Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aw I'm glad Max has gone home, in a good way :D imagine those vet bills hun, he was very beautiful though

xx

Good on you for rescuing him butglad he's returned to his own home he was just a tad too big. The plan to wait will be best and then new pup can take up residence. My dogs are a real blessing (as well as real pains some time) so I hope you get one soon to experience all that lurve.

M

Re the gaffney thing,yep hes a good little drummer but such a shame about the surname,we were saying last night we cant help but think about dean gaffney (aka robbie from enders)who may just be about the ugliest man ever to walk this earth!:p
x

thats where i recognise the name from! i was telling Matty i didnt like the name for some reason but couldnt say why.. glad Spellbound won anyway.. i was entered into a Dominos competition for free pizza if i guessed the winners so we've got vouchers for free Dominos now :)

well, ended up going 5 points over yesterday in total as i was dead munchie last night..

have started by having a slightly smaller bowl of cereal with milk, so have pulled half a point back so far.. am off to the gym this morning so looking forward to burning a good few more off :)

B - 40g weetos (2.5) 1/2pt skimmed milk (1)
L - something at zizzis (have vouchers for 2 courses for 12quid :D)
T -
S -

Hi Rach,

sounds as though you are right in the zone at the moment;)

Ooohhh couldn,t believe it when you found Max, imagine if you hadn,t found the owners:eek:

I have fallen in love with my neighbours dog out here, she is a Beagle & called Pippa, I,m normally a cat person but I would dognap Pippa tomorrow:D

Anyhoo have a good week Rach x

cheers guys :) Jo, i really wouldve dognapped him if he hadnt been such an expensive and disobedient dog! :p

i have enough stress without having to send out search parties for a large, long haired red horse :p

aaaaaaanyway.. absolutely knackered i am :p

had something for the weekend on this morning and they were making moroccan spiced tofu koftas.. they were deep fried so i thought i would try them just baked in the oven. Well, the guy said do NOT use silken tofu, and i looked all over the shop and could only find silken.. which was far too soft and i ended up with tofu dollops rather than koftas and they cooked with a consistency a little softer than scrambled egg.. they were still tasty though. Matty was pleased that i had the brains to make turkey mince koftas for him :p

soooo today's pointage:

B - 40g weetos (2.5) 1/2pt skimmed milk (1) 1/2 crumpet (0.5) 15g philly light (0.5)
L - linguine gamberi (7)
T - 2 turkey koftas (3.5) 2 tofu kofta-dollops (5) tomato based sauce (0 - 6 fresh tomatoes, 1 onion, 1 garlic clove, paprika, 1 green chilli all slow cooked) tabbouleh (3 - 40g bulgar wheat, 2 tsp olive oil, balsamic vinegar, spring onion, fresh tomato, cucumber, lemon juice)
S - 2 crackerbread (0.5) wafer thin turkey (0.5) tomatoes (0) Starburst (0.5)

24.5 points

at the gym i did 10 minutes on the treadmill, 20 minutes interval training on the cross trainer and then did some weights so i earned at least 2 points at the gym. Didnt pull all of my points back but i am happy with what i have done :)

still looking for a small loss for tomorrow :) x

Thanks guys :) jane will make you some koftas when I visit next :) xxx

Hey doll.. Will you pm me your mobile number.. i've sorted my phone.. lol.. Still on for tomorrow?? i know i wont have lost anything.. :( but thats what i get for coming off LL and onto WW.. but never mind.. lol.. still gonna go and stay.. half 6?
xxx

Good luck for WI Rach.

I LOVE Kieran too! He's so sweet!! So talented too! x

Max was adorable though glad he's been reunited with his owners and you are spared the cost of feeding and vetting this horse sized dog.

I watched Simon Rimmer making those Koftas
and thought about giving it a go but the bloke tasting them didn't seem to impressed haha!!
So I too thought turkey ones mmhh!!

Have a great day you little gym bunny you

Oh Max was adorable i do love red setters but they are huge and need so much exercise. Shame about his health problems and really how irresponsible of the owners that they don't take precautions so he can't get out like that!! TUT TUT I say!

Millie sometimes does that over licking thing if she is extremely distressed by something, last time was when she was attacked by the brut of a dog next door!

Good luck with WI tonight hun xxx

thanks guys, another 3lbs off since thursday :D well chuffed!

B - 40g weetos (2.5) 1/2pt skimmed milk (1)
L - 2 slices bread (3) ham (1) pease pud (1) grapes (1) satsuma (0.5) kangaroo crisps (2)
T - turkey bolognese made with 125g turkey mince, tomato, garlic, onion, pepper (2.5) 60g pasta (3)
S - french toast with homemade cherry compote (to be pointed)

total: 17.5 + whatever..

i also went to gym before WI so think i will have earned 2AP at least :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back