Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe she just thought you were wierd cos you kept taking pitcures of yourself:p Or perhaps she's a minor celeb and mistook you for the papperazzi ?

Looking good there Rach- i would look like a potato in that outfit - a big round potato in leggings and trainers !! lLOL

just realised i never updated my final food for today :)

B - 2 slices toast (3) 2 scrambled eggs with milk (3.5) tomato ketchup, tbsp (0.5)
L - missed it as was asleep :p
T - beef casserole (5.5) 350g jacket potato (3.5) frozen mixed veg (1)
S - 6 satsumas LOL (1.5) apple (0.5)

total: 19 points :) pleased with myself :D

plan for tomorrow has gone tits up as Matty wants to go watch the match at a mates and have a bbq.. i really don't want to go as theres nothing healthy and i like being able to do other stuff when the footy is on cause as much as i watch it i'm not that bothered..

na night all!

Just checking up before going to work this morning and snorted into my pepsi max re jogging vigorously comment. I would have smacked her with my vigorously bouncing chest. Very restrained of you to just say no.

Your description of your work out almost made me glad I was in work instead

Have a great day

looking good rach, and how very rude to ask you to jog less vigourously!!!

have a good sunday whatever you decide to do x

hiya guys,

well we ended up doing something completely different from planned.. we ended up going into Newcastle to check out the new part of Eldon Square (amazing!) New Look is three floors, Topshop is 2 + 1 floor of Topman.. River Island has two floors.. amazing!

and of course, best of all... Dorothy Perkins is huge :D

Matty was such a sweetheart and he treated me to a skirt that was in the sale as i scoured through 20 odd racks in search of the tunic i wanted.. but no such luck :( but the skirt is gorgeous anyway. Its a tulip skirt with a bow at the front, and the material is black with a tiny flower print on it.. i've looked on the website but havent managed to spot it just yet. It was down from 25 quid to 15, and then when it went through at the till it was down to 10, and i got my student discount off it, so got it for 9 :D

best thing.. its in a size 16 :) so very pleased. It is of course very tight at the moment but I hope with the next stone or so it'll become really comfy for summer :)

we ended up at the new chinese buffet in town before the match - its called Lau's 202 and it was really nice! They have a japanese "Chef's island" where you can go and request japanese hot food (teppenyaki), they also have sushi, dim sum, soup, cold japanese starters, a chocolate fountain with marshmallows and fruit (and milk AND white chocolate to dip in) a fruit bar, a cake bar and thats all in addition to their chinese buffet, although their buffet is admittedly a little smaller than the likes of the Ho Buffet / Buffet King etc.

I was really good and just had some sushi, some beef udon noodles and one plate from the buffet.. I really want good numbers tomorrow though, so i've not had anything else and don't plan on having anything else other than a mini milk cause its soooooo hot! :p

B - 2 linda mccartney sausages (3) 2 tbsp beans (2) mushrooms fried in frylight (0) 1 egg (1.5) tbsp ketchup (0.5)
L/T - Lau's buffet
S -apple (0.5) mini milk (0.5)

total: 8 points.. so hopefully my Lau's was less than 11 points.. if not, ah well :p

I can't believe that daft woman at the gym asking you not to jog vigorously. good on you for telling her No! I would have been tempted to start flailing my arms around and running like pheobe in that episode of friends just to annoy her:D

I'm dead impressed by you going to the gym, i just can't do it. Wii is as far as it goes with me.

Your workout description had me feeling tired just reading it.

Looking good in the gym gear too! Exercise makes so
much difference because not only are you losing weight you'll be getting toned at the same time.

That meal sounds great, I love to try something different.

New skirt - I love a good bargain. Am sure it will fit fine very soon.

Hope tomorrow is a good day

i already run like Phoebe haha.. just with some extra vigour apparently LOL :D

thank you all for your comments btw, makes me feel great :D

really nervous for WI tomorrow.. not only because i want some good numbers, but also because if i do good, i'm allowed dominos pizza haha :D won on the betting again, but never fear.. they have limited us to one pizza and a garlic bread between us LOL :D ..shame.. the subs were gorgeous! (more points than the pizzas though! :p)

Matty claimed he was hungry before so rustled him up some tuna mayo and salad wraps.. and sat quite content with a bowl of cucumber and then a bowl of asparagus :p nil points!

hopefully my sacrifice will see me in my skirt in no time :D x

Good luck for weigh in tomoz rach,i got a skirt from dotty ps the other day but my sis is buying it me for my bday so i have to wait till the end of july before i can wear it:(

xx

You definitely look slimmer to me and the last time I saw you you were wearing quite a tight dress which would have pulled you in more than gym clothes! :) Well done Rach. Also agree with everyone else, gym woman was out of order!

Loved reading about you not taking any chit from the skinny wench :D

Good luck for WI and you look great in your gym pic - no sign of a beetroot face at all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back