Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha ha sounds like aquafit was a blast :D

Those tips out the mag are really good too, some thing to keep in mind. I might make quorn chilli next week, yum yum!

Food as always sounds delicious hun

Have a great day

xx

this proper made me laugh!!!

Shoulda seen me laughing.... at my own joke!!!:eek:x

did it remind you of that woman at aquafit i kept pointing at?

THINSPIRATION! :D

She's not blonde, gorgeous and has a figure to die for does she?! She's always at mine too!:Dx

ooh do you know her?!!! lol..

PS im not stalking you.. i promise! :eek:

Know her? I practically burn a hole in the back of the [STRIKE]cow:D[/STRIKE] lady at mine with my jealous eyes!:D

I believe you :p :giggle:x

Unlike you & fuzz i find kidney beans rather pointless in life:p,they dont taste of much & give you trumps...there is my argument for not eating them!

As for the hairy legs...rach how could you! in winter when permanently wearing trousers yes but not in summer!

xx

More to life than hairfree legs imo!!! haha.. much more to do with my time.. lol..
Thanks for coming swimming with me today!! I duno which pool you find best tbh..
xxx

Hello my lovely, hope you've had a good day and have a nice evening xxx

gateshead i think is mucho better for the lanes and swimming.. too many crazy old bags in the birtley one! big pool was much warmer than birtley pool too.. although i do like birtley for the aquafit classes :)

Charly, i'm sorry.. i am washing my hair tonight so shall defuzz my legs as even i thought i was a bit hairy for Gateshead today LOL :p

on a sad note.. i have tested my chilli threshold today and have realised how much i can stand. I put scotch bonnet in the chilli and was going to just put the flesh in but Matty reckoned last time we used one that it wasnt that hot.. so i popped about 5 or 6 seeds in.. a miniscule amount really..

well.. i have just consumed 2/3 large pot of natural yoghurt with tea as my nose was running, my eyes were watering and my face was bright red and stinging around my lips.. i managed to make it to the end only for my tummy to say "Rach i'm not standing for this malarky!" and make me sick.. :( boo. Rethink on the scotch bonnet i reckon!

points for today:

B - 2 eggs scrambled with water (3) 2 slices nutty bread (3) 1 tbsp ketchup (0.5)
L - bowl of pub chips (7.5)
T - turkey chilli con carne made with 125g turkey mince (2.5) scotch bonnet pepper, onion, mushroom, tomato puree, garlic, basil, stock cube, chopped tomatoes (0) 1/4tin kidney beans (1) 60g bulgar wheat (3) 200g fat free onken nat. yoghurt (1.5)
S - 4 satsumas (1) 100g blueberres (1)

total: 24 points

over points AGAIN.. am being proper lazy and i really need to point these things before i eat them! the natural yoghurt was necessary though - couldnt possibly have eaten tea without it! :p

Hi Rach

Spending my free evening catching up on diaries. Ouch on the chilli, but as it made you sick surely saved some points - every cloud and all that. have a great evening

OMG u silly mare on the chilli front!!! At least you dont need worry bout being slightly over points if your tummy rebelled! Hope your feeling better really soon xxx

its a very very hot chilli pepper :( if you ever watch Saturday Kitchen then Levi Roots the Caribbean chef uses them for all sorts.. those and stuff from his 'Sunshine Kit'.

I am feeling better now as I have just ordered Dyl his birthday present - its going to be late but its the thought that counts :)

that could be why! :D i would say theyre nice but then i would be fibbing slightly :)

haha.. you didnt need to get him anything you know.. just auntie rach's company will suffice!! haha..
I like to think i like hot hot things.. but tbh im a wimp..! lol
xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back