Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have a great day. I'm a firm believer that if something is in a box for over a year you dont really need it, so flogging it for some much needed cash is always a good bet - hoorah for ebay.

cheers guys.. well whatever the muscles are that live above my armpits, they hurt. Thats yesterdays damage though which i didnt realise would affect me today - particularly when jogging!

Did about 40 mins cardio, some pull ins, some shoulder presses, a set of squats and lots of tummy exercises..

twisted sit ups, russian twists (hurts), ball crunches, leg raises and the strange punching sit ups that the PT told me to do. So of course, i have for some reason sneezed loads today and my tummy knacks when i do LOL :p

Fantasy man was present for 5 minutes.. lesson learned - GO EARLIER! It was weird, but i felt mad at him that he left 5 minutes after i arrived.. i was like "excuse me, what on earth is going to motivate me to stay here now you're leaving?" :mad:

well, seen as it was a half assed gym session, not much.. though i did keep chanting "2lbs" while i was jogging cause i just felt totally drained. I've noticed when I jog, i go bright red.. and then when i run low on energy my face slowly goes white - starting around my mouth and eyes and i look really quite scary, especially now i have all my blonde hair! :p

B - asda vitality banoffee bar (1.5) ..what a waste of 1.5 points. 2 crumpets (2) 15g low fat brussels pate (0.5)
L - campbells new low fat tomato condensed soup (4) 8 crackerbread for dipping (2)
T - lettuce, tomato, cucumber (0) 5 black olives (0.5) asda smart price feta (5.5)
S - vanilla and chocolate mullerlight (1.5) 1/2grapefruit with 2tsp splenda (0.5) slice and a half of bread (2.5) margarine (1) 30g low fat brussels pate (1) skinny cow lolly (1.5) diet coke at cinema (0)

total: 24 points

edit: ended up a little bit over points with my tea.. damn bread and butter is soooo tasty! :p

Last edited:
Hey Rach, selling stuff on Ebay is a good idea and those Manga comics sound like they'll be a great seller so good luck hun! Have a nice weekend xo

:8855:

Anthea Turner - The woman at the top of my "Women I would like to punch in the mouth most of all" list, says if you have something that you do not use for 2 months, get rid of it/sell it. Good luck with the sales.

Have a great weekend Rach. xxx

Poor MrB could've been long gone !!!:p

absolutely livid. paid for 6 guest tickets for my graduation (which they charged me 120 quid for the scoundrels) and how many tickets have they sent me?

FOUR :mad:

and guess which idiots are not open on saturdays for me to make a complaint? Yes, that would be that absolute mess that is Sunderland University. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :mad:

i'm going away now as that has put me in a horrible mood and i'm afraid if Matty wakes up in the next half an hour i might hurt the poor bloke.

..considering we're going to the gym though, if he's not awake in the next half an hour and i miss Fantasy man, i might still hurt him :p

i've just rang the main switchboard who put me through to them even though theyre listed as shut on saturdays :p

the lady reckoned i had miscounted (dont think so :mad:) but she will "believe me on this occasion" and send me two more. Seen as i originally wanted 7, i shouldve said there were only three :p damnit.

well.. can always claim i never got these ones and get two more (oh yeah :p)

15th July, so i need to drop a few more lbs before then :)

Deep breaths and you will be fine for your graduation I loved 'em, chance to dress up, wine and feel good factor all combined

Have a good time at the gymn

M

Great that you have sorted out the ticket fiasco. Shame about the annoying bint saying she would 'believe you this time'. That comment alone deserves the slap that Matty was about to get.

Hope fantasy man turns up at the gym, might have to check out my local gym to see if there is a similar fantasy man in mine. What with mr v living so faar away maybe its time to have a job share man - worth a thought.

Have a great day

Two men would just be far too much hassle Vanda.. Matty annoys me enough as it is ;) however he does have his up points - he bought me a rum and raisin ice cream today :D YUM.

We didnt end up at the beach which was the original plan, but we did walk some of the Derwenthaugh walk - from Winlaton Mill to Swalwell and back, which was 4 miles and took us an hour and a half - earning me 4AP.

Theres no ice cream listed in the EOG :( so i looked in the shop book and the worst of the ben and jerrys are like 4 points a scoop, so pointing it at 9.5 with the flake. So it comes to 5.5 if i use my 4AP, which leaves me some points for my chinese tonight :)

didnt end up at the gym but we are DEFO going tomorrow as Matty needs to earn the worth of his gym membership ;)

food plan for today:

B - 2 linda mccartney sausages (3) 2tbsp baked beans (2) 1 frylighted egg (1.5) 1 slice toast (1.5) 100ml apple and raspberry juice (0.5)
L - rum and raisin ice cream with flake (9.5)
T - chinese chicken and mushroom (3) 1/2portion boiled rice (3)

total: 24/27 (this includes my AP from the walk)

:jelous: to rum & raisin & :jelous: to selling stuff on fleabay!:D

Cant believe amber has a bed time routine! lee has suggested we shut fergus in the living room with litter tray & food overnight.
Yeh right!!! lee would be fast asleep & me wide awake listeneing to ferg meow all night (& im not exaggerating when i say he doesnt stop).

He was that loud outside the other night lee woke up & said " theres a bl**dy fox wailing in the garden"!!!!!:8855:

xx

I'm liking the points calculating using the aps for ice cream thats what I call a result - I love ice cream

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back