Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
when i saw you in brum... probs between 14.5 and 15st.. lowest ive been is 14.1 and im a lot bigger than that atm :(

Good luck with your restart Rach - hope class goes well *HUGS*

cheers everyone, its lovely having so much support on here :)

well feet are aching more now as i walked them to the gym :p

going to post my food for today just because even though i dont really start until the morning I want to show that i was 100% :D

B - 100g blueberries (1) sainsburys low fat mullerlight copy (1.5)
L - 2 slices bread (3) mattesons reduced fat smoked sausage (3) pease pud (1) kangaroo walkers crisps (2) plum (0.5) apple (0.5)
T - rump steak - weighed on scales (3) 150g jacket potato (1.5)
S - salt and vinegar walkers (2) bread bun (2) marmite (0)

total: 21 points :)

How was the gym?? Was awesome seeing you.. thanks so so much for going with me.. i duno if i could have gone without you.. lol
xxxx

Good luck with the restart hun, you and me both - we can and will do this, we may not be at goal when we go to London but with a bit of hard work we certainly can be a lot slimmer than we are now - lets motivate each other - I know I need all the support I can get!!

Hey Rach!!

Hi5 on the re-start- will have my new '1st' WI tomorrow eve, and am planning on jogging tomorrow morning again.. First time with my new fancy polar watch!! Love it, hope I can work out how to work it, seems all really technical - why oh why did I go for the fancy one? :sigh: typical isn't it?

Anyway, how did you WI go? Bet it wasn't as bad as you thought it'd be!! And even if it was - nevermind and restart, that's the mindset I am hoping for tomorrow myself :D

Good luck! xx

:D Good luck on the restart Rach
and sorry for being a crappy diary reading friend I can never seem to keep up :D

Hey Rach :) Restart seems to be going well. I'm in Sunderland the second weekend of July so I shall try squeeze in a visit to you ;)

Cheers guys :) i cant remember if i said, but I weighed in at 15st 4lbs, so I'm a few pounds lighter than I thought.

Gym was good, I only did half an hour but i did a brisk 15 minute walk on the treadmill, 10 mins on the cross trainer and some weights :)

have 2 interviews this week, so trying very hard not to stress eat!

todays food:

B - 2 warburtons crumpets (3) 30g Philadelphia light (1)
L - tin of tuna (2) lettuce, tomato, cucumber (0) 150g jacket potato (1.5) 200g grapes (2) apple (0.5) 2 satsumas (0.5)
T - 1/2pk quorn chicken style pieces (3) tomato, pepper, onion, herbs, spices, garlic, one kcal spray (0) 1/2pk uncle ben's long grain rice (2.5) sharwoods mini naan bread (2)
S - hobnob (1)

total: 19 points :)

think I may attempt fast start for the first week, so will allow myself 22 points :)

Heya hun

Well done on the re-start, and glad the weight wasn't as bad as you thought :)

Hope you have one of your legendary big losses next week :)

Twigs
xx

your tea looks yummy!! Im thinking of looking for a curry recipe.. cos im sure i have all the spices i need for it.. xx

i just whack anything going in.. theyre never as good as Matty's - his curries are lush (sometimes a bit eye wateringly hot but still lush :))

i eat loads of curries, casseroles etc.. its been weird having curry today but ive been freezing and salad at lunchtime didnt hack it.. it just doesnt taste as nice when its not sunny :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back