Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
good morning everyone :D

well, today I am going to find out if I can upgrade my current contract to a new iPhone, as apparently there will be no attack on the 3.1.3 until Apple release a new version, which will be the iPhone 4.0 / HD in June.

Not bothered about that at all, because really i just want my iPhone back. Quite happy to get the upgrade on mine, as mine was just the 3G 8GB, but 3GS with 16/32GB space will be more than enough.

I should hopefully be able to upgrade today.. if not I will be really upset :( well, until tomorrow as I am going to see Jaaaaaaaaane :D

dead excited, going to babysit for her and OH tomorrow night then on thursday we're taking the girls to the zoo :D Jane is going to have her hands full.. "Rachael, stop that, come here.. don't touch that!" :D :D haha!

i've been humming "we're all going on a summer holiday" since i woke up this morning.. it's hardly even a holiday as such but I am mega excited :D I am even being brave and driving down! :p

I should finally have some money today too.. so I am very tempted to go and book a holiday.. gotta find someone to take first though :p

i will do my best to look after her, but whilst its true she will be heading south, I feel she will be a bit let down by the 'summer' aspect of her summer holiday !!

Hope you get your upgrade Rach, I feel your pain my Iphone is the love of my life
Enjoy your outting with Jane, i'm sure you'll have a fabby time

You & jane going to dudley zoo?
Let me know if the tiger is still alive!
Shes all on her own in an enclosure & looked really sorry for herself last time we went.:(
& look out for the lemurs in the wood walk thing,1 jumped on britts shoulder & pooed on her! xx

Hope you had a lovely time Rachael :) An iPhone - I am jealous - I wish I had held back a little bit before getting my (rubbish) LG, I could have got an iPhone for the same price if I'd waited a month. I'm such an impatient missus.

You & jane going to dudley zoo?
Let me know if the tiger is still alive!
Shes all on her own in an enclosure & looked really sorry for herself last time we went.:(
& look out for the lemurs in the wood walk thing,1 jumped on britts shoulder & pooed on her! xx

Thanks for the warning, i'll wear something wipe clean ( or something of Ian's :D)

hello everyone! i have deleted all my numbers again, can you please text me them? thank youuuuu :D xxx

tell her Miss Craven gives her 10/10 :D and i'll pay her when i get there :)

U got my txt then;)
Wish I could txt as fast as you:rolleyes: Give me a qwerty keyboard anyday:p

..this year? 7 :p

I am sunburnt :( and hot, and I HATE 50MPH AVERAGE SPEED CHECK AREAS!

Jane, i love you lots but i am never coming ever again :p (until next week when i will be routing past you to Wales :p) i cant handle the stress!

also, my bladder is very weak - had to stop twice today and added like 20 minutes to my journey because of my need to pee! :p

have had a lovely two days and Jane and family are amazing, even if Rhiannon has created within me, a deep hatred of Alexandra Burke and her broken heels! :rotflmao:

the kids havent stressed me out Jane, its the bloody roadworks that do my head in! :p

this morning I have gotten up and found out yet another of my assignments is not present with uni. I still havent managed to find the first one so I have to rewrite that before i submit both of them again for marking - not impressed! :(

i also have a meeting for supply agency work today and also going to have blood taken.. this sounds weird but having blood taken is like having the bad mood sucked out of you.. i love giving blood its how i imagine getting high must feel, and its the closest i will ever get to knowing :p

Ah yes road works ,not good:(

Neither is uni losing assignments:confused:

But hey the sun is shining and you're going to have your blood sucked out-what more could a girls want !!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back