Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont talk to me about men,the sky remote & worst of all BGT!:mad:

I find that lee puts absolute sh*te on my planner! whats that all about????
Put it on your own planner is what i say!

Im bracing myself for the world cup & not watching my OWN tv for weeks:(
Have already seen it clashes with big brother next week! Trouble will be brewing here! xx

oh nooooo you're not going to watch that are you? :p as soon as i started hearing the music i was whinging and banning Matty from watching it :D

just updating my food anyway :)

B - 6 crackerbread (1.5) philadelphia light (1.5) alfalfa sprouts (0) nutrigrain bar (2)
L - 250g jacket potato (2.5) tuna (2) salad (0) dressing (0.5)
T - 1/2pack sainsburys rice noodles (3) 250g chicken breast (2.5) 1/2 jar cantonese black bean sauce (2) stir fry veg (0)
S - crumpet (1) brussels pate (0.5) blueberries (2)

total: 19 points :)

claire it was absolutely lush and a massive portion! slopped it everywhere though :D

We invited some friends for a bbq in a couple of weeks time,as its my birthday. They can only come if HE can watch the England match WTF, being a good host have said yes anyway !!

is this the same pair of friends of who the lady was quite rude to you? :p

ah thats okay then.. i will allow it! :D

had some grapes (1) and some cherries (0.5) as well :) bringing me to a total of 20.5 points - saving 3.5 and also i earned 3.5AP - 2 from gym and 1.5 from walking lenny :)

Morning guys.. absolutely knackered this morning.. going to have to drag myself into some clothes and out the door for Lennys sake soon though :p

dying to know now if i have lost any weight! Going to head to a class at Ouston tonight to get myself properly weighed. I've had an up down week so not sure of the outcome direction but I will think positive and hope for a downward direction :D

sick of being this weight now.. still got a stone on where i was at lowest.. determined i am going to see it.

Going to walk Lenny then head to the gym. I was talking about metabolism with my PT yesterday and i've always imagined it as kind of its own organ.. so your food goes into your metabolism and it does whatever with it.. when in reality, the metabolism is to do with my muscles needing energy and burning it off.. so I am going to pop along to the gym for an hour this morning to do some resistance training and maybe half an hour cardio which i think should be sufficient for today :) i am quite enjoying it and hope i dont get complacent with it!

Another PT session tomorrow and as yesterdays was very unactive, i'm hoping that it will be more productive.

B - 100g blueberries (1) mullerlight (1.5) crumpet (1) pate (0.5)
L - stir fry vegetables (0) bulgar wheat (3) sauce (2)
T - no idea yet.. possibly something porkish :)

Everybody's blokes can come to mine for the football - I bloody love football!!

Good luck at the gym hun - you're absolutely right about metabolism and muscle - the more muscles you have the higher your metabolism.

Hellooo.. god i feel so messed up with days cos of this bank holiday.. What do you wanna do? do you wanna just go to the monday one? or whats? Im not off to the lakes cos my mam isnt well.. so im still bloody here.. lol..
xx

Good luck Rach :D I know you are a stone heavier than lowest, but don't forget you are still 2 stone less than you were when you started and that is fantastic!

thanks guys you are all fantastic :) *hugs*

well, quick change and i'm off to the gym.. lush day outside going to make the most after the gym and sit in the sunshine and do some marking :) x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back