Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a thought Rach Simplybe and Love Wordrobe . Com are both quite good
fairly modern and start at 12's and ups certainly worth a look
haha! At Evans you'll be surprised they have really updated there image lately
gone are the shapeless tents

didnt like anything on simplybe and cant find the love wordrobe / wardrobe?

Have been on asos.com and have bought 5 dresses, its free delivery and returns and cause i've spent over 100 quid, i've got next day delivery for free so they'll be delivered monday. Got just enough money to cover the order then can send back the 4 i dont want :)

i actually ordered 1 dress twice in a 16 and an 18 as i am a 16 almost everywhere now, but asos says waist on a 16 is 35inches and my waist is still 40inches which is apparently a 22 :( i havent been a 22 since i was up in the 17/18 stone bracket! Dead annoying as i have teeny boobs so at 40inch chest I fit into a 16, but my belly and hips do not.. and yet all my clothes atm are 14/16 on top and 16 on bottom, unless theyre jeans and i am wearing incredibly loose 18's as 16's are tight.

Actually considered cling wrapping myself tonight.. i want to wear the 16!!

Never know Rach the siizes are so random whatever they say the measurements are it may well fit. Hope one of them is just the ticket for the graduation

M

Asos is a funny 1 with the sizes so i hope something fits.
Ive only ordered from there once cos it grieved me to have to pay for returns:mad:,dont know whether they still do that?

Have a good weekend xx

noooo its free delivery and free returns now hun :)

well, going to have a shower this morning and then have a wander over to Metro Centre.. never know, might see something that suits for graduation and won't need the asos dresses..

these are the ones i've ordered.. i wanted something grey if i'm honest but theres nothing about, so have gone for black - its slimming and so on so still a winner i think :) was also thinking along the lines of being able to wear the dress for work or for going out after graduation is over, so i'm not forking out money for a one hit wonder:

Cheryl Cole | ASOS Cap Sleeve Ponte Dress at ASOS

Oasis | Oasis Mesh Insert Corset Bustier Silk Mix Dress at ASOS

ASOS | ASOS Bow Back Ponti Dress at ASOS

Lady Gaga | ASOS Linen Pencil Dress at ASOS

going to have a nice tasty breakfast :D

B - 1/2 grapefruit with 2tsp splenda (0.5) 2 sausages (3) 1 egg (1.5) frylighted mushrooms (0) 2tbsp baked beans (2)
L -
T -
S -

Happy shopping

Good ploy with the multi purpose dress, I like to get my monies worth out of everything. I'm liking the one with the cut out back the best but would be well chuffed to be able to fit into any of them.

Like the dresses Rach. Especially the first and third one's. Dying to see how you get on with them now!
I've tried the 'order a few and send back the one's you don't like' thing before. unfortunately, this means I end up keeping too many if I like all of them!

"My name is Nic and I'm a shopoholic"

cheers guys :D

well, had a lovely day today - dragged Matty to Metro Centre and we got him a lush royal blue slim fit polo shirt from Levi's in the sale :) Really shows off his nice arms :drool:

I on the other hand.. bought 3 dresses in the New Look Sale.. yay :D

One is EXACTLY what i wanted for graduation - a grey dress.. WHOOP! It has poofed sleeves and i love it. One other is grey as well - slightly lighter, more silvery grey with a pale pink pinstripe, and is shaped like the Lady gaga dress. One was originally 30, one 25, both reduced to 10 each :D Neither are on the site though so can't link you to them :(

The other one is this one:

3 Bow Pique Dress

only £9 :D wasnt sure what it would look like in RL but saw it on the rack and its lush.. bit tight to wear atm so need to keep up with the WW to fit into it properly :)

now.. biggest bargain of the week.. walked into one of those bargain book stores and ive been waiting for weeks to borrow a book off a friend who will not let me read it until she has - and she had 7 she wanted to read first (why couldnt she just read that one next? b*tch LOL :p) and i walked into this shop and they had not only that book, but the next two in the series.. for 1.99 each or 3 for a fiver. SCORE :D

if i am not around this week, you know its because I'm lazing about in my new dresses reading my new books :p

Asos dresses coming tomorrow.. it would be rude not to try them on but they will go back.. probably :p

Food for today a little over unfortunately as i forgot about a cheeky pint of milk i had this aft - had a taste for it!

B - 1/2 grapefruit with splenda (0.5) 2 linda mccartney sausages (3) frylighted mushrooms (0) 1 frylighted egg (1.5) 2tbsp baked beans (2) 1tbsp ketchup (0.5)
L - ham and turkey breast 6" sub on wheat bread (4.5)
T - chicken curry (2) 60g boiled rice (3) 2tbsp fat free nat. yoghurt (0.5)
S - 1pt 1% fat milk (3) sun bites (2) alpen light bar (1) maryland choc cookie (1) apple (0.5) prawn cocktail wotsits (1.5)

total: 26 points

i walked into this shop and they had not only that book, but the next two in the series.. for 1.99 each or 3 for a fiver. SCORE

what were the books rach xxx ( sorry if you already said)

they're paranormal romance books - part of the series called the Black Dagger Brotherhood by J.R. Ward.

The ones i got were Lover Unbound, Lover Enshrined and Lover Avenged.

They're basically full of sex and hot male characters, which I am very okay with :) maybe not your thing Phill? x

Have you heard of that book called "the letter in the bottle"?
I want it for my hols but dont want to pay full price.

Its a true story of how a woman found an evian bottle washed up on the isle of sheppy (london) & it had a letter in french with 2 locks of hair.
She had it translated & the woman who wrote it had a child who had died but the letter was anonymous so the english woman spent the next 7 years trying to find out who this woman was & how her child had died etc etc.

I do know the ending sort of but apparently its a brill book,ill probs get it off the internet.

By the way the dresses are lovely but im glad you found what you really wanted in good old new look!:)
xx

i've not heard about it.. i am funny with books. I hate anything true, cause its usually sad. I also hate anything sad, because then i feel sad. I hate anything angry / conflicting.. cause it makes me sad. I like things that are predictable and happy ending.. LOL :p

Hiya rach..:)
love the 1st+4th dress but doesnt really matter now hunny cos you got exactly what you wanted and bargain prices too..brillz..
have a fab day tomoz and good luck for yer WI chuck x

they're paranormal romance books - part of the series called the Black Dagger Brotherhood by J.R. Ward.

The ones i got were Lover Unbound, Lover Enshrined and Lover Avenged.

They're basically full of sex and hot male characters, which I am very okay with :) maybe not your thing Phill? x

lol no i think i will stick to spot the dog ;)

good morning all :D well i can honestly say i would rather sit at home and read my book now i have it.. but turns out i have to go to work and meet my kiddies :)

getting fed at work.. always a bad sign for the diet, but ah well.. in work until 8pm as have a parents evening so will be weighing in later this week xx

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back