Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im having fanjitas:p for tea aswell!
Hope weigh in is good hun! x

Hello my lovely, glad today went well for you and you've got the right vibes from the peeps there! Good luck for WI tonight - will pop back to see how you got on! xxx

hiya guys, well, lets get the boring stuff over and done with - lost 1/2lb :D yay, done.

Now, the good stuff.

I am one SPOILT lady :D not only do i have fantasy scar man at the gym, but hunk of the month has just joined WW - weighing in at over 18st, he looks like a complete adonis - rough looking, bit of facial hair, plasterer, wide, muscly shoulders, tapering down into a skinny waist and slim hips :drool:

must keep his 18st in his pants :p YUM!

i told him its very important he stay to meetings (of course, i didnt tell him this was more for my benefit than his own :p)

I solemnly swear i shall never skip a meeting as long as Mr. Plasterer attends WW :p :D

Huge well done on the 0.5lbs off. Great that the training day went well, buffet sounds nice too

I'm thinking of moving to Newcastle, what with the rationing of Mr V I quite fancy a leer at fantasy scar man and now mr plasterer, damn good incentives to keep going to the gym and ww classes too - double result

have a mighty fine night

Bad girl...what about Matty???????? Still if you look but don't touch thats OK

Well done on the 1/2

M

i only admire from afar :p no touching involved! just nice to keep the day interesting :)

Well done on the half pound Rach. What are you like perving random blokes at WI?! I love it.

Plasterer eh? Bet he's good with his (rough) hands ;)

I'm trying very hard to avoid comments about 'filling holes' etc but after your 'cheesy' comment on my diary....

well done on your loss and discovering mr plaster :) yum yum
OH stares at ladys all the time I think i'll have to start doing it as I dont just to annoy him yar know :)
xx

Well done on your half loss - Love the sound of mr plasterer! Take care my lovely xxx

:D haha!!!

Isn't the world a brighter place when there's a bit of muscle to have a good oggle at The plasterer sounds positivily yummy happy oggling Rach and well done on your loss my lovely

Well done on the WI result Rach! Hope you're having a good day.xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back