Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great loss Rach and it so deserved that treat.

Focus on the small targets and the big ones will come

Take care

M

Bit late but wanted to say well done!! 2lbs is brilliant.
All this talk of Dominoes.....I LOVE Dominoes pizza. But they are just so high in points. I suppose it doesn't help that I'm a pepperoni lover... and that I like to wash mine down with red wine!

yummmmmmmmmmmmy

feel lucky that you dont hun.. if i ever visit i will only bring you 1 slice as itll cost you 3 points :p

Yes that will be yum lol
Do any of you have a meet up? Be lovely to meet everyone?
Thanks for your really kind words yesterday menat alot and hope your having a lovely day xx;)

Good going mate !!

bird?!?! its Miss Bird to you :p :D

love ya Lyd :D

..and you too puggs ;)

LOL!! that reminds of a great teeshirt I had

"B *****?
I'm not a B *****
I'm THE B *****
and
Miss B ***** to you"

haha i loved that tshirt :D

Cherry we often (i say often, like once / twice a year tops) meet up in Brum as its quite central for a lot of people.. will let you know when the next one comes up :D

Nic, i'm not a pepperoni fan really - i'll eat it if its in front of me though which is my main food problem - i might not like something much but i'll still eat it :p

Nik, you are welcome anytime :D just let me know the next time you need to be told how horrible you are LOL :rotflmao:

thanks again everyone for all the support - me and Nik were saying yest that we'd not be half as far without all the lush people on here :)

well, i am about to go off on a totally random tangent here so please feel free to skip the paragraph or diary LOL. There is this man in the gym who absolutely captivates me. It worries me for a number of reasons.. he looks like a convict.. he never takes his hoodie off and runs and exercises with his hood up all the time, and he also looks like he came off worst in a number of fights that left him with some knife scars across his face.

..and yet i spent all morning exercising thinking about running my hands over his scars.

..there's something wrong with me :p i think i am obviously a perverse creature!

anyway.. mind off the scarred convict!

I had special K for breakfast and felt very special LOL.. i can never afford the stuff so i always help myself to OH's parents cereal when i go visit :D that, and their alpro soya light. Heaven in a bottle :p can't afford it and can just about stomach cravendale which Matty drinks so works out cheaper :)

B - 60g special k red berries (3.5) 1/2pt alpro soya light (1)
L - 2 quorn southern style burgers (4.5) frozen mixed veg (1) tomato ketchup (0.5)
T - spaghetti bolognese i believe..
S -

Oooh next Brum meet we'll have to try Around The World In 80 Dishes, I think it's called.. It's like Jimmy Spices, but with a bit more variety. I really want to try it but don't go to Brum for anything else but you lovely lot.

haha i loved that tshirt :D

There is this man in the gym who absolutely captivates me. It worries me for a number of reasons.. he looks like a convict.. he never takes his hoodie off and runs and exercises with his hood up all the time, and he also looks like he came off worst in a number of fights that left him with some knife scars across his face.

..and yet i spent all morning exercising thinking about running my hands over his scars.

-

You and I suffer from the same disease!! We have an addiction to "bad boys", the problem with "bad boys" is that they treat us "bad", they look "bad", they act "bad" and generally they are "bad" the only good point is that they are "bad" in bed!! Step away from the convict girl it'll end in tears!!!

[secretly Lydia is trying visualise the seksi skars!!!!]

xx

:giggle: @ the scarred convict!

Have you tried Special K Bliss? It's yummy..maybe a wee hint to the in-laws for your next visit :p

Have a nice day xo

Thats quite spooky cos i was only thinking this morning thas its been a while since we had a proper meet !!

I think we have all been there Rach with the strange lustings !!!

Lyd you crack me up.. but i do feel better now you say that haha! :D

ive not had the bliss one.. whats it got in it? it sounds nice though :)

and we need one soon Jane.. i miss you all soooooooo much! xxx

Much chuckling at the gym man, I used to like a bit of rough myself in my younger days :eek:

Always good news to raid the cupboards when visiting - much cheaper :D

Happy dreams ;)

cheers all :D

just popping in to update my food for tonight :D

B - 60g special k red berries (3.5) alpro soya light (1)
L - southern fried chicken breast (4) mixed frozen veg (2) ketchup (0.5)
T - chilli made with 125g ttd mince (6) scotch bonnet pepper, onion, garlic, mushroom, tomatoes, mixed herbs (0) 1/4tin kidney beans (1) 60g bulgar wheat (3)
S - apple (0.5)

total: 21.5/23 :)

off to asda with Matty for one of our little late night shops :D

Nic, he really did sound my type LOL!

well, todays plans are just as boring as ever.. waiting until 10am so i can make a phonecall - how crap is opening hours of 10-3 on a weekday?!

I'll then be off to the gym, and then pretty much nothing planned. Have texted a few people but no replies.. which is starting to get on my nerves especially when we've said we'll do something then when i back it up with a request i get ignored!

so watching biggest loser and getting harrassed by a needy feline. Shes such a lovely cat.. she seems to pick up on my moods and just knows when to cover me in attention. Sometimes though when i want to rant on here, she wants to spread herself over the keyboard and dribble and purr like today :p

food for today:

B - 2 sainsburys crumpets (2) 30g philadelphia light (1)
L - chicken breast (2.5) peri peri marinade (1) salad (0) jacket potato (3.5)
T - chilli and 60g bulgar wheat / brown rice (10)
S -

total 20/23 points

cheers hun, you're so cute *cuddles* xxx

Hi Rach, hope you had/are having a good time at the gym. And that you've heard back from some of the people you text and can find something to do today. xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back