Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening chuck !!

evening guys.. felt a bit pants most of today - car was in for service so was carless, and even though my periods are much different today, i had a real pre-period feeling and just felt naff and in pain.

Spent most of the day laid on the couch - read a book, slept a bit, had my lunch phone call from Matty and thats about it! Roused myself enough to make tea though and have felt a bit better since having a proper meal inside me.

food for today:

B - 1 crumpet (1) 1 slice toast (1.5) 60g philadelphia light (3)
L - 2 ttd crumpets (3) cherry tomatoes (0) gruyere cheese (5)
T - turkey koftas with tabbouleh (9)
S - 2 mini milks (1) 8 galaxy minstrels (3.5)

total: 27 points

back to proper healthy eating and tracking tomorrow and going to gym in the morning to sweat the rubbish out of me.

Hope you are feeling more chipper today, have a happy gym time - if there is such a thing. Hoping scar man is there to take your mind off the pps

cheers guys :)

well, back on plan today:

B - 40g asda vitality (2.5) 1/2pt skimmed milk (1) 1/2 glass orange juice (0.5)
L - 2 turkey and apple burgers with salsa (6) 2 bread buns (4) salad (0)
T - peri peri chicken breast (3.5) jacket potato (2.5) free veg (0)
S - wafer thin chicken (2) cherry tomatoes (0)

total: 22 points

as you can see, still cooking with my turkey mince :D got enough for 2 more recipes so will see a few more turkey recipes over the next few days :)

got dead excited today as saw fantasy mans car at gym.. turns out fantasy mans wife was at the gym today and he wasnt.. double gutted! :p

and he wasnt! thats the gutting part :p oh well, shall please myself by going to watch Russell Brand do his sexy thing at the cinema :D

I don't see the appeal in Russell..he just looks so..dirty (but maybe that's the appeal, eh?!)

Have a lovely time at the cinema :D

Have you read russell brands autobiography?? it a bl**dy wonder hes still alive the things he has got up to!:eek: x

cheers guys.. dont know what i like about Russell Brand tbh.. its probably cause i know hes dirty and retched that appeals to me - i mean, scar covered man, rough faced plasterer, russell brand.. theyre all kinda.. grungy haha.

Charly i've not read his autobiography but i know hes done all sorts of stuff.. dont care to find out what i dont know already! :p

off to find a newspaper and start a war on the flies in the house. they are driving me nuts and i am out of fly spray (fat lot of good it does when i do have it like! :p)

Its alright if you look and don't touch then cos Matty is safe and that's important cos I like him. Hope the lfies lose the battle with the newspaper I hate flies with a vengance for some reason

take care

M

Russell Brand - dirty or not I so would, athough he would probably fight me off with a big stick

Bummer about fantasy mans wife but theres always tomorrow

Have a great Thursday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back