Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the subject of fishy fish, is Sainsbugs really cleaner? I've always liked them but they are the furthest supermarket from me.

Hope Matty has woken up and redeemed himself today, have a mighty fine week

Vanda i can vouch that my store is very very particular on hygiene and we do have standards in place across the company to ensure hygiene and food safety!

Clarri, that has proper turned my stomach its disgusting! Its impossible to get rid of flies in the summer - we have insectocutors but the fly has to be dumb enough to want the light more than the food.. but we remove anything thats been touched by flies and its disposed of.. i'd be mortified if a customer told me that.. i'd be apologising profusely and removing it from the counter.. thats honestly awful!

Been in Washington today.. my god its a dump. They've got new counters in which are pretty nice, but they've still got some proper common folk working on the counters.. i mean for example.. when someone wants a piece of cheese, we open it, cut it, rewrap it with fresh clingfilm, labels etc. In washington they rip open the clingfilm, serve the cheese then bundle the old wrap back round and shove it back in the window!

Evening Rach, hope you had a good day and that tonight is better

That happens to me on a regular basis, horny as hell at completely the wrong times,and if I dare to promise favours at bedtime you can guarentee I'll be asleep on the sofa by 9 !!

Just popping by to say hope you have a good day today! xx

Hope you're having a good tuesday, and that the weather with you is more pleasant than it is here... Can hardly see out the window for the rain drops...Considering I'm off to QPR tonight with the OH again, it better not still be raining later!!! lol xxx

Rach, how did you originally get your job in Sainsburys? Did you just go in an ask? I'm looking at supermarket jobs, in case I don't have any luck with office jobs once I move, but they all have rubbish online application things.

Evening Rach, hope you had a good day and that tonight is better

That happens to me on a regular basis, horny as hell at completely the wrong times,and if I dare to promise favours at bedtime you can guarentee I'll be asleep on the sofa by 9 !!

that makes me feel a bit better but i'm a good bit younger than you.. i should at least stay awake :p

Hahaha! So did I!! I was kinda squinting in the hope that there wouldn't be any pictures too :D So relieved to read "chocolate" and have to say... good choice :p

Have a great Tuesday Rach. xxx

Pictures.. Nik, thats gross :p

Just popping by to say hope you have a good day today! xx

Cheers Loz! :D xx

Hope you're having a good tuesday, and that the weather with you is more pleasant than it is here... Can hardly see out the window for the rain drops...Considering I'm off to QPR tonight with the OH again, it better not still be raining later!!! lol xxx

Nah, its horrendous.. big black clouds and lashings of rain to watch as i gave blood :p

Rach, how did you originally get your job in Sainsburys? Did you just go in an ask? I'm looking at supermarket jobs, in case I don't have any luck with office jobs once I move, but they all have rubbish online application things.

Sorry to disappoint hun, but all supermarkets are online applications now - its more environmentally friendly!

Im the very same!!!!!

haha :p

Afternoon Rach
hope your having a good day

Cheers Kal x

Hey Rach, hope you're having a good day hun xo

P.S - I think chocolate is THE best thing, not the next best thing :giggle:

really? if i could guarantee it was the best sex i'd ever had, then i'd still go with the sex.. though if its fruit and nut cadburys.. ;)

aaaaanyway.. nice quick shift this morning at work.. it flew incredibly fast.. cant believe how so! In at 7am in the morning so gunna have a nice early night tonight.

Got one of those wine and dine deals for a tenner from work - got chicken breast with a honey, soy and ginger glaze, garlic baby potatoes, a cheese selection and a bottle of rose.

Cheese selection is long gone, but having the rest for tea tonight with some green beans, and a glass of rose if the mood takes me. Looking forward to it :D

off to see what everyone else is upto :) x

be warned.. Kumala Zenith Rose is rank :( i have a glass of WW rose instead, which is [only barely] more tolerable :p

Matty however thinks its okay, so maybe its just me.. I do love Blossom Hill White Zinfandel so much that nothing else compares (although Echo Falls / Jack Rabbit WZ come a pretty close joint second :))

time for me to have a 30 second whinge.

you know what really gets my goat? people want you to post in their diaries, so i do. I make the effort to properly read peoples diaries if they read mine, and i reply to what they've written rather than just say "just popping in to say hi" etc which blatantly means they havent read a word i wrote (pet hate of mine.. i do it back to people who do it to me :p)

but what really p*sses me off is when people write something and you write a reply and so do other people, and everyone else gets thanked / replied to, and I get f*cking ignored.

I've had a glass of rose and i'm tired, but i dont care.. i'm going to whinge, rant and say i won't f*cking bother anymore.. and then tomorrow when i'm 100% sober, i might take it back :p ..but only might.

I have missed seeing you posting. I always love to read your delicious menus as you have great ideas on how to use your points.

Hope Sainsburys treat you well and don't overwork you

Irene xx

time for me to have a 30 second whinge.

you know what really gets my goat? people want you to post in their diaries, so i do. I make the effort to properly read peoples diaries if they read mine, and i reply to what they've written rather than just say "just popping in to say hi" etc which blatantly means they havent read a word i wrote (pet hate of mine.. i do it back to people who do it to me :p)

but what really p*sses me off is when people write something and you write a reply and so do other people, and everyone else gets thanked / replied to, and I get f*cking ignored.

I've had a glass of rose and i'm tired, but i dont care.. i'm going to whinge, rant and say i won't f*cking bother anymore.. and then tomorrow when i'm 100% sober, i might take it back :p ..but only might.

Ooh no, I really hope it wasnt me. Im kinda hit and miss with my multi quoting, but always thank everyone. But I agree with you. Irks me too. Hate to be ignored.
Hope you enjoy the rose!! Im having a glass of my fave wine tonight. mmm.
xx

nah its not you Clarri, i'd be a hypocrite if it was, as i've not posted on your diary recently which isnt fair! (i have read it - i was reading in my break at work.. but its difficult to post much using the iphone, it takes forever!)

S'ok, you made the effort when it was needed. I had that ignoring too, on someones diary, and then discovered that it was cause I removed them from fb cause there was absolutely no interaction (which i do regularly on fb, even real life friends get culled if they dont bother). Was told that they felt if they could be deleted on here they would have been. Effin ridiculous.
I built a bridge and got over it!! (but did take it very personally at the time!).
xx

Well i know it wasnt me,cos I havent been around all day-plus it's more than i dare, to raise the wrath of Rach !!

And now I want some wine too !! ( and i would stamp my feet but the flab on my thighs would wobble in a most unattractive way !!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back