Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done rach.:):):)
Your menu's look scrummy and wow on the gym..i have yet to go with my application!
Have a super sunday x

Fab loss hun, well done :D

xx

Cheers everyone! Jo, I love the crosstrainer :D the calories go up so much faster than the other machines! :p

food for today:

B: 200g blueberries (2) mullerlight copy (1.5) 1 crumpet (1) marg (0.5)
L: 80g spiralli pasta (4) 1/2tin tuna (1) chilli, onion, pepper (0)
T: chicken breast (2.5) pack stir fry veg (0) 1/2jar sweet chilli stirfry sauce (1) 1/2pm rice noodles (3)
S: freddo (1.5) alpen light bar (1)

total: 19 points :) x

Congrats on the loss :)

Well done on your loss and for getting your mojo back - All sounds well in your world :D Very impressed on you joining the gym - good on you!!!

Any news on those dates i gave u for half term yet? Am lost without my phone :( - Roll on the day when T gives me the nod to buy a new one. Take care xxx

Hi hun hope you are ok xx

having a breakdown.

i've just gone to use my memory pen and the usb part has been pulled off - its a slidey in and out one and one of the kids handed it back to me end of today and i just assumed it was slid in.

Being a fantastic ICT teacher, i havent backed up half of april or may.. and have lost all my lesson plans, resources, evaluations, SEN/G&T/IEPs etc.. my link tutor is due wednesday, my masters assignment is due friday, my standards are due monday..

I am honestly finding it difficult to breathe and my first urge is to stress eat my way through a very large bar of chocolate.

If im not on for a while you know why.

Do you know a complete techy that can take a look at it and try to help you recitfy the situation?

having a breakdown.

i've just gone to use my memory pen and the usb part has been pulled off - its a slidey in and out one and one of the kids handed it back to me end of today and i just assumed it was slid in.

Being a fantastic ICT teacher, i havent backed up half of april or may.. and have lost all my lesson plans, resources, evaluations, SEN/G&T/IEPs etc.. my link tutor is due wednesday, my masters assignment is due friday, my standards are due monday..

I am honestly finding it difficult to breathe and my first urge is to stress eat my way through a very large bar of chocolate.

What part exactly has come off? The actual bit that plugs in? The information will still be on the memory stick, will just take some fiddling or going to a computer shop, or seeing someone you know that is good with these type of things.

Try not to panic, you can get the info back! :)

Double posted!

Argh, MM is not playing for me today - it's going sooooooooo slowlyyyyyyyyyy

Last edited:
having a breakdown.

Oh Rach :( Hope you get it sorted soon and can recover everything*hugs* xxx

OMG what a nightmare,
hope you are ok Rach, and by some small miracle have managed to sort something out x

having a breakdown.

Hi Rach...hope you have found a way to get the information off of the memory stick. xx

Hope you got your usb fixed hun xxx

Hope you got something sorted in time for your link tutor - Take care angel xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back