Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, not exactly sat in the sunshine cause i'm feeling too hot already :p

just been to gym and did my usual - 30mins cardio and 30mins resistance weights dont even know if i'm doing the right thing to be losing weight but if i'm building any muscle at all, i must be raising my metabolism. There was a woman in the gym with one of the sports bra/top things and some jogging bottoms.. she was stunning and was doing different weights and so on.. i would love to feel good enough in myself to wear anything that showed my stomach!

I do feel loads better for going to the gym though :) just about to head out with the dog again and then its back off to the gym for round 2 with Matty - trust him to want to go after i'd decided to go this morning! :p

..playing with the idea of booking in for some classes - theres a boxercise and a body pump class and both look pretty good :) even if i dont though, i still have another PT session tomorrow and then another to book after that.

B - blueberries (1) yoghurt (1.5) crumpet (1) bgty pate (0.5)
L - stir fry veg (0) jar sharwoods kaffir and lime sauce (1.5)
T -
S - grab bag quavers (3) diet cherry coke (0)

Last edited:
well, not exactly sat in the sunshine cause i'm feeling too hot already :p

just been to gym and did my usual - 30mins cardio and 30mins resistance weights dont even know if i'm doing the right thing to be losing weight but if i'm building any muscle at all, i must be raising my metabolism. There was a woman in the gym with one of the sports bra/top things and some jogging bottoms.. she was stunning and was doing different weights and so on.. i would love to feel good enough in myself to wear anything that showed my stomach!

I do feel loads better for going to the gym though :) just about to head out with the dog again and then its back off to the gym for round 2 with Matty - trust him to want to go after i'd decided to go this morning! :p

..playing with the idea of booking in for some classes - theres a boxercise and a body pump class and both look pretty good :) even if i dont though, i still have another PT session tomorrow and then another to book after that.

T -
S - grab bag quavers (3) diet cherry coke (0)

I love body pump its my favourite class - def give it a go!

Everybody's blokes can come to mine for the football - I bloody love football!!

Ill hold you to that lyd & ill be sending him round for every match!

thanks guys you are all fantastic :) *hugs*

well, quick change and i'm off to the gym.. lush day outside going to make the most after the gym and sit in the sunshine and do some marking :) x

Marking? not quite the same as reading trashy mags like me! :p
xx

well i went to a different meeting tonight to WI, and i've lost 2lbs which i'm dead chuffed with :D another 2lbs would be fab for monday but might be a big wish for 4 days.. :)

T - pork chop (3) 1/2pack ainsley harriots lime cous cous (2.5) carrots (0) 2 sweetcorn cobs marinated in peri peri sauce (1.5)
S - grab bag quavers (3) diet cherry coke (0) orange juice (0.5) yoghurts (3)

going to have a pop at some eton mess now yummy :D x

Last edited:
Well done Rach that is excellent and some more will surely join it before Monday.

Now as requested details about my dachsies. They are all purebred wirehaired ones so don't moult. Charly who we got this year was £650. The standards are quite a good size and a bit cheaper than the miniature dachsies who are around £700. None of mine ever get walked routinely, we just show them the way to the door and encourage them to go through it with our toes up their backsides. Having said that they will walk if they get the honour of being taken by OH. Must admit to a good sized garden so they get plenty of exercise. They are very loving stubborn little characters and difficult to train but I wouldn't have any other kind of dog now.

Pleased to see you getting settled with your job and now plans for a pup ...aww

M

M is that your idea of selling the breed lol! X

Lyd, are you going to try and sell me a King Charles instead? go on.. have a go haha :)

T - pork chop (3) 1/2pack ainsley harriots lime cous cous (2.5) carrots (0) 2 sweetcorn cobs marinated in peri peri sauce (1.5)
S - grab bag quavers (3) diet cherry coke (0) orange juice (0.5) yoghurts (3) 1 meringue (1) 1/2 kiwi and 25g blueberries (0.5) elmlea single cream (1)

total: 21.5 points :)

leaves me with 2.5 spare and i earned 2 at the gym and 3.5 from walking the dog :)

really feel in control atm and it feels fantastic :D

Shall i try selling you a black lab!!LOL

Well done on the 2lbs chuck brilliant,did you like the other meeting better than yer usual one...i preferred my old one but i cant go now as im working at the same time..but maybe could go in the next hols :) x

i would love a collie or a black lab but they get so big and i dont have the time to walk them all the time..

i know.. would love a labrador most of all but Mattys parents dog is a lab cross and shes so needy and it really upsets me to see how upset she gets when shes left on her own.. i couldnt do it!

One of our neighbours got a puppy a coupke of weeks ago He's half schitzu (sp?) and half maltese terrier ( i think) Gorgeous little thing-called Ted cos he looks like a teddybear. I saw her the other day and asked "how's Ted?" and the reply was "oh the novelty has worn off !!" i have spent the whole weekend trying to workout how i could kidnap him !!

Yep thats it Rach even to the experienced doogy person pups are a nightmare in a lot of ways. I have sat Charly down last night and explained that a rail ticket back to worcester has his name on it if he pees or craps in my bedroom doorway one more time. He seemed impressed by it and went straight upstairs and left me small present. I rewarded him with a sore backside but hey happy days he's here on my knee snuggled up reading everyone's diaries and I love him to bits.

Hope you find one to suit soon and feel the love (oooh and the crap of course...got to keep it real)

Have a great day

M

Jane he sounds lush :)

M, Matty and I sat down last night to thoroughly sort the situation.. if i get my dog, matty wants a big telly *rolls eyes* but also we're thinking about getting the kitchen and bathroom redone finally, and i wouldnt like to bring a puppy into that mess so we're thinking we might sort the kitchen and bathroom out first and then have the puppy after the house is finished :)

so for now, we've just got Lenny on loan.. who is now pawing my leg to tell me i've had long enough on the computer and it is now time for walkies haha :D

food for today:

B - 2 crumpets (2) brussels pate (1) alfalfa sprouts (0) 1/2 glass orange juice (0.5)
L -
T - pork chop in peri peri marinade (3.5) 250g jacket potato (2.5) salad (0) l.f. dressing (0.5)
S -

total so far for today's plan: 10 :D not sure what to have for lunch yet.. might have some soup and crackerbreads :)

Any problems or hassles of having a dog are completely outweighed by the unaldulterated love you get from being a "mummy" to a dog, ive had my problems with Millie - mainly huge vet bills and her liking of shagging my boots and hiding my knickers in her bed not to mention the occasion cushty little beige number in the doorway of the kitchen (although to be fair this is very rare) but I wouldn't be without her she is literally the love of my life!!

i would love a collie or a black lab but they get so big and i dont have the time to walk them all the time..

Go for a cavvie then, they are the MOST loving breed ever, they love to just curl up on your sofa and receive all the love and attention you are willing to pass their way, they don't have a malting season - although best to keep them groomed and cut regularly. They can get by on 20-30 mins of exercise a day - Millie has a 30 min walk in the morning then basically just across the road to the patch of grass another 3 times and thats more than enough for her and the most important thing is that they are the most beautiful breed going - you'll have to pop in and see my Millie I will gaurantee that you will fall instantly in love with her and want one of your own!!

Don't get a collie horrid dogs LOL!! the only breed my Millie will actively bark at !

PC210007.jpg

Yeah, I agree.. don't get a collie. They are the most intelligent breed and unless they have lots of attention or are working on a farm they go nuts.

I want a dog when I live in a house that will allow me, most rented don't.. don't know which breed though! I like big dogs, Adam doesn't, booo. I want a Newfoundland :8855:

i want German shepherd but our house isnt big enough and like you I and realistic enough to know that i dont have the time to properly care for one right now,but i never say never !! Liv would like a greyhound !!

Think probably a good idea to get the house sorted 1st,and also get settled into the routine of your job,you'll know realistically then how much time you do have,once the dust of being new has settled.

Have a good day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back