Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have a fine day Rach, enjoy the munching and as phil says you've got the books to come home to. I've never heard of those books and am liking the sound of them, I will seek them out when shopping this week.

Nothing better than a succesful days shopping! Glad you got the dress you wanted, it can be a nightmare when you have an idea in your head of what you wan't to wear but can't find it.

Hope you're having a lovely day x

Meeting their parents in the next half an hour which may not be so nice! Food has been horrendous - 3 chocolate mini rolls, a prawn Mayo baguette and a BLT sarnie! X :(

Thanks for your message Rach. Nice to know people care.
Had a great swim today. First time in about 6 years Going again tomorrow.

Prawn mayo Bagette:drool:

Hi Rach, hope you're having a lovely day! xx

Hi Rach hope your okay? Yum a bagette I do miss those :(,hope it doesnt show in your weigh in its really hard when we cant get foods we need on plan doesnt it,but it should be okay hey :) xx

Just thought to myself while reading that I haven't actually worn any dress like garment since I was about 20, that was at my brothers wedding and it was hideous.... Oh the traumatic memories..... Sure you'll look great in urs though, must be such a great feeling!!

I have a work ball in October, and I'm aiming to get something a bit more girly this year, fingers crossed :)

hiya guys.. just had a busy few days so not had chance to call in for an update. Food on monday made me feel really munchy all yesterday and my food choices were not much better than monday.

Today i've woken up feeling much more confident with a back on the wagon attitude.

food for today is:

B - 40g vitality (2.5) 1/2pt skimmed milk (1)
L - tin tuna (2) lettuce, tomato, cucumber (0) salad light spray (0)
T - roast lamb (6) 200g potato (2) mashed turnip, green beans, broccoli (0) gravy (2)
S - mini milk (0.5)

total: 16 points + a few more for snacks later :)

anyway.. monday was fantastic. My little tutor group are going to be a mix, but i know some of them are going to be real troublemakers! Love every single one of them though :)

back this afternoon for a bit of training on assessment, so will be nice to see everyone again.

not been to the gym since saturday so feeling really bleurgh.. was going to have a PT session tonight but i have my graduation tomorrow and need to be able to walk, so rearranged it.

just watching the first biggest loser USA.. and that Tracey woman's being taken to hospital after she just kind of collapsed after trying to walk/run a mile.. its really shocking to see people in that state. Listening to the stories atm and i'm in tears... such sad stories.. really makes me feel selfish for letting myself get into such a weighty mess when other people have been put into that situation because they've lost whole families or had completely volatile lives.. in reality i've been so lucky, and it makes me feel really selfish.

I know that Biggest Loser programme gets results but I think they push them too far sometimes..I know if I was on it I'd def collapse!

But don't feel guilty..you're not selfish, everyone has their own issues and the important thing is you're doing something about it.

Glad everything went well with the parents'n'kids, and hope you have a lovely time at graduation tomorrow :D

Awra best for the big day :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back