Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naughty Puggso!!!

Well I don't do kebabs when drunk these days, better make sure I don't stumble in towards the back garden after a night out! :rolleyes:

Hope you're having a good weekend hun

xx

as much as the rabbit wasnt bad.. i dont think i'll be having any again any time soon, unless its from a restaurant.

had a lovely big plate of moussaka courtesy of Matty tonight.. it was lovely - though as much as his bechamel sauce was yum, it wasnt as good as my gruyere packed version ;)

laid watching Master Chef atm.. resting my aching feet! Off to step and tone in the morning before work :) x

Matty cooks as well - hoorah for men that cook, sadly Mr V doesnt really do kitchens

Have a restful night, tomorrow sounds like a busy day have a good Sunday

Hi ya Rach,

Hows the teaching going then?

Bren
X

Mattys a really good cook actually - we both have our strengths though.. his fajitas are lush, and so are his curries and stir fries. I'm good at puddings and casseroles and old fashioned delia cooking ;)

Bren, my first teaching job starts in september. Atm, i'm just working at Sainsburys - just spent 5 hours washing dishes and cleaning tables in the coffee shop.

Nik, i'm more "been there, done that, over it" with the rabbit. It was really disappointing and the sauce wouldve been nice with chicken breast which has got less bones in it and wouldve pretty much tasted the same.

Mattys on call for the rest of tonight, so we're having a chinese takeaway, then tomorrow morning i'm off to spinning to re-hurt my legs ;) :p

How does teacher payment work, Rach? Will you get paid over the holidays next year too or are you expected to save for it? x

No, i'll get paid over the next holidays as far as I am aware (as long as I'm kept on! :p)

but as my job begins on september 6th, i have no money going in this month and I pay around 800 in bills per month xxx

No, i'll get paid over the next holidays as far as I am aware (as long as I'm kept on! :p)

but as my job begins on september 6th, i have no money going in this month and I pay around 800 in bills per month xxx

That is bum, but at least you don't have to do Sainsbury's every summer! :)

Its hoorah for Sainsburys at the mo then. Life would be so much easier without bills. Have a good week and dont work too hard

hi rach sorry for the lack of posting been a mad weekend and tonight the electric going on and off arghhhhh its doing my head in , anyway hope your weekends been good xxx

Evening Rach-rabbit ? loved it when i had it at a pub but twas terrible when i tried to cook it myself-nuff said !!

Enjoy the chinese,glad to hear you got some work lined up to help out at least

random issue of the day that i am sure no one wants to know but i will share anyway..

..i am round the twist with horniness and Matty is completely comatose.. i have tried waking him but hes having none of it.

damn implant gives me no slack :mad: months on end of feeling as sexual as a cold dead fish and the one time i fancy it? he won't wake up!

so i did the next best thing.. ate half a bar of chocolate :p

night all! x

blackwidow;2732600 so i did the next best thing.. ate half a bar of chocolate :p night all! x[/QUOTE said:
OMG OMG OMG!!!!!
I thought you were going to say you did a bit of diy
speechless-smiley-020.gif
!!!

On a completely different note...last week in tescos they had a leak from the fish counter!!!

vomit-smiley-011.gif
triple vomit!!!! it stunk the whole shop out! there was fishy gone off stinking water flowing into the bread isles & everything! Some cleaner came round with a big industrial machine jobby to suck it up!
I bet the machine hummed after that!

xx

Hi Rach, just popping by to say hope you've had a good weekend!
Also hope you managed to get Matty to wake up in the end! ;) xx

it won't have helped that Tesco's hygiene standards arent up to our standards i bet :p their fish counter is rancid, as is Morrisons "fresh" fish.. wouldnt be caught dead buying fish from either.

Asda is so so.. some days yes, others no. Well, i'm off to work.. its in Washington and as i have no idea where it is, i'm setting off nice and early! :p

Matty printed off a ring measure last night and asked me to measure my wedding finger. So of course, i'm mighty hopeful :) no idea if it'll be soon though as he might have to save up or he might have plans to do it at some special time.. i really dont know. We've been together 6 and a half years in september, so it would be nice to think that engagement would be soon :)

today :) xxx
OOooh, that's brilliant news Rach!!! Hope he still can pick a date to surprise you!! how exciting!!

random issue of the day that i am sure no one wants to know but i will share anyway..

..i am round the twist with horniness and Matty is completely comatose.. i have tried waking him but hes having none of it.

damn implant gives me no slack :mad: months on end of feeling as sexual as a cold dead fish and the one time i fancy it? he won't wake up!

so i did the next best thing.. ate half a bar of chocolate :p

night all! x

LOL - now I know again what I was missing while taking some time off minies :D time to come back for sure now!

xx

When Tesco opened here in Wex first, I was in and was going to buy fish, until I saw a big ugly bluebottle going from one fish fillet to the other - ewwwwww. I said it to the girl behind the counter and she just shrugged her shoulders. Needless to say, NEVER AGAIN.

Have a good day.
xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back