Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like you are doing great hun, keep up the good work x

afternoon guys :) i am popping in to post my food then heading off to try and sort this lesson for tomorrow!

B - 1 slice toast (1.5) 1 crumpet (1.5) philadelphia light (0.5) 1 cereal bar (1) :p
L - 2 slices bread (3) philadelphia light (1) tomato (0) apple (0.5) 2 satsumas (0.5) kiwi (0.5) 3 squares cadburys chocolate (2)
T - asda oxtail soup (4) 8 crackerbread (2)

total: 18 points leaving me 4 for the rest of tonight.. going to have to padlock the bloody cupboards at this rate :p

Oxtail soup mmmmm deeeelish!!!

Good luck with the lesson plan hun

xxx

hellooo.. i signed up for the monthly pass so now i have to keep going.. lol! i bought some philly light the other day.. might have some with a bagel for my breakfast tomorrow..
xxx

just had a massive panic on. My new harddrive decided to say "sorry Rach, cant open any of the lesson resources you've spent around 10 hours today preparing"

I've just ran around the house crying and panicking and woken Matty up who restarted the laptop, replugged the hard drive in and now its working okay.. thank god for sensible boyfriends :D

off to bed, maybe not to sleep.. but am ready for my long drive down to sedgefield in the morning and am adamant that I will get employed! i have a 1 in 4 chance of getting the job, so please please PLEASE let it be me! :p

then all ill have to worry about is arranging a primary placement at extremely short notice before my course ends.. Sunderland are the most unorganised people ever and are a thorn in my side! :p

oh p.s.. matty came in and heated up a massive pot of bolognaise and garlic bread... i caved. Though to give some credit i did only have the two end pieces of the garlic bread (my faves) which have less garlic butter in! :D

tomorrow i will be catered for by Sedgefield (i hope!) so cross your fingers i can pick something healthy!

I am crossing them for Pasta King - I HEART PASTA KING! :D

good luck for today..!!!!! you WILL get this job.. Thank god for sensible boyfriends..!! deffo..
Praying you get itxxx

Good luck :)

thanks guys.. Jo i dont need it for tomorrow - i got the job i went for today :D

I am now a very happy employee of Sedgefield Community College :D

Taught a 30 minute lesson today on using COUNTIF in spreadsheet modelling - created a base template of a venue for the kids to play with and they had to enter the formulae to work out how many seats were available etc.

Apparently my letter of application was strong, my interview was strong and my lesson was strong :D so so pleased!

Can't wait to start - already planning out lessons in my head! :p

oh and btw, I am now off to Nudo in town for a meal as a treat :D

todays food so far:

B - harvest chewee bar (1.5)
L - 1.5 slices bread (2.5) tuna mayo (2) prawn mayo (2) chicken and stuffing (2)
T - nudo :D

oh yeah baby :) going to be good all weekend for an extra specially good WI on monday :D

Fantastic news! Am so pleased for you angel - Congratulations!!! No luck on the primary front this end - did try to txt u earlier but the old brick died as I tried to send it n not sure if it went or not :mad: When are you coming down to celebrate :) xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back