Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
cheers guys, link tutor much more understanding than I thought. Given me extension for standards and I have an extension for masters but it is only until monday instead of friday, but even so its still extra time so i'm not about to whinge about it!

been out tonight for mates birthday - tgis. was good and had diablo pasta without cheese.. to make up for the nachos with cheese that i had to start, anyway :p

all my nails are bitten off, i could fit my weeks shopping in the bags under my eyes and my hair is all over the place (but at least my ginger is gone :p)

so i am of course looking like a model teacher.. a stresshead haha :)

na night guys. love you all and catch up as soon as all these things are out of the way!

:hug99: Hope things start to calm down for you soon Rach. Glad you had a nice meal out...bet you needed that! xx

least you got a bit more time, better than nothing. Hope it all works out as you hope -sure it will

And my ginger is gone too-but he'll be home for tea LOL

cheers guys, really appreciate the support.

trying to write how i meet the essential requirements for an SEN post going in Washington. All that keeps spinning round in my head is "say you're a bit special" - if they found it funny at least i would hit the sense of humour criteria and the fitting in with the kids criteria :p

bit uncouth though so i believe its not a good choice :p

cheers guys, really appreciate the support.

trying to write how i meet the essential requirements for an SEN post going in Washington. All that keeps spinning round in my head is "say you're a bit special" - if they found it funny at least i would hit the sense of humour criteria and the fitting in with the kids criteria :p

bit uncouth though so i believe its not a good choice :p

Probably not babe but if I was interviewing you I would find it very funny!

hello, I am not at one atm but I did go to Birtley one - its in the church behind Barclays (on the main street) on a monday night at 6. The leader and her helpers are all really nice :) will come with you if you're fancying going? x

nobodies forcing anyone :) its on at 6 on monday - shall I pick you about 5:45? x :)

want to update my food for today as it was totally delicious :)

B - 3 slices bread (4.5) 4 slices lean back bacon (6) tomato ketchup (0.5)
L - tuna (2) jacket potato (2.5) salad (0) dressing (0.5)
T - pork chop (3) chilli marinade (0.5) salad, asparagus (0) dressing (0.5) jacket potato (2.5)

total: 22.5 points.

Also i earned 2 AP at the gym today :)

just about to tuck into a pack of bgty tortilla chips (1) with some doritos dip :) (1)

aaaw thats cute.. up to you doll.. i dont mind getting there on my own.. or whatever.. im pretty sure i know where it is.. its like on that weird traffic light junction isnt it..
xx

Yep, turn right there and then your first right and then your first right again :) shall I just meet you there then? Xx

yep 6oclock :)

cheers hun :)

well, im back to classes yet again tonight.. going to face my demons and truly face my weight.. reckon i'll be around 15st 7 :(

off to the gym after though which isnt too bad.

however, started walk to run program last visit (saturday) and i've collapsed my arches again (they semi collapsed when i was in last year of school) so i'm in bloody agony with them. think it'll be bike, cross trainer and weights today.. no walking or running until feet are feeling better :p

Ouch feet sound v painful!:(

Shouldnt you be getting ready for your meeting by now? you have a hot date with kitteh remember!

Cant say you would be anywhere near 15 stone anything.....you didnt look big at all to me when we met in brum,how much were you weighing back then?

Let us know how the class goes xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back