she was exceptionally quiet and didnt bother me one bit.. found out later she'd eaten 4 boxes of whiskas temptations and then settled down to hibernate in the bathroom on her radiator bed! Next morning she pushed her ball (you put the temptations in and she has to work for them :p) into the kitchen then went mental, crying for temptations and I obviously had none left! Wouldnt eat her food for days either she was being a right fusspot! Shes not supposed to have any dry food at all as she has tumours which restrict her pooper-shute, so you can imagine how worried i was when she scarfed 4 boxes! :p

love the fat furball to bits though :)

shes a devious little blighter! One night she was exceptionally quiet and didnt bother me one bit.. found out later she'd eaten 4 boxes of whiskas temptations and then settled down to hibernate in the bathroom on her radiator bed! Next morning she pushed her ball (you put the temptations in and she has to work for them :p) into the kitchen then went mental, crying for temptations and I obviously had none left! Wouldnt eat her food for days either she was being a right fusspot! Shes not supposed to have any dry food at all as she has tumours which restrict her pooper-shute, so you can imagine how worried i was when she scarfed 4 boxes! :p

[/QUOTe

I'm confused-is this Amber or Matty's mum ?

the piggy is Amber.. shes just disappeared somewhere and I'm not quite sure where.. shes probs digested the last lot and gone in search of the other two tins :p

and yeah Jess, think I will do next time :p

It's only forever... its not long at all.. lost and lonely, thats underground... undergrouuuuuund!

GUESS WHAT I'M WATCHING :D

[/QUOTe

I'm confused-is this Amber or Matty's mum ?
:8855::8855::8855:

labyrinth =fav film ever. XD

i've just finished it.. i still think David Bowie is SO gorgeous in that film.. think its the hair i like so much :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back