Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
:party0019:
:party0048:
Wonderful news Rachael
:party0019:
So what age group are you going to be teaching & when do you start?

Wooooooooooo! :D

thank you guys you are all so great :) just had my letter through yesterday confirming it so i'm dead chuffed and really excited! :D

laid watching Biggest Loser AUS and psyching myself up for a big session at the gym :) .. just watching the elimination episode and cant believe Rach put herself into the firing line by offering to be sent home.. just shows how uncommitted she is.

Had a lovely weekend in Birmingham, was lovely to see Jane and kids again.. as per usual I have a bazillion photos on my iphone courtesy of Noni ;) x

Twas lovely to see you too Rach, and as for the photo's Noni doesnt do anything in an understated way-you should know that by now LOL
ps Liv says hope you got home safely and Noni says she still loves you !!

Take care,dont work too hard and see you soon !!

aww tell them i love them both too :) x

evening all :)

went to the gym earlier - earned myself 2AP which isnt bad :) have been out for luncheon, so have had:

Br - 2 turkey rashers (2) beans (2) 1 slice toast (1.5) orange juice (0.5)
T - rump steak (8) carrots (0) leeks and peas (2) potatoes (3) meringue (1.5) 3 maltesers (1) ice cream (1) cream (1)
S - slice bread (1.5) 4 crackerbread (0.5) blueberries (1) yoghurt (1)

27.5/26 points :) (26 includes my exercise points)

little bit over but i'm happy with that :)

got Lenny until saturday so no doubt I will have tales to tell at some point :p

thanks guys.. Jo i dont need it for tomorrow - i got the job i went for today :D

I am now a very happy employee of Sedgefield Community College :D

Taught a 30 minute lesson today on using COUNTIF in spreadsheet modelling - created a base template of a venue for the kids to play with and they had to enter the formulae to work out how many seats were available etc.

Apparently my letter of application was strong, my interview was strong and my lesson was strong :D so so pleased!

Can't wait to start - already planning out lessons in my head! :p

well done xxxx ,sorry its a bit late takes me a while to read all your diary lol ;)

thanks Phill :) dead pleased about it - feel like a massive weight has been lifted off my shoulders! x

well i earned 1AP with a 25min walk of the dog, then ate it again plus another 1.5 points with half a tin of batchelors l.f. mushroom soup and a slice of bread..

better than totally binging! :)

am i doing something wrong? i know im in a whingey mood cause i'm writing my masters assignment but no1 seems to be visiting my diary?

maybe im just feeling needy today.. :p

am i doing something wrong? i know im in a whingey mood cause i'm writing my masters assignment but no1 seems to be visiting my diary?

maybe im just feeling needy today.. :p

That'll be it, scared us all off ;)

I kid! I still read! Even if I don't always reply

Oh hun, love ya loads, mental note to visit your diary more x

I was just thinking the same about my diary rach!
xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back