Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jane, i have dregs of WW rose in my glass? its like acid, but has the same effects as regular wine :p

and cheers Claire, tea was lush - especially the chicken which really wasnt that bad calorie wise! x

s'okay-i found a bottle of jacques in the fridge !!

which flavour is it though? :p

Rach, have you tried Ernest Julio and Gallo, or something, white zinfandel? It's my fav, om nom nom.

Hope that's not me either :p Whilst I try to make the effort to pop round everyone's diaries (and respond to what's been written ;)) over the period of a day I sometimes forget to reply to people in my own, and sometime write, multiquote people below and not above.

ooh i love Gallo :D cant believe i forgot that one! never tried the EJ but will look out for it :)

(and no, not you dont worry :D i'd just tell you if it were you, b*tch ;) haha - just kidding!) x

ahhhh i just see Gallo and ask for it :p it is nice like! :D

I love Rose wine and currently dilute it with Sainbury's 3 for £1 strawberry and kiwi fizzy water. Still get the hit but lasts ages and ages and suits my tiny tum. I get whatever is on offer from the co-op but always try for an expensive one thats down to a good buy price. Blossom Hill if nothing else.

Hope you're feeling better this morning and back posting again

Take care

M

OOh I should try that M, sounds nice and fruity and refreshing-plus there's a chance that watering it down might keep me awake long enough to keep my promises !!

Hope today is good for you Rach

"just popping in to say hi" etc which blatantly means they havent read a word i wrote

Hi Rach, just popping in to say hi...*ducks for cover as Rach throws a heavy object at her head* :giggle:

Suspect I might be guilty of using that phrase at times but I swear *hand on heart* it doesn't mean I haven't read what you/someone else has written but rather I have nothing constructive to say!! :rolleyes:

chicken breast with a honey, soy and ginger glaze

Oooh I had the same tea last night as well! I didn't have the meal deal though, just the chicken..wasn't it lush? I had it with a salad and a j.pot, will def get it again. And the pointage was very agreeable :D

Got one of those wine and dine deals for a tenner from work - got chicken breast with a honey, soy and ginger glaze, garlic baby potatoes, a cheese selection and a bottle of rose.

Cheese selection is long gone, but having the rest for tea tonight with some green beans, and a glass of rose if the mood takes me. Looking forward to it :D

The sound of that dinner has just set me off for the evening :) it's like a mini banquet lol.. Hope it was delish for you!
I don't know what was going on with the weather yesterday - you would seriously sometimes have no idea that we're SUPPOSED to be in summer still!! lol

Hope you're good Rach xx

Ok so ive multi-quoted you today but not sure about yesterday:confused: hope it wernt moi that was the guilty party!:eek:

I was about to say before aunty M got in that if ever ive had wine that is rank i usually mix it with diet lemonade & its drinkable...just!

Enjoy your dinner tonight,now i know the cheese is mostly gone but are you sharing the rest with matty tonight?!
A little wine & lush food may get him the the mood for later;) xx

Hi Rach,

just popping in to say hi:p
I know what you mean, I,m afraid I have been guilty of this in the past but I always read through first, promise;)

Hope you day,s gone ok, you,ve made me crave a glass of rose now:D

the chicken was lush.. cant believe how good it was for points as well :D would have been much healthier if i hadnt had garlic roast baby potatoes and cheese and crackers and wine though :p

worked 7-4 today and then went to see Knight and Day at the cinema with Matty. It was more a romcom than i originally thought.. Matty wasnt impressed but i liked it :) then we went to Nandos for tea as Matty gets discount working for the NHS :D yay!

I am back off to bed soon as very tired and need to be up mucho early to get a shower before i start another 7am shift.

Was really good with points today up until we sampled pizza at work :mad: tomorrow I will resist! However, I will not lead you to believe that this is because I have the willpower, rather there is a big silver fence that seperates me from the hot counter as I am on meat and fish and banned from crossing over :p (for cross contamination reasons, rather than i am disliked :p)

off to the gym after work as havent been since spinning on monday, and then i swear i will be catching up with everyone on here.. I am so behind with everything!

love to all :) xxx

Hope the early night agreed with you Rach.

I'm a bit late in commenting due to my jollies in Brum, but I am partial to a sparkling wine myself not too keen on the still ones not enough like pop for my liking.

Sniggered at the group paranoia due to ignoring you in posts while hoping it wasnt me. Have a fab Thursday

Hey Rach!

Guess what we had for dinner yesterday? nooo, not the chicken (doh) but rump steak from sainsbury's for half price :D you said they had it on offer so off we went - was really nice, unfortunately not evenly cut so OH got the thinner bit and mine was still mooohing on my plate - but that's how I like it anyway! We even bought some for the fridge - do you think you will get some bonus for promoting the sale on here? :giggle:

Envy you for going to spinning so regularly - you must have one fab backside my dear :p might be joining a gym once we moved and start that again.. could do with a less soggy backside myself :eek:

cheers guys :)

i slept really well, though still didnt want to get up at 5:45 this morning :(

glad you got the rump steak Meike hun, i got 3 lots of 2 steaks, theyre all in the freezer :D

if anyone likes the following, they're on offer at sainsburys atm:

boneless pork loin is 5.90 per kg (you save 1/3 off original price)

aberdeen angus sirloin steak is save 1/3 but i couldnt tell you what the price is off hand..

lamb rump (nice, lean cuts usually) is also on save 1/3

scotch bbq steak (comes in a joint which can be cooked just like a silverside or can be sliced up as frying steak) is only 5.40 a kg

on the fish:

whole place are half price at 5.40 a kg (you can get them filleted for free as part of the service, and can also add any butters / marinades you like at no extra cost)

butters we have are: lemon and pepper, sundried tomato, garlic and parsley and garlic and herb.

Marinades we do are sticky barbeque, thai red curry, lemon and herb and peri peri :)

sea bream are two for 7 pounds, again, can be filleted if you require.

sardines are half price at something pitiful like 3.50 a kg (around that price)

scallops are save 1/3, cant remember the price

skinless and boneless salmon fillets are 2 for 4.50 but thats a permanent offer.

on a less healthy note,

if you have a sainsburys with a pizza counter, the small pizzas are 2 for 4 pounds and you can ask for less cheese.

royal canadian (mature cheddar) is half price.

can't remember what else is on :p

anyway.. shamless sainsburys plug is now over.. for today :D

laid watching Master Chef with Matty.. love this program :) Neil Stuke is doing my head in.. didnt like his attitude vs. Dick in the tent when they were serving the soldiers. Trying to figure out why Dick disappeared in the next round then came back again? Also, watched Neil put salt on his chicken and he poured it on! :jelous:

reading the first book from the latest series by Maria V. Snyder. She wrote the Poison, Magic and Fire Study books (the Yelena Zaltana trilogy) and I picked up the next two she's written - Storm and Sea Glass (the Opal Cowan novels) for 1.99 each at Bookworld.. bargain :D

only about 40 pages into the first one, but her writing style is so easy to read.. its fantastic and i know it won't take me long to finish :)

working 10-7 tomorrow so have an hour dinner to fill with reading :)

oooooh almost forgot.. Activia fat free yoghurts are 5 for a pound. Theyre the same size as mullerlights and at 92kcal are, unless i'm wrong, only 1 point each - they come in cherry, peach, raspberry and strawberry flavour.. and possibly vanilla but i know its not ranged to my store :p

oh and i weighed in today and lost 1/2lb :D - almost forgot! xxx

Oooh, thanks for that Rach! I didn't know about the filleting and sauces/marinades. Can they recommend how to cook the fish too, or are you not trained in that? I think I might get some plaice at the weekend, never had it before though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back