Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like you had a fab day and well done on your loss Hun, great stuff

Xx

Ive done that in the gym, forgotten a bra, and had to wear my sweaty sports bra back out - ewww. Well done on the 2lbs. Go you!!!
Is spin really hard? Like, how fit do you think you need to be. I really want to try, but am so afraid of making a fool of myself.
You are so lucky, sounds like there are some great classes where you go.
xx

Woo!!! on the 2lbs loss :) that rocks :)

And re the t-shirt thing, i frequently have nightmares about that kind of thing, usually dreaming that I'm half way to work and suddenly realise I actually forgot to dress.... yes, I am slightly special... lol

Hope you're having a good week Rach :) xx

hey hun, glad you had a great time at the toby!! 2lbs is fab!!! congrats! :D hope your having a good week and the spin classes are still going good! dont know how you do it, especially so early in the morning, great motivation you have! xx

Well done on the 2lbs loss Rach!
Glad you had a lovely time with Jax and family! xx

I have lost 2lbs since thursday last week :D my gym sessions this morning and sunday obviously paid off :)

Laura, the lamb shank recipe isnt 13 points a serving unless you remove most of the olive oil. You have to remove all the oil for sealing the lamb, and all but 1tbsp of the oil from the potatoes. I also didnt have any anchovies but i 4 anchovies would only be a point at most.
)

Well done on the loss hun, well deserved! I took another look at that recipe and it has too many ingredients for me (I like simplicity! lol) so I think I will try a lamb shank recipe I saw in my WW cook book. But thanks for the advice anyhoo xo

Have a good day!

I know not if I have said well done for banishing another 2lbs. If not well done you and if I have, have another well done anyway.

All that exercising has made me want to go and lie down

cheers everyone :)

well, had a long day at work today.. but it has ended well with rump steak for tea (my life revolves around food LOL :p)

i believe i've gone over points, but what can you do.. its been a very stressful day.. Washington store is a MESS!

food for today:

B - 60g cornflakes (3) with 1/2pt skimmed milk (1)
Mid morning - 3 slices bread (4.5) mushrooms cooked probably in oil (1) beans (2) ham (1.5) pease pud (1) salt and vinegar discos (2.5)
L - chocolate cupcake (6) glass cranberry juice (1)
T - rump steak (6) oven chips (3) mushroom sauce (3.5) peas (1)
S - activia yoghurt (1) 3 squares cadburys chocolate (2.5)

total points for today.. 40.5.

i did go to the gym afterwards, but i only earned 1AP... LOL :p

slight mishap there.. i'll be better tomorrow :D :p

oh and Clarri, spin is hard, but it's worth it. When you go they'll show you how to use the bikes, and as long as you're not over ambitious with the resistance then you'll be fine :) by fine, I mean that your legs will knack but that's the first class rule. The second class is never never as hard, but so many people never go back!! X

Last edited:
Evening rach..
Well done on yer weightloss this week 2lbs is great...i think having a bit of a points overload once in a while is great for the body chuck..enjoy the rump steak..hmm x

OMG, sky real lives is being axed in 2 days :'(

*SOB* :(

Hope today has been a fine one for you. Another sky real lives fan here, am hoping they will find space on their other channels for the programmes. They could put the good uns on sky2 cos just cant find a purpose for that channel tbh

I am looking for info on Sainsbugs special offers so anything gratefully received. After frock hunting on Friday am going to Sainsbugs for a change as have to pass it on the way home, so what shall I keep an eye out for oh Sainsbugs oracle

Hope you are having a mighty fine Wednesday

What?! is the whole channel going? since when?
x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back