Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok ill be the nosey 1! where ya been & who with & what did ya do?
We need more info rach!

xx

hiya guys, well i took the first step and went to the gym this morning. My goodness.. two weeks off and i've really lost form.. only managed 2/3 of my cardio training and was absolutely dying afterwards.

went to book my next PT session and found out the guy i usually go with (fitness manager) wasnt taking sessions anymore - hes got new people in to do PT and theyre all women besides one guy who is younger than me and i just really dont like him. I was so mortified i just panicked and said no i didnt want to do PT then, that i'd just go to spin instead.. and he asked me if i was upset and then i just burst into tears! Was with Matty's lil bro Simon, who thought it was hilarious and laughed at me like mad..

..so he's offered to give me a PT session with him on monday :p he's also just started to teach spin, so i've said i'll go with Si on monday morning :p going to be dead by WI on monday night :p

off to Metro Centre tomorrow with my friend Kels.. going for lunch at Zizzi's and need to buy myself a pair of pyjamas.. been freezing since i came home and i binned all my old ones! :p not sure what else i may buy.. but i'm sure there are still some sales about :)

food for tomorrow:

B - 40g vitality cereal (2.5) 1/2pt skimmed milk (1)
L - mixed olives (3) linguine gamberi (9)
T - salad (0) mixed cured meats (3) olives (2)
S -

total: 20.5 points

Was this an accidental cry Rach or a I'll cry to get my own way cry? I can do either depending on the situation. Pleased you got your session though iykwim. Enjoy the lunch and shopping tomorrow

It was a total out of control can't stop the blub cry LOL! :p

It was a total out of control can't stop the blub cry LOL! :p

Aw I've had so many of them over the last week or so... My OH just rolls his eyes and exclaims 'flaming crazy women'...so supportive lol xxx

:D Nice to have you back Rach
hope your not to achy after the gym
and your now feeling more in control and less blubbery

My goodness.. two weeks off and i've really lost form..

It's scary how quickly your body loses fitness - but the plus side is it regains it quickly too :D

. and he asked me if i was upset and then i just burst into tears!

..so he's offered to give me a PT session with him on monday :p

aww bless your heart chicken, I know it was unplanned crying but I find a few tears melts any man's heart and means you get your way :p

off to Metro Centre tomorrow with my friend Kels.. going for lunch at Zizzi's and need to buy myself a pair of pyjamas..

Hope you have a wonderful time xo

Hi Rach,

just popping in for a catch up, I know its abit late but well done & congratulations on your graduation:party0038:

Hope your having a great day & no crying;)

cheers guys :)

well, i've decided to have a week on Core as since coming back from holiday i've not managed to get back into points - had a good day today :D

B - scrambled eggs made with egg and skimmed milk, baked beans, mushrooms cooked in frylight, 1 linda mccartney sausage (1.5) 1 tbsp ketchup (0.5) 1/2 glass orange juice (0.5)
L - strawberries, plum, apple (late breakfast and out and about straight after :p)
T - fish pie made with salmon, river cobbler, skimmed milk, paprika, parsley, lemon juice, potato, peas
S - diet pepsi (0) and 1 glass rose wine (2.5)

total points from weekly allowance: 5/21

been to see Inception at the cinema.. it was very very clever - long and you need to be fully switched on, but still very very good. I am still amazed at how far Leonardo DiCaprio has come since Titanic LOL :p

I've been thinking of having some time on core too, the pointing is driving me mad atm. Sounds like you have a good day, I dont go to the cinema so much these days - not since I cant have the bucket of popcorn

Hope Sunday goes as well

but Aunty V, you can smuggle in a whole bunch of grapes and eat them instead :D and on Core they're freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D

well, its 9:20am on a sunday and i'm wide awake and the OH is not. Just like any other weekend :p

Matty printed off a ring measure last night and asked me to measure my wedding finger. So of course, i'm mighty hopeful :) no idea if it'll be soon though as he might have to save up or he might have plans to do it at some special time.. i really dont know. We've been together 6 and a half years in september, so it would be nice to think that engagement would be soon :)

today we thought we would go along to the Gateshead Flower Show, then possibly treat ourselves to some food at the Metro Centre. I would happily go to Zizzi's again.. it was beautiful on friday. I might even splash out and not have my signature linguine gamberi.. of course i would only go as far as having spaghetti pomodoro, no mozzarella if that was the case LOL :p

off to figure out what i would like for breakfast :) i fancy a fritatta style omeleete.. got plenty of stuff to finish off which would go nicely in it :)

have a lush day everyone - will catch up with those i didnt manage to yesterday today :) xxx

Wow a possible engagement ring!!!!
Will he choose it do you think or will he let you have a say?
Exciting times!
Me? im a miserable old bag & would quite like a BIG sparkler but with no attachments ie forthcoming weddings!!
Unless he won the lottery!;) xx

Ahhh do I hear the sound of Romance in the air I do love a nice engagement
:D
ohhh lovely I do hope he pops the question soon and puts us all out of our suspence haha!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back