Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
film wasnt as good as its been made to sound like.. but it was still worth a watch.

will be heading to the gym later today so i hope there is someone nice to look at LOL :p

going to try and stick to 20 points max for the next few days to get my head back into the right place. This weekend Matty is on call so we won't be wandering too far, so although i am happy that hopefully that means no attacks from ice creams and meals etc.. it does mean potential boredom at home which is just as evil!

I am going to have to have a nice low pointed breakfast and lunch, as I am going to make PROPER PIE for tea. Oh yes :D

B - 1/2grapefruit with 2 tsp splenda (0.5)
L - l.f. campbells chicken soup (2) 4 crackerbread (1) 30g philadelphia light (1) sliced tomato (0)
T - PIIIIIIIIIIEEEEE :D
S -

Just watched Cosi get eliminated from Biggest Loser and to his credit even after Sam's dirty tricks (i was shocked! :p) he was a really gracious loser.

Sorry Nik, i'm sure it does say in the challenge though! We said unlimited entries so there are more entries to allow people a nice range of recipes to look through :)

Hi Rach hope gyms good n there's some eye candy :)
Your turkey burgers sound lubly , do you have a decent 0 point soup as I need something as this weeks getting harder ?

Hope you killed the flies just think all that swatting must be extra AP :)

Have a lovely day :) xx

I actually do :D give me two minutes! x

soup is dead dead easy - for 4 people:

1 butternut squash, peeled and chopped
1 onion, chopped
1 red pepper, chopped and deseeded
2 veg stock cubes
1.2l water
100g philadelphia light

bung your onion in the pan for a few minutes to soften, add the veg, cubes and water and simmer for around half an hour until soft. Stick it all in the blender and whizz until smooth, stir in the 100g philadelphia light at the end before serving. Voila. Tastes nice without the philadelphia light too if you want a 0 point soup, otherwise it's 1 point per serving.

well im sure itll be nicer than mine - i just chucked it in cause half of the apple was bad and i am so anti waste i couldnt chuck the other half in the bin :p

and you're not thick.. you're lovely :) x

will he eat it?

oh totally forgot to mention - got my transcripts through - I am now Rachael C, BSc PGCE and am now about to make a start on adding the MA to those :)

graduation next thursday :) happy to say i am at least 2 and a half stone lighter than i was at my last graduation! :)

oh totally forgot to mention - got my transcripts through - I am now Rachael C, BSc PGCE and am now about to make a start on adding the MA to those :)

graduation next thursday :) happy to say i am at least 2 and a half stone lighter than i was at my last graduation! :)

You should be feeling really proud of yourself...firstly for all the hard work you've done to get to graduation and secondly for the great weight loss!

Hope you are having a nice day and enjoy the gym! xx

cheers :D

well, i have figured the best way to save points in making pie.. decide stupidly to try baking the pastry on the bottom a bit as you hate the soggy pastry.. forget about it, then realise once it is past saving that you have no more pastry to replace it, so will just have to have pastry on top and not underneath.

Saying that, one serving of said lighter points pie still comes to 9.5 points so really, thank god for that LOL :D

Well done on both counts chick!

And what are we concocting today? pie obviously, stupid question ha ha oh you know what I mean :)

x

its turkey mince and onion pie with gravy and veg for tea :D

When exactly is you graduation? How exciting x

So what do all the letters after your name stand for? x

its next thursday - 15th July at 10am :)

just realised.. if im graduating next week, i need a new outfit, some form of tan, i need to full body moisturise and do all the special occasion shizzle and so on and so forth!

and omg.. i need to sort my roots!

and Charly it's Batchelor of Science degree, Post Graduate Certificate in Education (and soon to be Master of Arts / Science)

just realised.. if im graduating next week, i need a new outfit, some form of tan, i need to full body moisturise and do all the special occasion shizzle and so on and so forth!

QUOTE]
Just dont forget to shave those gorilla legs of yours!:p xx

you'll be proud Charly.. i've been silky smooth for 2 weeks.. i'm in gorilla rehab LOL :D

its next thursday - 15th July at 10am :)

and Charly it's Batchelor of Science degree, Post Graduate Certificate in Education (and soon to be Master of Arts / Science)

go rach xxx your one clever lady :):):):):):)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back