Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
mmmmmmmm my rum and raisin ice cream was absolutely divine i can almost still taste it :p

well, i ended up using my points a little differently:

food plan for today:

B - 2 linda mccartney sausages (3) 2tbsp baked beans (2) 1 frylighted egg (1.5) 1 slice toast (1.5) 100ml apple and raspberry juice (0.5)
L - rum and raisin ice cream with flake (9.5)
T - chinese mushroom chow mein (6 - there is no way the portion was 4.5)
S - 1/2 glass rose wine (1) prawn crackers (2)

total: 27/27 (this includes my AP from the walk)

i now feel uncomfortably full - feel a bit queasy. This could however be down to the fact that after sticking Clubland TV on, there was a song on called Jizz in my Pants with two ugly men pulling faces and chanting Jizz over and over.. LOL!

bought my turkey mince and starting on the recipes tomorrow :) turkey moussaka tomorrow for tea x

off to bed now, see you all tomorrow :D x

you can still enter yours hun.. people will be voting so i assume they'll vote on allsorts - how many points per serving it is, what ingredients are in it, how nice it looks, how many people it serves, how easy it is to make.. etc :p

plus would be nice to see how different ours are :) x

i've never made it before either so i wouldnt worry - not with turkey mince anyway!

i'm feeling delicate this morning. Chinese didnt agree with me very long and i'd been laid in bed feeling weird for half an hour when my stomach just heaved and i knew i was going to be sick. Fastest i have ever legged it down the stairs and through the living room and the kitchen :p Mushroom chow mein looks horrible regurgitated :(

so i am taking it easy today:

B - 40g asda vitality (2) 1/2pt skimmed milk (1) melon slices (1)
L - 6 crackerbread (1.5) 45g philadelphia light (1.5) cucumber, tomato (0)
T - turkey moussaka and salad

we're watching friday's biggest loser then we're off to the gym.

have a lush day everyone x

Cheers guys, feel much better after the gym - sweated all the evil out of me I think :)

just been having a chill out day really.

Food:

B - 40g asda vitality (2) 1/2pt sk. milk (1) 1/2 melon (1)
L - chicken breast (3) peppers, onions, green beans (0)
T - Turkey moussaka (8) free vegetables (0)
S - 4 squares chocolate (2.5) 5 peanut m&ms (1.5) 20g gruyere (2)

Good that you are feeling better. Your dash to the bathroom is about the same distance as mine - the joys of downstairs bathrooms eh? Handy when you are downstairs but a right pain in the middle of the night.

i know.. i do love my little house as its my first.. and i'm sure my second house if the other way round will annoy me just as much that i have to go upstairs for the loo :p its worst in winter though.. have to leap out of bed, wrap myself in dressing gown and slippers in record fast time before legging it downstairs and hovering above the seat as its too cold to sit on LOL :p

anyway.. not much to say. Turkey moussaka was a faff to make but in end was really really tasty and i was quite proud of myself :) not feeling positive about tomorrow's weigh in but we'll see.

I'm training at sedgefield tomorrow for the day, so nervous but looking forward to it as well :) off to bed now for a good long sleep and then a good day tomorrow :) looking forward to it! :D

na night all! xxx

Sorry to hear you were a bit poorly - are you sure it was the chinese and not those naughty men singing about Jizz ( mrB and I used to regularly debate wether it should eb spelt with a G or a J LOL)

Hope tomorrow is good for you -enjoy !!

:D Sleep well Rach
hope the tum is feeling more settled too
whats with all this dashing around and hovering over cold toilet seats
you need to get a commode haha!!

Good morning :D I am up and showered and raring to go for today :) had my breakfast which is of course twirling round in my stomach with nerves but what can ya do :D

B - 40g asda vitality (2) 1/2pt skimmed milk (1) options hot chocolate (0.5)
L - 2 slices bread (3) ham (0.5) pease pudding (1) 2 satsumas (0.5) apple (0.5) bag walkers (2)
T - chicken fajitas made lovingly by Matty while i am at WW :D (8)
S -

total: 19/23 points

Hi Rach, hope you're feeling better now and have a good day! Good Luck for WI. xx

cheers guys, well i am still going to WI although i will be by myself tonight as mammy is ill with a tummy bug and Cat can't make it. After being attacked by the training buffet and a ginormous iced cupcake, I will be very happy with a STS. I understand if I have gained then there is a reason for it and I will work doubly hard to get rid of it starting tomorrow.. but would be nice to get a loss as 1/2lb will bring me to my first half a stone since rejoining classes.

Really pleased to find that all of my new department are female and all of them are on WW :D whoop! They're all lovely and I am so happy to be part of the department.. really looking forward to next week where I get to be back as part of the team and meeting my lovely little year 7's.

today has been all about new teaching and learning strategies and i have really enjoyed it - a lot of it is ideas that i have already used when teaching in Cramlington which is fab, but still enjoying that I am getting involved in a school that is working hard to improve practice.

off to look for inspiration for tomorrow's tea.. although i believe koftas are on the menu so i can add another competition entry :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back