Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope its been a good'un

Cheers guys for the support, back tomorrow with proper update and catchup - lost 2lbs at WI - 8 left to almost lowest weight :D

Fab news hunny!!! So thrilled for you!!!

Sat and roared with laughter at stupid cow next to you at gym - flipping cheek of her - perfectly handled by you as always. Take care and hopefully see you in holidays xxx

thanks guys :D

well, thoroughly enjoyed my dominos last night.. half a large veggie supreme pizza, half a garlic bread and some potato wedges. So not the horrendous amount last time but still probably more than i shouldve - but do i care? nope :D feel i deserved it - went to class by myself, stayed to meeting, lost weight.. if that doesnt deserve a treat i dont know what does! :D

well.. i am stressing out. I have gotten well back into my reading ways and have devoured 3 books in the last 3 days - went to get my next one and its in Mattys car... which is in sunderland as he's at work *sob*

so going to have to find something else to keep me busy.. so i think washing clothes and dishes is on the cards before lunch, and then i suppose i should get ready :p

have watched through all my sky+ stuff - waiting with baited breath for the next Biggest Loser - hope Alison wins the 2kgs, although i am quite liking Gary atm and hope he still does well. How gorgeous is Adro? *drools* yuuuuuuum! Wal is quite attractive in a confident way.. although i dont like him cause he paired up with Nicola (not really his choice but still).. i whooped so loud when Adro and Michelle beat them in the race :D

Matty and I are off to the gym later tonight when he finishes work, so going to think up something i can cook slowly so that its nice and ready for us coming in. Had a casserole over the weekend, but am thinking either chicken and lentil stew or a curry would be nice i think.. got two gorgeous lamb leg steaks and some mince to use, so a tagine or spag bol might not be out of the question either.. will have to give it some thought :D

i wanted to put up a new ticker in my sig which showed my overall progress. I got as far as making it but seeing how much (or little) i've accomplished in the overall scheme of things made me feel really sick (as in i actually had to go to the bathroom cause i was gagging) and i dont think i'm ready to look at the big picture - just want to look at my little picture of 5% then the next 5% and so on. Thinking that I had around another 56lbs or so to go didnt seem too bad until i had something to look at that symbolised it and i just felt awful. Little targets is definitely the way for me!

food for today:

B - 2 slices toast (3) 1/2tin baked beans (3)
L - prawns (2) salad and balsamic salad light (0) tbsp low fat mayo (1.5) jacket potato (3)
T - chicken korma (4.5) 60g bulgar wheat (3)
S -

total: 20/23 points

been looking in Fuzzys diary and i am defo not drinking enough water so going to make an effort to drink more. Its hot so i defo need to! :)

How are you putting these bets on that are winning you dominos pizzas? Is it a nationwide dominos thing? I want in!!

Nah its a dominos north east thing - might be worth looking on facebook and seeing which dominos groups there are and if theres one doing competitions that covers your area. Its only certain stores and we're having to drive to collect ours in sunderland / washington which isnt really local but for us is not bad if Mattys at work / we're over near his parents at the time xxx

Congrats on the 2lbs!

Nah its a dominos north east thing - might be worth looking on facebook and seeing which dominos groups there are and if theres one doing competitions that covers your area. Its only certain stores and we're having to drive to collect ours in sunderland / washington which isnt really local but for us is not bad if Mattys at work / we're over near his parents at the time xxx

Mmmmm Dominos - soley responsible for my weight problems!

Cheers guys for the support, back tomorrow with proper update and catchup - lost 2lbs at WI - 8 left to almost lowest weight :D

Friggin' well done bird!! xxxxxxxx

bird?!?! its Miss Bird to you :p :D

love ya Lyd :D

..and you too puggs ;)

Hey rach..:)
just wanted to say that i think taking this dieting malarky one day at a time is the best way chuck...dont be too hard on yerself though eh..(((((hugs)))))

re-my water intake dont forget i work in a kitchen chuck...:eek: xx

Found you :) well dine on your loss :) great just 8 lbs to go to lowest weight, I love that being near a target makes us wana run to it doesn't it :)
Dominos Pizzas we don't have th on the isle of Wight so never had one :(

Have a lovely evening xx

Found you :) well done on your loss :) great just 8 lbs to go to lowest weight, I love that being near a target makes us wana run to it doesn't it :)
Dominos Pizzas we don't have th on the isle of Wight so never had one :(

Have a lovely evening xx

feel lucky that you dont hun.. if i ever visit i will only bring you 1 slice as itll cost you 3 points :p

Well done on the weight loss thats fantastic going. Looking at little targets rather than the whole picture still gets to goal in the end.

Huge well done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back